Author Topic: A.G  (Read 346 times)

Floydness

A.G
« on: February 06, 2009, 10:17:31 AM »
did u ever do those shrooms? LOL.. if so, how was ur trip?

Kool Beenz

Re: A.G
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 02:01:01 PM »
im going to saturday
my friends left to san antonio yesterday to go pick them up
im kinda excited

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 03:02:50 PM »
awesome you're going to fucking love it, unless you have a bad trip...you should probably take an 8th of shrooms  :P

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 11:42:16 PM »
this should be interesting. I'll watch fuck your bitch while you're gone.  8)

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 12:05:39 AM »
this should be interesting. I'll watch fuck your bitch while you're gone.  8)

LAWL

Kool Beenz

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 10:23:43 AM »
tonight we gonna take them at 8:30
me, my homie and his brother

i gotta but an 8th though thats about 50 bucks  >:(
but hopefully it will be worth it

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 12:52:51 PM »

your NIK stop wit the alias,

picture or u aint real

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 03:29:42 PM »

you'll probably just see jesus in your bathroom mirror telling you to kill your friends, so it's definitely worth it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2009, 11:52:32 PM »

your NIK stop wit the alias,

picture or u aint real

stop smokin crack

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 12:45:48 AM »

wtf...I did shrooms twice...last time I got a quad for 60 lol

Kool Beenz

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2009, 02:11:32 PM »
aight so this is what happin...

i start my day off right i chill with my girl and we watch that movie uninvited (which kiinda sucked but she liked it) from 3-6 before she leaves to Austin for some bullshit for school then my homie calls me around 6:30 tells me he is driving back from San Antonio (which is about 2 hours away from Corpus Christi) so in the mean time im just chillin waiting...
he gets to his house around 9 and i meet him there and i buy an 8th of shrooms and so does his brother and him. so they smoke a blunt and we get on some NBA 2k9 before we eat those fucks. we also turn off our phones so no one will bother us while we are trippin (plus my friend slangs dro so he didnt want anyone blowing up his phone)... well we eat it and let me just say i have never tasted a worse taste in my life... they taste straight like ass... im getting a little nauseated at first but my friends brother keeps saying dont be a pussy or else they wont work blah blah and so i hold it in and not throw up like a man... by this time i lost track of time... so we put on some mac dre and just wait for the results... then i started to feel everything like come more closer... i felt like i could touch the wall from the couch... then everything starts looking like water like blurry im starring at the wall and the wall is just moving so im trippin balls... my friends are cracking up laughing and im just amazed by how i feel so its like a shock to me... then im staring at some neon mushroom poster my friends has and im just imagining that lilttle ninja guys are on the poster fighting and killing eachother and im just trippin by now... then we hear a knock on the door my homie looks outside and its 2 bitches with a bottle of tequilla... me and my friend had met these chicks a while back and we are paranoid just trippin so we dont answer the door but it was so trippy... after that i dont really remember much i just remember getting up and walking around and i couldnt sit still after those girls knocked on the door...

i wake up the next morning on the couch. my friend is crashed out on his bed... i go to use the restroom and i see his brother the one talking shit at first with throw up everywhere in the restroom... i start laughing and call him a bitch.

i turn my phone back on with like 100 voicemails and texts from my girl trippin on me. then my friend tells her brother that we shroomed last night and her brother is one of our good friends but rats me out and tells my chick so now she is all pist and bitching but imma call her over a lil later and dick her down and everything will be cooll

as far as the trip... it was amazing. definitely worth trying again... i loved it maybe ill do it again next month

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2009, 09:23:26 PM »
mormons...they make me Lawl.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 01:05:19 PM »
you ate a full eighth?

Kool Beenz

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2009, 03:02:10 PM »
you ate a full eighth?

yeah thats what my friend said you were suppose to eat...
as time went by i felt it get more and more into effect like even when i woke up my vision was slightly altered for a couple of hours

my friend said next time we do it we are gonna have to do more because if we only do a gram or so we wont even feel it

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 05:39:40 PM »
do some tabs of acid next time!