Author Topic: New Pictures of Snoop Dogg with Glasses Malone and Jay Rock from Video Shoot  (Read 1497 times)

YoungCrookedI

Well, I guess it's a wrap on "No Country For Old Men", which isn't a bad thing at all.

nah i donīt think so...cause for malone itīs allllll a joke....

EFFeX

Well, I guess it's a wrap on "No Country For Old Men", which isn't a bad thing at all.

nah i donīt think so...cause for malone itīs allllll a joke....

I just hope the music is on point if they go through on this project... It just feels so Death Row / Murder Inc for Crook to get involved in a dissing project. That's kind of what he was trying to escape isn't it? Seems almost like a step backwards.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Some of you guys are very dumb. What do you guys think that Soopafly makes a year? More than your average rapper. That's a fact. He's on tour with Snoop all year. He makes money with the Snoopadelics. Nobody can sell records nowadays if you haven't released an in album in the past when music still sold. And he don't not have a mainstream fanbase. This is the best thing he can do. Maybe one day we will have a ''real'' Soopafly album. Till then... He's doing fine. More than fine.
EXACTLY.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WHAT DOES SOOPAFLY RELEASIN A ALBUM(S) HAVE TO DO WIT HIM MAKIN MONEY?
DAZ
KURUPT
DUBB UNION

AND OTHERS ALL RELEASED ALBUMS WHILE BEIN DOWN WIT SNOOP

Some of you guys are very dumb. What do you guys think that Soopafly makes a year? More than your average rapper. That's a fact. He's on tour with Snoop all year. He makes money with the Snoopadelics. Nobody can sell records nowadays if you haven't released an in album in the past when music still sold. And he don't not have a mainstream fanbase. This is the best thing he can do. Maybe one day we will have a ''real'' Soopafly album. Till then... He's doing fine. More than fine.
EXACTLY.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThisIsTheWestCoast.com

• 'G'

i hope so.  i dont see why mcs like g malone and crooked i would want to get on some hater ass shit like b lamont.  plus west vs. west or new vs. old west beef would be fucken retarded and disrespectful.  a diss tape dissing legends like cube and snoop would have ended malone, crooked, and lamonts careers rather than help their buzz.

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Good news.

4Ever106

• Lil Geezy
real recognize real and g malone is fake as a 3 dollar bill.u could tell that nigga is  a buster for real.last week he was takeing shots at snoop,this week he takeing pics with snoop.its like when he around crooked i and bishop he ride they dick and disss snoop then he see snoop and bitch up and start takeing pictures.if u gonna ride then ride,I bet if bishop lamount or crooked i was there they wouldnt be in no photos with snoop.g malone shouldnt even be in the no country for old man group.he dont fit anyway.he not lyrical enough.they need to replace him with sly boogy.

SO FUCKING TRUE!! WHAT U GOT TO SAY FAT ASS WE KNOW U IN HERE TROLLING READING WHAT WE WRITING!! FAKE ASS COAST HOPING HOE!

GET ON A TREADMILL SOFT BOY!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn now after he reads this, hes gon sign a longer deal wit cash money, which means more more industry made muzik

real recognize real and g malone is fake as a 3 dollar bill.u could tell that nigga is  a buster for real.last week he was takeing shots at snoop,this week he takeing pics with snoop.its like when he around crooked i and bishop he ride they dick and disss snoop then he see snoop and bitch up and start takeing pictures.if u gonna ride then ride,I bet if bishop lamount or crooked i was there they wouldnt be in no photos with snoop.g malone shouldnt even be in the no country for old man group.he dont fit anyway.he not lyrical enough.they need to replace him with sly boogy.

SO FUCKING TRUE!! WHAT U GOT TO SAY FAT ASS WE KNOW U IN HERE TROLLING READING WHAT WE WRITING!! FAKE ASS COAST HOPING HOE!

GET ON A TREADMILL SOFT BOY!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
Some of you guys are funny...what do you mean Soopa being with snoop makes him not release an album?
If supa wants to he will release an album..he's a producer and rapper and i think he's a better producer than rapper.
Dre only got albums to his name...How much do you think supa will make on a solo independent album?Probably less than producing a cut or 2 on snoop's album.
And before y'all forget,snoop brought us Doggies agels,Eastsiadz,Bad azz,Doggystlye compilation and so on...
Snoop's is not that good on the biz level but he tried his best for people around him....Most establish rappers will go for artist tehy can market not their homeboys....Snoop is always doing it with his hiomes...props where its due!!!!
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
then how come soopa aint dropped in what 10 years?
how come snoop didnt let
his roster drop or drop albums from his artists?
e-white
rbx
soopa
latoya williams
mr kane
c.p.o. (his site was sayin c.p.o. was signed)
butch cassidy

thats a lotta talent gon to waste
is it snoops fault?
yeah cuz he signed them, one compilation aint shit when the artists he had can spit better raps than half the fuckin industry

Some of you guys are funny...what do you mean Soopa being with snoop makes him not release an album?
If supa wants to he will release an album..he's a producer and rapper and i think he's a better producer than rapper.
Dre only got albums to his name...How much do you think supa will make on a solo independent album?Probably less than producing a cut or 2 on snoop's album.
And before y'all forget,snoop brought us Doggies agels,Eastsiadz,Bad azz,Doggystlye compilation and so on...
Snoop's is not that good on the biz level but he tried his best for people around him....Most establish rappers will go for artist tehy can market not their homeboys....Snoop is always doing it with his hiomes...props where its due!!!!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 07:01:08 PM by enyce »
Cube

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Soopafly dropped Bangin Westcoast a couple years back. And if Soopa is happy what difference does it make? We can argue this all day but it is a mute point if Fly is paid and content.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he did but that was on some mixtape level typa shit and his first album was a decade before that
like many have said if your a dope producer/rapper why not drop more material?
like rbx he down wit snoop but see how he stays doin what he does?
whoever was in charge of the operations of bangin westcoast did a terrible job.
you release a album every decade and you put that out, soopafly can do better than that
I mean there are some cats that rather have a soopafly album over many others muzik
IF THERES DEMAND, WHY NOT SUPPLY?

Soopafly dropped Bangin Westcoast a couple years back. And if Soopa is happy what difference does it make? We can argue this all day but it is a mute point if Fly is paid and content.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 07:13:47 PM by enyce »
Cube

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he did but that was on some mixtape level typa shit and his first album was a decade before that
you release a album every decade and you put that out, soopafly can do better than that
I mean there are some cats that rather have a soopafly album over many others muzik

Good point, BUT, at the end of the day it falls on Fly, not us. He does touring, he produces on other people's albums, he is in Dubb Union, who dropped a album. If he is happy at the end of the day, cool. If he is finanically secure at the end of the day, which most people around the world cannot say, cool. At the end of the day Fly is gonna do Fly.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah you right and his money has nutihn to do wit this
im sayin imagine if he wasnt wit snoop, id say hed be releasin mad albums str8 up
so seems like snoop is a block in many ways for many rappers
its all good, shit im speakin on behalf ot eh fly fans otherwise i dont listen to him that much anyway

Good point, BUT, at the end of the day it falls on Fly, not us. He does touring, he produces on other people's albums, he is in Dubb Union, who dropped a album. If he is happy at the end of the day, cool. If he is finanically secure at the end of the day, which most people around the world cannot say, cool. At the end of the day Fly is gonna do Fly.
Cube

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah you right and his money has nutihn to do wit this
im sayin imagine if he wasnt wit snoop, id say hed be releasin mad albums str8 up
so seems like snoop is a block in many ways for many rappers
its all good, shit im speakin on behalf ot eh fly fans otherwise i dont listen to him that much anyway

How do we know Snoop is blocking Fly from dropping material? Soopa is not a Doggystyle solo artist for all I know. His last album Daz put that out. Dubb Union is the only obligation I know of that Fly has so that even more leads me to believe Fly is content. If not he will do something about it I'm sure. I feel what u saying bro, I used to have the same thoughts about Snoop a while back but at the end of the day the individual is in control of their own destiny. Maybe it's more in Soopa's nature to do things behind the scenes.