Author Topic: Wow, Tracy McGrady on a 1 vs 0 fastbreak dunk... only to get stuffed by the rim  (Read 249 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
I'm usually not one to take up an entire topic just for a single play, but this was so embarrassing that I felt it needed its own topic. People thought it was funny, but I couldn't even laugh at this, that's how sad T-Mac has gotten.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/PKggO62YPs4&amp;fmt=18" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/PKggO62YPs4&amp;fmt=18</a>

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
This was in yesterday's game against Milwaukee by the way.

GangstaBoogy

Damn look how slow he was running. He's lucky he didn't get his shit stuffed (no homo).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Rick McCrank

Damn look how slow he was running

you can see that the other guys catch up to him easily and then let him go

probably taking pity that he's one injury away from being the equivalent of an NBA cripple, sad but true

that looked bad though haha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

McGrady had the number 1 dunk on NBATV's Top 10 Plays today. it was a pretty nasty facial, but they don't have it on youtube yet.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wow that was sad as fuck. What's even crazier is that it was at the start of the game, when he still had full batteries and shit. He's done.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Wow that was sad as fuck. What's even crazier is that it was at the start of the game, when he still had full batteries and shit. He's done.

i dunno if you read my comment or not, but he's not done...he had a nasty dunk in his game toda from the dotted line in some one's face.

'EclipZe

lol even the best players make slip ups, it's only human. mcgrady aint perfect so...

tempo2

lol at saying your done when you miss a dunk and your vert and quickness isnt quite there after an injury. wow

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah but who did he facial on the bulls the other day? IT WAS NASTY

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
clearly better than LeBron.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Here's an interview about him missing the dunk. He seems really humble and embarrassed but if he really did posterize somebody yesterday, that's a little more comforting to know.

http://www.click2houston.com/video/18686853/index.html

thisoneguy360

That was terrible but T Mac is far from done..

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination

i dunno if you read my comment or not, but he's not done...he had a nasty dunk in his game toda from the dotted line in some one's face.

The Rockets didn't play yesterday. I think the one you saw on NBA.com was the one against Bulls on Thomas from a week ago.

That one was impressive, particularly because of the contact (you usually don't see T-Mac go for those kinds of plays anymore), but even then, his lift was still really weak. If not for the fact that Tyrus Thomas got there late, he would've sent that shit flying.

Citizen-Y

He's fucking done goddamnit. 

http://www.click2houston.com/sports/18692862/detail.html#-

McGrady Could Be Out For Season

HOUSTON -- Rockets guard Tracy McGrady could miss the remainder of the season, according to sources close to Local 2 sports. An MRI revealed missing cartilage in his left knee, which may require microfracture surgery to repair.

The possibility remains, however, that McGrady will try to finish the season. Dr. James Andrews, generally regarded as the premier orthopaedic surgeon in the country for this type of injury, will review the MRI before a final decision is made. Andrews advised those close to McGrady, that a microfracture surgery should only be used in a career saving situation.

McGrady and the Rockets will discuss options in a meeting at Toyota Center prior to tonight's game against Sacramento. At this point, the Rockets have no comment on the situation.