Author Topic: I am disappointed Detox first single has been played on radio yet where is it on  (Read 672 times)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
maybe hot97 is showing us the wrong playlist then because its 2:51 and "My President is Black" is playing right now and when its over only time for one more song from the new @ 2 with DJ Envy, and theres nothing there about a new 50, Dre or Jada

yeah he played the new fifty cent song then played the detox song with no forementioning on air he was going to do such. He hyped up the fifty single then played the detox record. So not sure if people had time to record it yet. Pretty confident it will leak soon. I am disappointed it has not hit the internet yet.

• Muthafuckin' OG
between 1:55 and 2:31 there's quite a gaps so....

Why the hate for T.I?  

PLANT

At this point I dont even care whos on the first single, I just want to hear an actual single from detox!!!  SHIT!!

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
song did not have dre on it. It was just Ti,and Nas from what dude is saying.

PLANT

between 1:55 and 2:31 there's quite a gaps so....

Why the hate for T.I?  
true I didnt notice that

Nima - Dubcnn.com

IMO if something was actually played people would be talking about it by now and it would be ripped. Whole thing sounds fishy to me but hey I don't know lol.

PLANT

IMO if something was actually played people would be talking about it by now and it would be ripped. Whole thing sounds fishy to me but hey I don't know lol.
lol Ive been searching like crazy for something for the last 45 mins and havnt found anytihng :'(  Im jonsin for the Detox haha

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
yeah I feel that way too I am a little pissed off I usually believe nothing but for some reason my hope for detox has surpassed any rationale I will further investigate this until I get to the bottom of it.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
If they put T.I. on the detox..............  :scarface:

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
thanks for keeping this thread open Nima maybe due to Envy twitter post but it should be coming soon I know someone recorded this shit I will not believe they did not. This comes from a source in New York.

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

you right it sounds fishy

between everybody should mark those two track names

GUITAR DARK
and
One Love

« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 12:44:59 PM by AdrianoDogg.com »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Ain't on Detox. Even if the track exists.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Ain't on Detox. Even if the track exists.

interesting. I do not care now I just want to hear it because the beat is said to be amazing.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG