Author Topic: the retard who had 8 babies...  (Read 617 times)

RxScenester

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • cold chillen
Re: the retard who had 8 babies...
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 11:56:37 AM »
I think it's getting out of hand with her being on the news so much.  She is a lame brain for having so many kids.  Crazy Beezy!

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2009, 12:25:38 PM »
did she have all the kids at once or this is her 8th child? either way, she's a whore in my book and it's NOT LIKELY that anyone should think any different. whores get all the benefits. I'm bout to go have 10 kids so that I can live off the government and take advantage of all you working stiffs.

-Not Likely

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2009, 09:19:34 PM »
I wish we had some sort of enforcement on this type of thing, like China's 'one child policy'. We really do need to enforce population control.
My Future Wife:

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2009, 09:27:50 PM »
nah she had 8 kids at once
she has 14 kids total

did she have all the kids at once or this is her 8th child? either way, she's a whore in my book and it's NOT LIKELY that anyone should think any different. whores get all the benefits. I'm bout to go have 10 kids so that I can live off the government and take advantage of all you working stiffs.

-Not Likely
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2009, 09:48:10 PM »
Being depress is no excuse to have kids...geesh..
what happened to this world?  Back in the 80s, ppl weren't THAT dumb...90s...ppl seem to have awareness...common sense...
then...2009...what happened to the humanity? Are ppl going to the fred flinstone days? yaba daba doo?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2009, 09:59:50 PM »
last part damn

Being depress is no excuse to have kids...geesh..
what happened to this world?  Back in the 80s, ppl weren't THAT dumb...90s...ppl seem to have awareness...common sense...
then...2009...what happened to the humanity? Are ppl going to the fred flinstone days? yaba daba doo?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Elano

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2009, 11:06:34 PM »
jesus christ,who is this chick ?  :o

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2009, 11:07:41 PM »
haha did you jus get outta church?
haha jesus christ
Cube

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2009, 12:25:43 AM »

-Not Likely

she had 6 kids, then she had octuplets...by in vitro fertilization.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 01:59:15 AM »
VIDEO INTERVIEW ON DATELINE NBC- Her side of the story:
Nadya Suleman shares details about her family, which now includes 14 kids

after watching that I feel more empathy for her, so i won't put a depopulation fatwa out on her just yet, still 14 kids that number is too high and it is irresponsible and should be illegal to breed that many humans.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2009, 09:03:41 PM »
all i know is my ONE child that i have is stressful. why the fuck would you want 14?? good lord.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2009, 09:33:02 PM »
I have no sympathy for her.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2009, 05:46:24 PM »
HAHA DAMN
14 kids, crazy thing is shes young, so i doubt shes young
shes lookin for a boyfriend?
and a "family"

I have no sympathy for her.
Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2009, 07:30:01 PM »
a friend of mine has 11 brothers and sisters, all from the same parents and theyre still married