Author Topic: the retard who had 8 babies...  (Read 618 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
the retard who had 8 babies...
« on: February 19, 2009, 10:14:04 PM »
14 in general.

im sick of hearing about that retarded ass fucking cunt.  kill her.  please.  someone fucking kill her.  she aint gonna be a good mom anyway.  do the kids and all of us a favor.  she'll probably do some more stupid shit before its all over.

and instead of helping out her folks with some back due house payments, she eight fucking lil bastard children.  fucking aye.  FUCK THIS RETARDED CUNT.  did i say that already?  i dont give a fuck.

talking bout "i dont wanna date till my youngest is in college"....BITCH!  IS YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING RETARDED??  NO MAN...I REPEAT...NO MAN WITH A BRAIN CELL IS GOING TO GO NEAR A SINGLE MOM WITH 14 FUCKING CHILDREN.  NONE.  ZIP.  ZILCH.   

AND BY THE TIME YOUR YOUNGEST IS IN COLLEGE UR PUSSY GONNA BE SO GOD DAMN LOOSE, AND YOURE ONLY GONNA BE MORE FUCKING STUPID AND MORE FUCKING SELFISH.   

PLEASE FUCKING DIE.   STUPID FUCKING WHORE.

fuck you, im not sorry for this rant.   

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Kool Beenz

Re: the retard who had 8 babies...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 10:17:21 PM »
i feel your pain...
i really cant fucking believe this bitch did this
to make matters worse... i heard she had a filthy ass house, her 14 kids live in one fucking room... and she has had plastic surgery to look like Angelina Jolie because she is obsessed with her

i will find some pics as evidence
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 10:26:18 PM by A.G. »

Kool Beenz

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 10:23:16 PM »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 10:26:03 PM »
she REALLY needs to go under a psych evaluation. 

Jolie and pitt could have all the babies in the world, they got the money to take care of em all without working another day in their life.

this bitch on the other hand cant even keep a clean house.

jesus.   there should be a license in order to have kids. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 10:28:03 PM »
your first post is str8 gangsta
but yeah da fuck was she thinkin?
i mean 1, 2, kids aite
but damn 14???
thats a fuckin zoo to take care of
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 11:08:21 PM »
i heard about this but not the angelina jolie shit, they should have stopped her a long time ago

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 11:18:53 PM »
i guess theres only so much the doctors can do (as in stoppin her)
sounds like she should have stopped herself
regardless 8 babies were born, who will take care of them and feed them
TMZ ARENT

i heard about this but not the angelina jolie shit, they should have stopped her a long time ago
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Kool Beenz

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 11:31:18 PM »

my girl said thats why she had all those kids... because Angelina had a bunch of kids and she wanted to get famous and be on tv so she had kids too

she also said that she denies having plastic surgery to look like her but her parents and friends said she did have it done...

how the fuck can the bitch afford plastic surgery but can't afford to support her kids

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 11:37:11 PM »
fuck tha gov't thats why
Cube

Rick McCrank

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2009, 12:13:39 AM »
I feel your rant  ;D   couldn't have expressed the frustration over stupidity even better

it's just ethically wrong what the lady did, totally not fair to the kids, and not fair to society

if I'm not mistaken a few of them are retarded, and that makes me even madder

the fact this bitch can be so selfish is sick

she said her excuse was "I was an only child and was lonely, my mom didn't give me enough love"

meanwhile the mom actually speaks common sense and you can see the bitch is just straight crazy

"my daughter has no money, I tried to stop her, she doesn't know what she's doing, she doesn't understand the severity of the situation" etc.

so what I get from this, for whatever petty reason, she did it to spite her mom

her mom now has a beast of burden helping her take care of all these kids, nice revenge!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2009, 12:17:57 AM »
da fuck retarded for real?
ahh hell nah throw that bitch in the fuckin yard
let the pitbulls get her
damn now im findin out more bout this bitch its startin to heat up
Cube

Hey Ma

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2009, 12:31:30 AM »
Yeah her stupidity makes me heated too but killing her isn't fair to her other 6 kids. I'd say, send those 8 babies to a rich foster home. Or just grind the 8 up in to food for the other 6. Either way, it's a weird situation.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2009, 12:34:38 AM »
haha damn
she needs to do jail time
if she gets away wit it, then why cant someone else do it?
shes thinkin bout havin a family?
a husband?
da fuck a fuckin boyfriend?
you have a fuckin popualtion to feed, da fuck you want "love"
you gon have 14 mummy's comin at you for milk
dumb fuckin people
Cube

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2009, 02:33:09 AM »
haha damn
she needs to do jail time
if she gets away wit it, then why cant someone else do it?
shes thinkin bout havin a family?
a husband?
da fuck a fuckin boyfriend?
you have a fuckin popualtion to feed, da fuck you want "love"
you gon have 14 mummy's comin at you for milk
dumb fuckin people

what the fuck are you on about? you really are a retard aren't you?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2009, 06:38:44 AM »
14 in general.

im sick of hearing about that retarded ass fucking cunt.  kill her.  please.  someone fucking kill her.  she aint gonna be a good mom anyway.  do the kids and all of us a favor.  she'll probably do some more stupid shit before its all over.

and instead of helping out her folks with some back due house payments, she eight fucking lil bastard children.  fucking aye.  FUCK THIS RETARDED CUNT.  did i say that already?  i dont give a fuck.

talking bout "i dont wanna date till my youngest is in college"....BITCH!  IS YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING RETARDED??  NO MAN...I REPEAT...NO MAN WITH A BRAIN CELL IS GOING TO GO NEAR A SINGLE MOM WITH 14 FUCKING CHILDREN.  NONE.  ZIP.  ZILCH.   

AND BY THE TIME YOUR YOUNGEST IS IN COLLEGE UR PUSSY GONNA BE SO GOD DAMN LOOSE, AND YOURE ONLY GONNA BE MORE FUCKING STUPID AND MORE FUCKING SELFISH.   

PLEASE FUCKING DIE.   STUPID FUCKING WHORE.

fuck you, im not sorry for this rant.   
If you're really from California, I hope you understand she's going shopping with your tax money..so as mine...
It's not the fact that she had 14 kids...but fuck...please don't use my money for that bitch.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]