Author Topic: New Puffy album announced: "Last Train To Paris" 9/22  (Read 491 times)

penenstamp

New Puffy album announced: "Last Train To Paris" 9/22
« on: February 20, 2009, 10:55:15 AM »
DIDDY ANNOUNCES NEW ALBUM:

“LAST TRAIN TO PARIS ” ARRIVES IN STORES ON SEPTEMBER 22ND

Sean "Diddy" Combs has revealed new details of his sixth LP.  The album, entitled "LAST TRAIN TO PARIS,” is slated to arrive on September 22nd.  The LP features what Combs describes as electro-hip hop soul funk – welcoming in an unexpected mixture of sight and sound.  "I'm ushering in a new movement called 'train music'," says Combs.  "LAST TRAIN TO PARIS” is Diddy's follow-up to his critically acclaimed 2007 release, “PRESS PLAY."

"‘LAST TRAIN TO PARIS’ is deeper than any of the other stuff I have ever made.   It’s a profound love story.  It’s me with my shades off.  It’s the truth." says Combs.  Diddy is collaborating with hit-making producers The Dream, Tricky, The Neptunes, Mario Winans, T-Pain and Rodney Jerkins.

"I've been a businessman for the past two years.  It’s time for me to focus on being an artist again,” explains Combs. “I am going to show the world a new refreshing side of me.  Get on or get off!"

For the past 16 years, Sean “Diddy” Combs has used his artistic vision and entrepreneurial drive to capture and express the sentiments of a generation.  As a producer and a performer, he not only created a new musical genre of hip-hop soul, but also catapulted the music and style of African-American youth into the American mainstream.  Today, as founder and CEO of Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment Group, Diddy oversees one of the world’s preeminent urban companies, encompassing a broad range of businesses, including recording, music publishing, artist management, television and film production, fashion, and restaurants.

In recent years, Diddy has added Broadway actor, marathon runner, and fragrance producer to his ever-growing list of accomplishments.  He was named one of the most influential business people in the world by Time magazine and CNN.

Having sold 75 million records worldwide, Diddy has left an indelible mark on pop culture.

# # #

Let's make a bet... If this album isn't out on September 22nd, everybody has to send me 10 bucks. If it is out by then everybody can keep their 10 bucks.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: New Puffy album announced: "Last Train To Paris" 9/22
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 10:56:54 AM »
On September 22nd.....Hip Hop will die a little.  ::)

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 11:31:59 AM »
On September 22nd.....Hip Hop will die a little.  ::)

You mean whatever is left of hiphop will be killed off.

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

Invincible

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 04:41:43 PM »
I don't even wanna hear a track from this album. Sounds like its gonna be seriously wack, but then again thats not unusual for a Diddy album.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 04:46:38 PM »
DIDDY ANNOUNCES NEW ALBUM:

“LAST TRAIN TO PARIS ” ARRIVES IN STORES ON SEPTEMBER 22ND

Sean "Diddy" Combs has revealed new details of his sixth LP.  The album, entitled "LAST TRAIN TO PARIS,” is slated to arrive on September 22nd.  The LP features what Combs describes as electro-hip hop soul funk – welcoming in an unexpected mixture of sight and sound.  "I'm ushering in a new movement called 'train music'," says Combs.  "LAST TRAIN TO PARIS” is Diddy's follow-up to his critically acclaimed 2007 release, “PRESS PLAY."

"‘LAST TRAIN TO PARIS’ is deeper than any of the other stuff I have ever made.   It’s a profound love story.  It’s me with my shades off.  It’s the truth." says Combs.  Diddy is collaborating with hit-making producers The Dream, Tricky, The Neptunes, Mario Winans, T-Pain and Rodney Jerkins.

"I've been a businessman for the past two years.  It’s time for me to focus on being an artist again,” explains Combs. “I am going to show the world a new refreshing side of me.  Get on or get off!"

For the past 16 years, Sean “Diddy” Combs has used his artistic vision and entrepreneurial drive to capture and express the sentiments of a generation.  As a producer and a performer, he not only created a new musical genre of hip-hop soul, but also catapulted the music and style of African-American youth into the American mainstream.  Today, as founder and CEO of Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment Group, Diddy oversees one of the world’s preeminent urban companies, encompassing a broad range of businesses, including recording, music publishing, artist management, television and film production, fashion, and restaurants.

In recent years, Diddy has added Broadway actor, marathon runner, and fragrance producer to his ever-growing list of accomplishments.  He was named one of the most influential business people in the world by Time magazine and CNN.

Having sold 75 million records worldwide, Diddy has left an indelible mark on pop culture.

# # #

Let's make a bet... If this album isn't out on September 22nd, everybody has to send me 10 bucks. If it is out by then everybody can keep their 10 bucks.

He already said a date, and since no one can say true to a date anymore, it ain't coming out then. lol!

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 05:11:27 PM »
why the fuck would you announce your album's release date 7 months in advance? puff probably hasn't recorded a single track yet...

anyways, dude will end up tricking his money on producers and ghostwriters for an album he will take all the credit for... what a narcissist.  ::)

PEACE

THEREALBWS

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2009, 08:16:06 AM »
why the fuck would you announce your album's release date 7 months in advance? puff probably hasn't recorded a single track yet...

anyways, dude will end up tricking his money on producers and ghostwriters for an album he will take all the credit for... what a narcissist.  ::)

PEACE

just like dr.dre

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 08:17:15 AM »
wow I wonder if this album is gona suck dick or suck balls?

Smu

• Lil Geezy
  • Germany/Scotland Rep.
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2009, 08:18:05 AM »

PEACE

just like dr.dre

co-sign
"Back in Cali n***as blazing stress/waiting on Detox to save the West *laughs* Even if the shit is dope/it ain't givin' you n**as hope unless your signatures wrote on a check from Interscope/, nope! Move on, West Coast!" - Crooked I, Move On Remix

"If they call You a N***a ain't nothing to it tell 'em Nas Made You Do It"
www.myspace.com/djsmu

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2009, 04:47:40 PM »
Ehhh
Bullets aint got no names

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2009, 05:42:58 PM »
Elecro Hip Hop  :-X :-X :-X

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2009, 06:14:18 PM »
He needs to put out Aasim, that cats got some serious heat

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2009, 06:45:28 PM »

PEACE

just like dr.dre

touché.

...naw, i think of dre more like a conductor of an orchestra.  does he play every instrument?  nope.  but his ability to coordinate his crew to make innovative music is respectable. 

puff, on the other hand, is not about the music.  arguably, he has the access to the same resources as dre, but his final product doesn't even come close.  his objective is to promote himself and shows no respect to his craft.  puff is a cornball, plain and simple.

PEACE!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2009, 10:28:21 PM »
i thought he had Royce & Budden writing the whole thing for him?

in that case, i want to hear that shit.

but if Diddy is writing his own shit, fuck that! :puke:

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2009, 10:33:19 PM »
i thought he had Royce & Budden writing the whole thing for him?

in that case, i want to hear that shit.

but if Diddy is writing his own shit, fuck that! :puke:
lol dont matter if budden n royce are writin for em....its puffy he sucks...and wat buddens gun make him a club song! LOL budden cant make himself a club song