Author Topic: What are your favorite states? (besides your own)  (Read 138 times)

Hey Ma

What are your favorite states? (besides your own)
« on: February 22, 2009, 01:57:46 AM »
Now, I'm form California, and shit can't really compare to the beauty and culture we got out here, but I got love for a lot of America..

New York - I got family from NYC, I did a little business in upstate, when I die I'll be buried in Hoosick at the family cemetery. Love New York.

Washington - Spent hella time in Seattle and Spokane. Beautiful cities, laid back. Little violence, down to earth people, would consider living there full time.

Massachusetts - Lot's of family friends in Boston and North Shore area. Salem is the best spot in the world for Halloween, fuck Santa Barbara and fuck what you heard. Lobster, brick houses, thick accents, tradition. Pa-dow.

sohel

• Lil Geezy
Re: What are your favorite states? (besides your own)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 08:47:24 AM »
when I die I'll be buried in Hoosick at the family cemetery. Love New York.
Washington - Spent hella time in Seattle and Spokane. Beautiful cities, laid back. Little violence, down to earth people, would consider living

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 08:57:37 AM »
New York - I just love the city, usually go there at least once or twice a year
Ohio - I got all my family out there
Florida - obviously the weather, the people there are cool too
California - same with Florida, also got some relatives out there in San Jose and San Diego

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 10:23:00 AM »
nyc is the shit, i need to get over to cali

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 10:25:29 AM »
airazona,texas,california,detroit,chicago,nyc,and all the rest of cali

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 07:15:28 PM »
Now, I'm form California, and shit can't really compare to the beauty and culture we got out here, but I got love for a lot of America..

New York - I got family from NYC, I did a little business in upstate, when I die I'll be buried in Hoosick at the family cemetery. Love New York.

Washington - Spent hella time in Seattle and Spokane. Beautiful cities, laid back. Little violence, down to earth people, would consider living there full time.

Massachusetts - Lot's of family friends in Boston and North Shore area. Salem is the best spot in the world for Halloween, fuck Santa Barbara and fuck what you heard. Lobster, brick houses, thick accents, tradition. Pa-dow.

Salem is really crazy on Halloween

westsiderider323

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 07:30:28 PM »
texas (houston)
gotta love the down south cookin and cuz i got friends and family there my homies r the ones that put me on the houston rap