Author Topic: Another Detox Reference Track! - Young Knox "The Doctor"  (Read 832 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Another Detox Reference Track! - Young Knox "The Doctor"
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2009, 04:16:43 PM »
Yeah but let's face it who knows if this is actually for detox.look how nuts the internet is going over this shit.all an artist has to do is say detox reference track in the title and rap like he's dre and boom that shit gets major spins.good way to get your name out create a buzz.

Matty

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2009, 04:21:12 PM »
this one sounds fake to me....

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2009, 04:40:59 PM »
Thats not a Dre beat. He doesnt even make those style of beats anymore.

how would you know what detox is goin to sound like? smh

You dont know me nor do u know who i know. Dre is done with the 2001 sound trust me.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2009, 04:49:52 PM »
The DOC will speak on the leaks next week so we'll have an idea where those leaks are going and what's really gonna be on the album.

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2009, 07:38:33 PM »
I don't think this shit if real, but it very well could be. And if thats the case, this is getting out of hand. These trucks are nothing special at alll though, and don't really sound that much like Dre. Probably another situation like Prophet from last year, where that was completely unafiliated with anything Dre-related. At least I hope thats the case.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2009, 08:00:18 PM »
I don't think this shit if real, but it very well could be. And if thats the case, this is getting out of hand. These trucks are nothing special at alll though, and don't really sound that much like Dre. Probably another situation like Prophet from last year, where that was completely unafiliated with anything Dre-related. At least I hope thats the case.

i thought it was hot foreal

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2009, 08:06:12 PM »

lmao you can tell by the mixin again IT AINT dre...

nice try tho

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2009, 09:50:17 PM »
young knox is sickkk propz 4 this!

RapAddict

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2009, 10:37:40 PM »

Young Knox also has "It could have been you" on his myspace so I think he did that as well and not slim da mobster.

It could have been you has young knox rapping a different verse.  Original is Slim's, my bad.

For everybody who wants the audio   Young_Knox_-_Tha_Doctor__Another_DETOX_reference_track_.mp3 - 2.50MB

As for it's authenticity-  It probably is just him making a detox reference track for his own publicity however he has a track with focus and bishop so he has worked with aftermath before and I thought awhile back the aftermath camp had a weekend where alot of westcoast artist came in and worked on detox. He could have been one of them.   I really don't know, just thought I'd post it.
dj smeeze "you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!"