Author Topic: Checkmate Radio exlcusive interview with Draft!  (Read 53 times)

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
Checkmate Radio exlcusive interview with Draft!
« on: February 27, 2009, 01:03:24 PM »

Checkmate Radio Episode 3-Interview wit Chicago's Draft

This week on Checkmate Radio!! Exclusive Interview with Draft (Best Rapper from Chicago !!) He talks about rappers in Chicago , Black Amex cards, and more Check it out!!!!

Bringing you the hottest in exclusives, interviews and information you need to know. Taking all music Submissions, interview slots available, club promoters hit us with your events. New artists contact us to get your music in rotation, new models promoting your career, and businesses that want to get heard. For getting on our show or info email us at polyrob@tmail.com or millionheirenterprises@gmail.com. For music submissions email djelite23@gmail.com.

Click below to download/stream Checkmate Radio!!!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5624281329fbf470

1.Intro
2.Arab Money Remix-Busta Ryhmez ft Ron Browz, Puff Daddy, & Jadakiss
3.Pop Champagne-Ron Browz ft Jim Jones & Juelz Santana
4.Mims-In The Club Like
5.50 Cent-I Get It In
6.One More Drink-Ludacris ft T Pain
7.Interview with Draft (Rappers in Chicago)
8.B Real ft Damian Marley-Smoke
9.Crack a Bottle-Enimem ft Dr. Dre & 50 Cent
10.Brooklyn We Go Hard-Jay Z ft Santagold
11.Interview Wit Draft (Kiss My Black Amex)
12.575 Jeans-Draft 13.Kiss My Black Amex-Draft
14.Interview with Draft (Parties, Movies, & Draft’s New Album)
15.Big Boys-Big WY ft Mack 10, Jim Jones, Game & TQ
16.Be With You-Keisha Cole ft 2 Pac
17.Exclusive New record from Missy Elliot
18.Out Here Grindin-DJ Khaled ft Rick Ross, Plies, Ace Hood, & Akon
19.Interview with Draft (Exclusive 32 Bars from Draft)
20.Wake it Up-E 40 ft Akon
21.Toe Up-Problem ft Snoop Dog, DPG & Jim Jones
22.Don’t Stop-Swizz Beats

Source: Dip in the Mix

Link: http://www.dipinthemix.com/Post/Checkmate-Radio-Exclusive-Interview-with-Chicago-Rapper-Draft/0BBEDFFFF01859E03000800AFB318

Checkmate Radio is a West Coast Online Radio Show that features exlcusive interviews from upcoming talent, and existing artists in the business...hip hop news updates, rumors, casting, events, and more...tune in every Wednesday on www.raptalk.net and also dubcnn.com as we'll continue to share links with you all. Thanks for tuning in!

XOXO
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

penenstamp

Re: Checkmate Radio exlcusive interview with Draft!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 01:04:16 PM »
Draft 4 life!

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
Re: Checkmate Radio exlcusive interview with Draft!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 01:44:50 PM »
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$