Author Topic: Lakers just made franchise history today...  (Read 321 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Lakers just made franchise history today...
« on: February 27, 2009, 08:44:28 PM »
Shot at a franchise-low 29.3%. And on top of that, they STILL decided to slack off on defense. Shit Detroit needs to let us borrow Kwame for this season.

Good thing I only saw the last 20 seconds because I heard that was horrifying to watch.

westsiderider323

Re: Lakers just made franchise history today...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 08:52:03 PM »
it lookd like a completly different team out there

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 08:57:23 PM »
Shot at a franchise-low 29.3%. And on top of that, they STILL decided to slack off on defense. Shit Detroit needs to let us borrow Kwame for this season.

The Lakers has their second-worst shooting night since the franchise moved to Southern California from Minneapolis -- 29.8 percent. They were on pace for their worst night ever when Jordan Farmar's breakaway layup with 5.1 seconds left allowed them to beat the old low-water mark of 29.4 percent set against Utah in 2004.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 09:12:15 PM »

The Lakers has their second-worst shooting night since the franchise moved to Southern California from Minneapolis -- 29.8 percent. They were on pace for their worst night ever when Jordan Farmar's breakaway layup with 5.1 seconds left allowed them to beat the old low-water mark of 29.4 percent set against Utah in 2004.

Oh damn, my bad. I didn't catch Farmar's last lay-up. Well... guess we dodged a bullet lol  :-\

Rick McCrank

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 01:54:08 AM »
god damn!

glad I missed the game  :laugh:

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 02:08:22 AM »
shit happened ... we look tired out there... blame the bench who has been playing like shit for 5+ games ... maybe if Kobe, LO, and Pau not had to win every game by themselves , this would have not happened

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2009, 02:26:25 AM »
shit happened ... we look tired out there... blame the bench who has been playing like shit for 5+ games ... maybe if Kobe, LO, and Pau not had to win every game by themselves , this would have not happened

I agree, I was kinda thinking this a few games ago too. Everybody was having orgasms while Odom was putting up monster numbers, but then we'd sorta peak at the bench's production and its like "er.... whatever at least we're winning" lol

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2009, 07:28:31 AM »
Also blame Phil Jackson for keeping the bench players in there too long. The Lakers closed the gap to 5 in the middle of the 4th and he still had scrubs like Vujacic and Walton on the floor.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2009, 10:45:09 AM »
Glad to see a Laker fan act like a REAL fan and get upset about his teams performance.

*waiting for NIK to come in and make excuses*
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2009, 11:28:19 AM »
Glad to see a Laker fan act like a REAL fan and get upset about his teams performance.

Let me try some excuses:

-The Lakers were playing second game in 2 days.
-Nuggets have a good defense (3rd in opponents points and forced turnovers).

Uh... That's all I got.

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2009, 12:10:56 PM »

Let me try some excuses:

-The Lakers were playing second game in 2 days.
-Nuggets have a good defense (3rd in opponents points and forced turnovers).

Uh... That's all I got.

second game in 2 days is bogus. Its the NBA, everybody does it. (although NIK typically likes to try and convince people that the Lakers have the hardest schedule LOL!  Nuggets do have a good D. Thats a good one, giving credit to the other team. Dont see that happen much on here lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OchoCinco

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2009, 01:21:25 PM »

lol at ur obsession with nik, always bringin his name up even wen he doesnt say anything, and im sure u are waiting for him.....

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2009, 01:26:27 PM »

lol at ur obsession with nik, always bringin his name up even wen he doesnt say anything, and im sure u are waiting for him.....

NIK sidekick?

OchoCinco

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2009, 01:31:12 PM »

NIK sidekick?

nah i just find it funny

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2009, 03:41:02 PM »
we shoulda lost that game by 30+...crazy shit.

and no, it wasn't a franchise low, son.