Author Topic: NIK! What is your answer to this?  (Read 961 times)

Kool Beenz

NIK! What is your answer to this?
« on: February 28, 2009, 12:48:48 AM »

we all know its gonna be Lakers vs Celtics in the finals again...

how are the Lakers gonna fuck with this nigga??

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
Re: NIK! What is your answer to this?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 01:46:12 AM »
Real question is: how are the Celtics gonna fuck with this nigga??

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 02:03:40 AM »
1st let the Celtics reach the Finals ... I said it before and will say it again : they ain't beating the Cavs without HC advantage

2nd ; is this question 4 real  :-X

Kool Beenz

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 02:09:25 AM »
im not even asking any of you fucks  ;D

im asking NIK

p.s. the Celtics are growing on me... im slowly becoming a fan  :-X :-\

'EclipZe

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 04:25:37 AM »
marbury will fit in nicely with the celtics. I for one am happy about it !

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 04:48:59 AM »
Real question is: how are the Celtics gonna fuck with this nigga??

HA!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2009, 04:45:12 PM »
1st let the Celtics reach the Finals ... I said it before and will say it again : they ain't beating the Cavs without HC advantage

and the Lakers a such a given for the west. ::)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2009, 05:23:30 PM »
Rondos better than Marbury

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2009, 05:47:42 PM »
Rondos better than Marbury
hence rondo starting

wcsoldier

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 04:54:50 AM »

the Lakers are easily dominated the West ... then I agree playoffs are a different thing than regular season but why Boston should be a lock for the Finals ... they sure were last year but 09 is a different story whereas y'all act they are

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 09:33:27 AM »

the Lakers are easily dominated the West ... then I agree playoffs are a different thing than regular season but why Boston should be a lock for the Finals ... they sure were last year but 09 is a different story whereas y'all act they are

i just remember Mavs/Warriors lol.

but Boston definatly seems like the heavy favorite for the East.

LeBron could give them some trouble, but i cant see him taking them in a 7 game series.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 11:06:27 AM »

i just remember Mavs/Warriors lol.

but Boston definatly seems like the heavy favorite for the East.

LeBron could give them some trouble, but i cant see him taking them in a 7 game series.

Obviously nobody is a lock to win anything.  Not to mention, there is still a lot of season left for things to happen or change. A couple teams could get hot before playoffs, injuries, etc. So who knows. The West is still stronger then the East from top to bottom. As far as level of play, i think you have the Celtics, Lakers, and Cavs as being the three teams who have played the highest level of ball this season so far. Then you have us and the Magic. The Magic will have a good record, but I cant see any way they get past the Celtics or the Cavs in a playoff series. So really, the Celtics have that ONE beast to get past in the Cavs. If the Lakers and Spurs were to meet in the conference finals, they will have had to beat better teams to get to that point then the Celtics and Cavs would.  The 1 vs 8 or 2 vs 7 matchup in the West will be far more difficult then in the East.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 11:15:59 AM »
Utah is going to do some damages .. I'm sure nobody want to play them in the 1st round .. anyways the different seeds (outside the 1st one) are still wide opened to grab .. at least from the 4th to 8th

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 11:18:25 AM »
Utah is going to do some damages .. I'm sure nobody want to play them in the 1st round .. anyways the different seeds (outside the 1st one) are still wide opened to grab .. at least from the 4th to 8th

in the West yeah.  I think we'll end up with the number 2 seed as long as we get healthy. We cant afford having Manu AND Duncan out at the same time too often lol.  But I dont see us catching up to LA. They would have to have a huge collapse at the end of the season.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

wcsoldier

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 11:30:39 AM »

in the West yeah.  I think we'll end up with the number 2 seed as long as we get healthy. We cant afford having Manu AND Duncan out at the same time too often lol.  But I dont see us catching up to LA. They would have to have a huge collapse at the end of the season.
Obviously and  I think that even if Denver has improved with Billups , I don't see them beating the Spurs regardless who got the HC advantages so imo even if you slip to the number 3 spot , it shouldn't matter that much ... I think the story of the West could be N.O , Utah ,Houston ,  teams that went through ups and downs but are still dangerous ..