Author Topic: NIK! What is your answer to this?  (Read 971 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: NIK! What is your answer to this?
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 11:36:45 AM »
Utah is going to do some damages .. I'm sure nobody want to play them in the 1st round .. anyways the different seeds (outside the 1st one) are still wide opened to grab .. at least from the 4th to 8th

in the West yeah.  I think we'll end up with the number 2 seed as long as we get healthy. We cant afford having Manu AND Duncan out at the same time too often lol.  But I dont see us catching up to LA. They would have to have a huge collapse at the end of the season.
Obviously and  I think that even if Denver has improved with Billups , I don't see them beating the Spurs regardless who got the HC advantages so imo even if you slip to the number 3 spot , it shouldn't matter that much ... I think the story of the West could be N.O , Utah ,Houston ,  teams that went through ups and downs but are still dangerous ..
Houston? Don't make me laugh. Lakers, Spurs, Hornets, Nuggets. That's all their is. If the Spurs get the #2 seed, then it's going to be a Lakers Spurs showdown in the WCF.

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2009, 12:15:55 PM »
^^^^ if Utah had a "normal" season when it comes to injuries, they would be number 2 right now ..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 12:20:53 PM »
^^^^ if Utah had a "normal" season when it comes to injuries, they would be number 2 right now ..

So if we had a normal season when it comes to injuries where would we be? lol  Having Manu miss a bunch of games, Duncan miss games, and Parker miss games..at times 2 of the three out. Im sure thats cost us at least a few games.  Utah is 7th in the West right now, if they had a "normal" season theyd be higher up like maybe 4th.....MAYBE 3rd in the West. But again, we would have a better record as well if our season had been "normal" so far.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2009, 12:25:07 PM »
In fact I might even put Utah and New Orleans neck to neck. But it doesn't look like they'll get home court or a favorable matchup.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2009, 01:18:30 PM »
god damn

Detroit beats Orlando AND Boston today on the road, back to back

Rick McCrank

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2009, 01:19:37 PM »
p.s. the Celtics are growing on me... im slowly becoming a fan  :-X :-\

you're weak  :laugh:

first it's go Houston, then go Spurs, then go Lakers, now go Celtics

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2009, 01:34:32 PM »
god damn

Detroit is so schitzo.  i think we'll a lil decline in Orlando at the end of the season here.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Rick McCrank

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2009, 01:41:21 PM »
god damn

Detroit is so schitzo.  i think we'll a lil decline in Orlando at the end of the season here.

I was tellin my friend at work (Garnett/Celtics fan) that a matchup BOS would not like 1st Round is DET

and he said to me it didn't matter because the Celtics have DET's number this year, but I begged to differ

he was acting as if when playing Boston, Detroit was on the same level as Milwaukee...

I said trust me, you'd rather see the lame ass Bucks first round than the Pistons

OchoCinco

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2009, 01:48:34 PM »
god damn

its called no AI , they should just cut him from that team

Rick McCrank

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2009, 01:51:30 PM »

its called no AI , they should just cut him from that team

it's more of a problem missing Billups than having Iverson

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2009, 03:06:51 PM »
god damn

I was tellin my friend at work (Garnett/Celtics fan) that a matchup BOS would not like 1st Round is DET

and he said to me it didn't matter because the Celtics have DET's number this year, but I begged to differ

he was acting as if when playing Boston, Detroit was on the same level as Milwaukee...

I said trust me, you'd rather see the lame ass Bucks first round than the Pistons

lol@ that. Yeah, I would much rather see the Bucks in an opening round series then the Pistons.  the Pistons have their bad moments, but on any given night they can beat anyone. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2009, 12:28:05 PM »
oh my...how in the world are we gunna contain stephon marbury?  ???

LOL

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2009, 01:02:08 PM »
oh my...how in the world are we gunna contain stephon marbury?  ???

LOL

Yeah LOL I thought this thread was a joke.  If Lakers have a healthy Bynum I don't think they can be beat in a 7 game series however I think if Bynum is not back at full strength in playoffs then Lakers will have a lot of trouble beating the Cavs or Celtics in 7 game series, without Bynum everything changes, we all know Odom and Gasol can't handle shit defensively at the 4 and 5 positions but with a healthy Bynum I do believe that the Lakers are definitely the best team in the league.

DIP DIP SET SET

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2009, 02:22:42 PM »
^ we've beat both teams twice once with and once without bynum in good fashion. so i like our chances of winning  a 7 game series against either team.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2009, 02:32:35 PM »
^ we've beat both teams twice once with and once without bynum in good fashion. so i like our chances of winning  a 7 game series against either team.

This is regular season, I am talking about playoffs.  Without Bynum at full strength I dont believe the Lakers will win it all

DIP DIP SET SET