Author Topic: NIK! What is your answer to this?  (Read 969 times)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
Re: NIK! What is your answer to this?
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2009, 04:40:25 PM »
^ we've beat both teams twice once with and once without bynum in good fashion. so i like our chances of winning  a 7 game series against either team.

This is regular season, I am talking about playoffs.  Without Bynum at full strength I dont believe the Lakers will win it all

If the Lakers face the Celtics in the FINALS they'll have so much motivation they'll destroy them. With or without Bynum.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2009, 04:44:50 PM »
^ we've beat both teams twice once with and once without bynum in good fashion. so i like our chances of winning  a 7 game series against either team.

This is regular season, I am talking about playoffs.  Without Bynum at full strength I dont believe the Lakers will win it all

If the Lakers face the Celtics in the FINALS they'll have so much motivation they'll destroy them. With or without Bynum.

BOLD STATEMENT

DIP DIP SET SET

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2009, 05:28:31 PM »

BOLD STATEMENT

It's that or i'll fly to L.A. to kill them one by one. After last year's humiliation, if they face them in the Finals again they betta retaliate.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2009, 07:57:05 PM »

BOLD STATEMENT

It's that or i'll fly to L.A. to kill them one by one. After last year's humiliation, if they face them in the Finals again they betta retaliate.

LOL I hear ya man, if I was a Laker fan I would want revenge real bad to, I hate the Celtics with a passion

DIP DIP SET SET

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2009, 10:33:12 PM »
bynum will be back and contribute to the next championship.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Kool Beenz

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2009, 11:10:18 PM »
oh my...how in the world are we gunna contain stephon marbury?  ???

LOL

idk you tell me thats why i asked  ::)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2009, 11:26:53 PM »

I just want to make sure I am hearing you correct, so you are implying that the Lakers are going to win the title this year w/out Bynum (which they couldnt do last year against a Celtics team thats even better this year) and then Bynum will be back next year and help them as they repeat and win yet another title, am I hearing you right?

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2009, 01:45:56 AM »
oh my...how in the world are we gunna contain stephon marbury?  ???

LOL

idk you tell me thats why i asked  ::)

are you being serious?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2009, 01:49:51 AM »

I just want to make sure I am hearing you correct, so you are implying that the Lakers are going to win the title this year w/out Bynum (which they couldnt do last year against a Celtics team thats even better this year) and then Bynum will be back next year and help them as they repeat and win yet another title, am I hearing you right?

how is the Celtics team better this year? KG is older, injured, and on the downside of his career, James Posey is gone, PJ Brown and Sam Cassell, inspirational veterans, were both replaced by Stephon Marbury and Mikki Moore. On the other hand, the Laker team has improved this season. Our younger players are growing within he triangle, we've got a healthy team (even Bynum's coming back at the end of this month)...we're gunna win it all, homie.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2009, 01:51:31 AM »
dude is raw... i wanna know how the lakers are gonna prevent Marbury from scoring 20 points a game

Marbury>Cassell and  Rhondo

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2009, 04:07:32 AM »

how is the Celtics team better this year? KG is older, injured, and on the downside of his career, James Posey is gone, PJ Brown and Sam Cassell, inspirational veterans, were both replaced by Stephon Marbury and Mikki Moore. On the other hand, the Laker team has improved this season. Our younger players are growing within he triangle, we've got a healthy team (even Bynum's coming back at the end of this month)...we're gunna win it all, homie.

Expecially if we'll end up having home court adv.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2009, 03:32:24 PM »
dude is raw... i wanna know how the lakers are gonna prevent Marbury from scoring 20 points a game

LMAO

Kool Beenz

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2009, 01:14:12 AM »
ok Sccit you got to admit... the Celtics are gonna be a lil harder to beat this year with Marbury in the mix...

im not saying they aren't beatable or the Lakers cant do it

cus im hoping the Lakers or Spurs take it this year

and im praying to god that the Rockets atleast make it out of the 1st round against the Jazz or (Blazers?)

Rick McCrank

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2009, 04:10:12 AM »
Marbury will not make the contribution everyone thinks he will

it's early but it's not like anyone should be worried or even thinking about it

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2009, 06:02:16 AM »
Are we talking about the same guy? I'm talking about Stephon Marbury. This guy here

He is averaging 2.5 points and 1.75 turn overs in 14 minutes shooting .313 from the field.

How can you guys be so excited about him?