Author Topic: Crooked I shot? (Hell no! He didnt get shot, he's doing well) Announcement comin  (Read 12727 times)

EFFeX

so how did he go from being hurt/injured whatever.. << from Glasses Malone's comments.. to nothing happened he's at home okay?

Sounds like someone got their info completely wrong or they are trying to keep the situation private... and if they are it's completely understandable, the fans just want to know all is good.

InsaneMisfit

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
@ LEAST THE INJURIES WERNT LIFE THREATNIN

THAS GOOD 2 HEAR

STAY UP DOMINIC

DPGC23

stay up, hope he pulls thru!

GangstaBoogy

As fucked up as this sounds maybe it would be a good thing if crooked got shot just because it will show him in life you never what can happen.so drop your album because you could be dead tommorow

I've read some idiotic posts in this thread alone, but yours takes the cake.

No it doesn't , have you seem some of my dumbass replies earlier in the thread? Click back.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
http://soulassassins.com/?p=6461

this sounds contrary to  what lil jay is sayin'
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Jaydc555

I just don't understand why they have to wait to make an announcement

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha he wants to make sure his number 1 fan-snoopafly is listenin
best believe snoopafly almost went back to the eastside of tha beach to see whats good wit crooked letter I

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

Almost like they getting ready to announce an album or something...

8) jk

Jaydc555

Ha ha I wish that were true.sigh.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn i mean its crazy tho
if daz, snoop, jayo, or someone else besides crooked would have been shot, wonder if it would have got the same reaction?
(whether it was true or not)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

EFFeX

if daz, snoop, jayo, or someone else besides crooked would have been shot, wonder if it would have got the same reaction?

I think it would have, Snoop especially, dude really is a legend to the game no matter what way you look at it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah i mean damn ive jus never seen so many people concerned
but its weird cuz its "concerned" OTI
Concerned Over the Internet

I think it would have, Snoop especially, dude really is a legend to the game no matter what way you look at it.
Cube

Jaydc555

If soopafly dies in the near future soopaflydpg will probably kill himself.I don't think he could live in a world where bitches aren't being kept in check

EFFeX

If soopafly dies in the near future soopaflydpg will probably kill himself.I don't think he could live in a world where bitches aren't being kept in check

Ahh man, LOL!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah i wouldnt be suprised if he did some shit and it made the news
and soopafly would finally become famous by way of a longtime "pimped out fan"

Cube

DPGC23

WATS THE LATEST???

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE