Author Topic: Nipsey Hussle - DJ S&S Freestyle ("Hussle in the House" 106 & Park New Joint)  (Read 447 times)

Lunatic

http://c3ae39be.linkbucks.com/

"Hussle in the House" was the new joint on 106 & Park today...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
DAMN westcoast video  played on 106npark  :o 8) 8)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
DAMN westcoast video  played on 106npark  :o 8) 8)

Haters,and All My Life were new joints too

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I do not watch that show but Glasses and Jay Rock had compaigns for people to vote but I am not going to download sorry

h2k4

Do they really think this song is going to do anything?  Hopefully they're just using it to get his name out there more because this is a poor choice of a single.

Lunatic

Do they really think this song is going to do anything?  Hopefully they're just using it to get his name out there more because this is a poor choice of a single.
he's got the official first single coming soon. "That's Why I Gotta Hustle" ft. Sean Kingston - it's an up-temo, club/street record. sounds perfect concept for the radio and still plz nipsey's street fans
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

midwestryder

if you don't think this is dope ass song then you have no idea what it godd hip hop . everybody is going to love this just because of the old school kriss kross beat .i know alot of old school hip hop fans who like this just goes of the beat. this is a good first single . this does not sound anything like the radio new school crap.this not poor choice of single . you just got poor taste because you were raised after 96.

h2k4

if you don't think this is dope ass song then you have no idea what it godd hip hop . everybody is going to love this just because of the old school kriss kross beat .i know alot of old school hip hop fans who like this just goes of the beat. this is a good first single . this does not sound anything like the radio new school crap.this not poor choice of single . you just got poor taste because you were raised after 96.

HAHAHA!  Thanks, I needed a laugh.  Show me where I stated that this song sucked.  Go ahead young whipper snapper, I'll wait..... :whistle:

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wow I didn't even know 106 & Park was still on, but that's a good look right there.

midwestryder

HAHAHA!  Thanks, I needed a laugh.  Show me where I stated that this song sucked.  Go ahead young whipper snapper, I'll wait..... :whistle:
one, i am not a young whipper snapper. two , i am older then you .  i am 31 years old . i lived & listened to hip hop  since 1982 .  by you saying this is not a poor choice of a single , you are saying this song sucks as a single ..

ThaRealSupreme

Same thing I was thinking
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

one, i am not a young whipper snapper. two , i am older then you .  i am 31 years old . i lived & listened to hip hop  since 1982 .  by you saying this is not a poor choice of a single , you are saying this song sucks as a single ..

Naw it's a poor choice for a single because of what fans chose to listen to now a days. A lot of artists have really good songs but the first single is well thought out because ur makin' a first impression on listeners and this isn't the single he should've chose to present to 106th & Park.

h2k4

You're right, I'm  saying that it's a poor choice for a single.  Still doesn't say that I don't like the song.  In fact, I like it.  Just not as something that should be released to the masses as his intro. Times are different now and that Kris Kross sample isn't what this new generation is into.

Naw it's a poor choice for a single because of what fans chose to listen to now a days. A lot of artists have really good songs but the first single is well thought out because ur makin' a first impression on listeners and this isn't the single he should've chose to present to 106th & Park.

:cheers:

midwestryder

You're right, I'm  saying that it's a poor choice for a single.  Still doesn't say that I don't like the song.  In fact, I like it.  Just not as something that should be released to the masses as his intro. Times are different now and thatisn't what this new generation is into.

i underatand what you are saying ,my friend . but i don't totally agree with . i think we need to force the new genreation to listen to old school stuff  anyways . that is only way we are going to save hip hop from the new generation who is killing it .so i think we need to make the new generation get into the Kris Kross sample . also screw new generation anyways . they are not reason hip hop is around anyways . we need to get old fans back by going back to old school anyways.most old school rap fans left hip hop because of the crap that came in 1997 & after.buy making hip hiop olny aboutthe youth we chased the old hip hop fans aways & that is not right. it needs to stop now.

ThaRealSupreme

You're right, I'm  saying that it's a poor choice for a single.  Still doesn't say that I don't like the song.  In fact, I like it.  Just not as something that should be released to the masses as his intro. Times are different now and thatisn't what this new generation is into.

i underatand what you are saying ,my friend . but i don't totally agree with . i think we need to force the new genreation to listen to old school stuff  anyways . that is only way we are going to save hip hop from the new generation who is killing it .so i think we need to make the new generation get into the Kris Kross sample . also screw new generation anyways . they are not reason hip hop is around anyways . we need to get old fans back by going back to old school anyways.most old school rap fans left hip hop because of the crap that came in 1997 & after.buy making hip hiop olny aboutthe youth we chased the old hip hop fans aways & that is not right. it needs to stop now.

We cant force this new generation to listen to shit because they believe album sales makes you a great rapper which is fucked up lol People are actually sayin fuck Crooked I because Prodigy is more popular....smh. The real rappers and lyricists are assed out underground until all of the CEO's or whoever controls the mainstream says no one can put anymore bull shit out.