Author Topic: SlaughterHouse discuss GOAT diss records & rap singles from 90's & 2000's.  (Read 352 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This first vid won't allow embedding, but they discuss top rap singles from 90's & 2000's.

The embedded video below they briefly discuss GOAT diss records.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wahEQJ6tiDE&amp;color1=0xb1b1b1&amp;color2=0xcfcfcf&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wahEQJ6tiDE&amp;color1=0xb1b1b1&amp;color2=0xcfcfcf&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;fs=1</a>

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
I was just gonna start a topic about this, the 2000 decade Top 10 singles....   It's actually hard to choose...  I do think Ballin' is in there btw..

jeromechickenbone

You know Hip Hop fell the fuck off when you compare the greatest singles of the 90's to the singles of this decade.  If you've got Nelly, Ja, Jim Jones' names being thrown around as top 10...shit. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Well if you think about their greatest songs, which would be their top 10 entry.  You can't really hate, it's either a really catchy girl song or an anthem bumper..  And whether you like it or not, that's the same formula for the top 10 singles of the 90's.  It just had a different sound..

Puffy and Mase were the 90's...  Just saying..  There's a buncha artists from the 90's who were only "decent" artists for the most part, but could make a huge single...   btw how can you not like Put It On Me??

MediumL

Put it on mes wack imo. ja had better singles eg livin it up. LMAO at them when they get to Rick ross.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Ballin is a straight NO for my list.

top 10 of the decade?!? :o no way!

props to Joell for throwin "Ridin'" in there! 8)

In Da Club, hands down.
Lean Back, hands down.
Stan & Lose Yourself, hands down.

What You Know About That is border line for me.
Ridin', border line.

if your going to basically go by popularity, how about Hey Ya? Outkast got the people feelin that shit.

Game? How We Do? Hate It or Love It? TOP songs right there (for singles).

its a tough list to make, but a shitload easier to make for this decade opposed to one of the 90's. :o

surprized Budden didnt say Pump It Up. :P :laugh:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Yeah How We do is up there...

Outkast got one for sure..

Kanye - Jesus Walks

Jay - Big Pimpin

Freeway - Flipside

I would put Cam - Hey Ma over Oh Boy..

I would put Ballin in there, for along time without Jay the East wasnt doing shit until ballin came.  one song I Can mention Dipset related around casual listeners that will know it..

Westside Connection - Gangsta Nation?

I dunno lol it's harder than I thought to remember them..

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Snoop - Drop It Like It's Hot
Xzibit - X

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Snoop - Drop It Like It's Hot
Xzibit - X

WOW, forgot X & i was just about to come in here & say Drop It Like It's Hot, but you already know what it is! 8)

this list is impossible to make.

Jesus Walks was huge & great too, but its almost hard to leave "Golddigger", "Diamonds Are Forever", "Stronger", "Can't Tell Me Nothing".

how about Buck's "Let Me In" & Banks' "On Fire"? not as big as 50's, but two BIG club bangers; that are really good.

TOUGH LIST!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Yeah "X" should be on there.  Same with "Drop It", which makes me ponder any N.E.R.D. songs...

I think On Fire is def top 20..  That is one song that I didnt think was big but alot of ppl like that song still to this day so I guess it was...

Nelly, Hot In Herre, Country Grammar, Air Force 1's....

Ludacris - Move Bitch, Rollout...  Get Back...

Rick_Ross

yo fucc deez niggaz mayne dey wacc as fuccc!!! they would never make it on ANY classic i make. bawse.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yo fucc deez niggaz mayne dey wacc as fuccc!!! they would never make it on ANY classic i make. bawse.

the real Rick Ross? omg no way! :o ::)

do you search these boards for battle lines to use against 50, who at the moment is ending your career? ;)

Rick_Ross

dat swaggerless monkey!?! you gotta be jokin my dude hahhahaha. im laffin at these monkeys while i weigh my money in tha 305. bawse.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im laffin at these monkeys while i weigh 305.

nice, real nice. :loser:

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha fuckin bawse is here
he made it here
this cat is hilarious
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.