Author Topic: DEPRESSION  (Read 197 times)

Gate Won

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
DEPRESSION
« on: July 18, 2001, 04:02:46 AM »
How can i begin 2 convey these these thoughts Ive had b4 my adolescence?//
From the title of this ure prolly thinkin this has 2 do with my continued trubbles & sadness

U will hear a lot of that n this keystyled poem i choose 2 serve with my heart on a platter//
Real motive of this is 4 u 2 see no matter my tribulations i still keep a shine while they continue 2 lak-luster

My grey matter pulsates and i begin 2 approach the mindstate of irrate "GATE WON the Great"//
Wont settle 4 what they put on my plate I choose 2 slit the throat of ingrate primates

They choose 2 leave me stranded when i saved them from ultimate death on various occasions//
Know what that taught me? Never give with the intention of recieiving it leaves u n ass-fucced situations

I got smart & chose 2 pik my associates carefully and say FUK EM 2 thier face nomatter what it cost me//
Knowin that even if u kill me ill be legendary n the eyes that truly hold my dreams so dearly

Each night i sit with a bottle of my pollutant of choice knowing that this whole world is bullshit//
Theres a ton of clips unloaded n my subconcious as i continue 2 rot juss n case im caught n a twist

Im relentless till the end of this but i cant help it, any other way i feel naked & unprotected//
Hopin that me typin this sum1 feels the same as thier hopes were shattered by sum1 they respected

Invisible straight-jaket worn 24-7 365 i was branded 2 live 4 the 1s who feel restrained like chain-gangs//
Let the rage out like a 200-LB ROTTWEILER on a lil-ass boy, when it comes 2 betrayal i have no shame

Maybe 1 day ill see the sunshine but the darkness always calls me 2 stay cloaked from the rays//
I sing a wyked hymn dig ditches 4 her & him ahead of time like ure funeral plots already been paid

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
http://gatewonproduct.cjb.net

"Without struggle, there is no progress...."

"In order to hold a man down, u must also stay down with him"

"If You Make It To the Top, Don't Forget To Send That Elevator Bac Down"

MASSIKAH

Re: DEPRESSION
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2001, 05:29:58 PM »
That shit gets much props family member
I felt all that shit from start to finish.
keep doin the damn thang!

HOLLA!!!!!!

Gate Won

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2001, 09:10:54 PM »
i dont usually post my raps n text form,
i feel that should be served in audio form...
this wasnt a rap but a poem anyway.....
but u might see me post a rap every now & then
thanx 4 tha luv....& heres summore 4 ya! ;D
http://gatewonproduct.cjb.net

"Without struggle, there is no progress...."

"In order to hold a man down, u must also stay down with him"

"If You Make It To the Top, Don't Forget To Send That Elevator Bac Down"

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2001, 09:19:53 PM »
i liked dat shyt
i was feelen dat on the real
peace

Smooth

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2001, 10:05:37 PM »
yeah i was feelin that shit no doubt Gate Won... keep it up!...for real

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0