Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg - Tha Doggfather 97' (Re-M.A.D.E)  (Read 650 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Snoop Doggy Dogg - Tha Doggfather 97' (Re-M.A.D.E)
« on: March 08, 2009, 06:30:56 PM »
I just took out the best tracks from Tha Doggfather, Dead Man Walkin', & The Greatest Hits and made 1 classic album.  Enjoy if ur new to it and d/l if u want tha killer with tha realer and without the filler.

01. Intro
02. Sixx Minutes
03. Blueberry
04. You Thought
05. Traffic Jam
06. Gold Rush
07. Tha Doggfather
08. Ride 4 Me
09. (Tear 'Em Off) Me & My Doggz
10. County Blues
11. I Will Survive
12. Vapors
13. Groupie
14. Head Doctor
15. Midnight Love
16. Too Black
17. Outro

Really classic shit.  He shoulda made Tha Doggfather with these tracks and then nobody coulda really said shit about Dre bein' around or not.  I made sure that the album flowed correctly so u won't have to worry about some tracks not matching up (if u analyze it like that).

http://www.zshare.net/download/56749361d365ccba/

KrazySumwhat

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - Tha Doggfather 97' (Re-M.A.D.E)
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 08:59:20 PM »
 what? no up jump tha boogie?? no change gone come?? no i will survive?? (oh i will survive is on there ooops...)
 We all differant i guess. looks like a good mix still though, i wont bother downloadin cos i got all the songs already but not a bad idea.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 06:27:45 AM by KrazySumwhat »

acgrundy

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 11:03:22 PM »
wtf...up jump tha boogie, oj wake up, and downtown assassins are the best songs from tha doggfather

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 12:24:58 AM »
What's up with Hit Rocks? It's only one of the best tracks ever!

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 12:36:24 AM »
Yeah I have to say I don't agree with a lot of your choices.so I won't.the original doggfather was better then yours

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 02:06:50 AM »
there is nothing wrong with doggfather. never was, just the mixing is a bit fucked.
its no doggystle, but so what.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 02:17:58 AM »
yh dude, u missed out on a few gd traks but thanks for the effort anyways

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 02:29:07 AM »
Anyone got the funked up OG version of Head Doctor (ie. not the souless retail version with Big C Style/Lil C Style/Extramedium C Style)?

Okka

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 04:49:34 AM »
Anyone got the funked up OG version of Head Doctor (ie. not the souless retail version with Big C Style/Lil C Style/Extramedium C Style)?

I think you mean Swoop G, or is there a version with Lil' Style too?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 06:13:08 AM »
lol travel sized c style...

economy sized c style.

BiggBoogaBiff

i will survive is on there, no ujtb bcuz it didn't sound right with it
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 06:28:27 AM »
what? no up jump tha boogie?? no change gone come?? no i will survive??
 We all differant i guess. looks like a good mix still though, i wont bother downloadin cos i got all the songs already but not a bad idea.

I just took out the softer tracks on both albums.  Tha doggfather was a lil' too positive for Snoop when it came out (trial) so alot of his music sounded kinda weak on here.  But if u just put on the album from start to finish you can image more of a "doggfather godfather" image with Snoop when you're listening to my version.  The way the album meshes together just gives it that theme and that vibe (especially when the interludes/skits come in).  My only problem is I couldn't find a way to properly take out that little synth sample in the beginning of "sixx minutes".  i wanted to take it out or add the rest of it from the end of the "2001" track.  oh well, only 15 downloads so far and 220 views I ain't trippin'.  But anyways, me personally I think if Snoop woulda waited just a lil' longer to release "tha doggfather" with these tracks on them I don't think anybody woulda been callin' it a weak album from the jump.  Just listen to the way the songs flow and connect with each other (like doggystyle) with all of the interludes and skits coming into play, it's actually kinda like a concept album.  I even made some covers that would justify it (even on my cheap windows paintbrush software lol)

Jaydc555

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 06:30:20 AM »
You don't go outside much do you?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 06:32:02 AM »
You don't go outside much do you?

only to fuck your mother in tha ass   :nahnah: :sign_hitit:

Jaydc555

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 06:33:26 AM »
Well if that's the caliber of women you settle for then I feel very sorry for you

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 06:47:14 AM »
Actually this Doggfather album has it's own 'sound' to it.  I made sure that the overall 'sound' of the album isn't straying too far from the original.  Everything sounds like it was recorded for the doggfather album instead of just some random ass tracks put together.