Author Topic: Lol at lakers gettin slaughtered by portland  (Read 744 times)

OchoCinco

Lol at lakers gettin slaughtered by portland
« on: March 09, 2009, 08:47:54 PM »
thank god i dont have this on my tv.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lol at lakers gettin slaughtered by portland
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 08:57:04 PM »
slaughterhouse like?
kobe wasnt playin was he?
haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 09:35:18 PM »
Lakers never win in Portland anyways ... the big pb is nobody is producing outside Kobe and Pau (who are in each in mini slump right now because they spent so much energy since Drew went down , I'm particulary worried about Pau running out of gas coming playoffs time .. )

the bench sucks MORE and MORE, especially on the road .. Farmar and Vujacic are so wack that they deserve to be punched , Ariza is in a slump , Odom of course is himself again , Powell and DJ are hustling but they are not 2nd string PF and C caliber ... thing is that our offense is struggling a lot lately but our D still sucks ... homecourt advantage through the West will help but if the role players dont step up again , say bye-bye to the title ...

Hopefully a miracle is going to happen and Drew will be back early April but I'm not holding my breath

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 10:00:15 PM by wcsoldier »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 09:38:14 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

glad Rudy is ok.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 09:42:36 PM »
lakers will not lose
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 10:02:33 PM »
oh yeah I'm sure somebody will explain me why Luke was "defending" Roy ... LOL at Phil

OchoCinco

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 10:04:26 PM »
Lakers never win in Portland anyways ... the big pb is nobody is producing outside Kobe and Pau (who are in each in mini slump right now because they spent so much energy since Drew went down , I'm particulary worried about Pau running out of gas coming playoffs time .. )

the bench sucks MORE and MORE, especially on the road .. Farmar and Vujacic are so wack that they deserve to be punched , Ariza is in a slump , Odom of course is himself again , Powell and DJ are hustling but they are not 2nd string PF and C caliber ... thing is that our offense is struggling a lot lately but our D still sucks ... homecourt advantage through the West will help but if the role players dont step up again , say bye-bye to the title ...

Hopefully a miracle is going to happen and Drew will be back early April but I'm not holding my breath

the problem is kobe consistantly taken 30 shots a game, theres a stat thats something like when he takes over 20 shots we lose like 70% of those games(dont quote me on that but i know its not a good number). He wasnt doin it early in the season, i dont see why he feels like he needs to now.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 10:07:57 PM »
wow what a beat down
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 10:10:50 PM »

the problem is kobe consistantly taken 30 shots a game, theres a stat thats something like when he takes over 20 shots we lose like 70% of those games(dont quote me on that but i know its not a good number). He wasnt doin it early in the season, i dont see why he feels like he needs to now.

Yeah that results in a lack of ball movement in the 1st unit ... still I think the 2nd unit is a HUGE pb for 10+ games ... Kobe feels he has to make up for the lack of role players productivity but I agree with you , there is a lack of ball movement and not enough creativity to get Fish some shots ...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 10:11:17 PM »
meanwhile D-wade dropped 48 and the Heat won
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OchoCinco

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 10:12:59 PM »
meanwhile D-wade dropped 48 and the Heat won

this really has nothin to do with this thread

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 10:23:07 PM »

I think that's probably more effect than cause. he shoots like that when his team mates put him in a position where he HAS to be the guy taking the shot because nobody else is doing anything.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 11:06:56 PM »
^money.

what a horrible game that was.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2009, 01:10:12 AM »
what the fuck is wrong with them?  all of a sudden they look like faggots on the road

time to get shit together SO YOU DONT HAVE TO PLAY ON THA ROAD IN THE PLAYOFFS

fucking idiots, fuck this "tired" excuse bullshit

glad I didn't watch this  crap....

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2009, 01:15:20 AM »
Calm down.