Author Topic: Sasha Vujacic is TRASH  (Read 954 times)

Rick McCrank

Sasha Vujacic is TRASH
« on: March 10, 2009, 12:57:07 PM »
this guy is worthless

:laugh: @ the Lakers scared as fuck to let him go last offseason and give him $6 million

38% shooting and 5.7 PPG in garbage time

way to earn your keep you faggot....

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Re: Sasha Vujacic is TRASH
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 01:11:00 PM »
I didn't see last night's game, but I can't stand it when he spazzes out on the court and starts shooting everytime he touches the ball, which he's done pretty regularly both this season and last season. It's just that last season he actually made the shots.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 01:12:06 PM »
What have i been telling you guyis for 2 years???
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Rick McCrank

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 02:35:23 PM »
so far he's a worse signing than Luke Walton, thank god we only got Sasha for 2 more years

although you cringe when Walton takes a shot, at least he can make plays on the court and contributes in various ways

when Sasha is on the court you know nothing good is going to happen, he bricks good looks on 3's too...

shooting 35% from 3-point range opposed to almost 44% last year..... what an asshole

'EclipZe

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 02:35:56 PM »
he sucks big time lol. I AM THE MACHINEEEE

Rick McCrank

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 02:42:38 PM »
he sucks big time lol. I AM THE MACHINEEEE

dude can't even be "The Machine" in worthless garbage time, not a good look  :laugh:

and then he's got the nerve to be the loudest mouth when talking about the Celtics, as if he's a factor in the Lakers success

he's just mad that Ray Allen made him look like a complete bitch driving to the lane for the game winning layup in an NBA Finals game

he put a fuckin doormat down for him to win that game, we were watching that in the break room at work, people were like oh my god
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 02:44:40 PM by el creepo »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 02:50:05 PM »
What have i been telling you guyis for 2 years???

;) ;D

tempo2

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 04:04:36 PM »
well the lakers are doing well as a team so fuck the individual stats they dont mean shit

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2009, 04:55:47 PM »
Yeah I have always thought he was horrible, I honestly have never known why the guy even has a job in this league, Lakers are way to good to be giving a guy like this any minutes, he is garbage

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 12:26:03 PM »
^he played solid on both ends of the court last season...looks to me like another classic case of playin your hardest only when lookin to get paid. :grumpy:

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 12:45:01 PM »
^he played solid on both ends of the court last season...looks to me like another classic case of playin your hardest only when lookin to get paid. :grumpy:

The problem with Sasha is that he really thinks he's Oscar Schmidt or something like that. When he receive the balls, the only thing he can do is to shoot. He does it as soon as he receives the ball. That means you can't really leave him on the floor for longer than 2-3 minutes per time, cause he'll take 10 consecutive shots in them 2-3 minutes, and you'll end up having only short possesses of the ball, with offensive actions that will lasts 10-14 seconds max. Somebody should force him to pass the fucking ball and to play the triangle system. He can defend pretty well, he's a pure shooter, but it looks like he plays for himself more than for the team.

If only Phil was less a zen master and more a good coach..............

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 12:46:33 PM »

The problem with Sasha is that he really thinks he's Oscar Schmidt or something like that. When he receive the balls, the only thing he can do is to shoot. He does it as soon as he receives the ball. That means you can't really leave him on the floor for longer than 2-3 minutes per time, cause he'll take 10 consecutive shots in them 2-3 minutes, and you'll end up having only short possesses of the ball, with offensive actions that will lasts 10-14 seconds max. Somebody should force him to pass the fucking ball and to play the triangle system. He can defend pretty well, he's a pure shooter, but it looks like he plays for himself more than for the team.

he's a spot up shooter, people need to stop passing him the ball unless he's in perfect position to shoot. if you see him guarded, throw the ball the opposite direction! simple as that.

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 12:54:22 PM »
Vujacic and Farmar are playing for themselves , not for the team ... the pb is that they cannot do anything valuable since February ... Vujacic has been trash for the entire season , Farmar below average until the All Star Break , now he's the same type of trash ... he has no idea how to lead a team , run the triangle ... add Walton to this and you get a huge pb on your hands ...

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2009, 12:55:48 PM »

he's a spot up shooter, people need to stop passing him the ball unless he's in perfect position to shoot. if you see him guarded, throw the ball the opposite direction! simple as that.

Naw, it's something with his mind, that is fucked up. It's not that he can't receive the ball and move it to his teammates. He can do it. Last year he did a pretty good job sharing the ball too, sometimes. He just feels like he has to shoot all the times, and the problem is that he does it when there are still 10-12 seconds left to play. Somebody (Phil) should really talk to him.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2009, 12:58:20 PM »
Vujacic and Farmar are playing for themselves , not for the team ... the pb is that they cannot do anything valuable since February ... Vujacic has been trash for the entire season , Farmar below average until the All Star Break , now he's the same type of trash ... he has no idea how to lead a team , run the triangle ... add Walton to this and you get a huge pb on your hands ...

We need a defensive coach, homie. We're saying it from a couple of months. We need a coach to coach those useless morons how to defend and move their ass properly. I mean if you're struggling shooting the ball and running the team, at least defend better and try to still be valuable for the team somehow..
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 01:00:00 PM by Antonio »