Author Topic: Sasha Vujacic is TRASH  (Read 959 times)

Rick McCrank

Re: Sasha Vujacic is TRASH
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 01:18:30 PM »
^  a coach can't teach on the ball defense, this is the NBA

if these idiots don't understand by now, what can Phil Jackson do?

play fucking defense, get in position, there's only so many times a coach can tell the team

a coach should NEVER have to tell a team to play defense, even a 5 year old understands this

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 01:46:14 PM »

play fucking defense, get in position, there's only so many times a coach can tell the team

a coach should NEVER have to tell a team to play defense, even a 5 year old understands this

True that in the NBA, youre not really teaching guys how to play on the ball defense anymore. Its more about creating solid team defense.  What a coach CAN, and HAS to do...is hold people accountable for poor D. Coaches seem to pull players when they arent playing well on offense. Fuck that. Yank em when they slip on D.  Where Phil's problem is, is that his star is Kobe. No matter how much some these Laker fans are in love with Kobe, Kobe DOES slack off on D sometimes. Theres a reason so many people say "Kobe can be a good defender, when he wants to".  Thats one of the things I respect about Popovich, he has no problem yankin anybody out of the game (Duncan included) if they are doggin it on defense.  That kind of coaching sends a message to the entire team.  Phil cant do that tho, because of the personality he's dealing with in Kobe.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Rick McCrank

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2009, 02:08:08 PM »

True that in the NBA, youre not really teaching guys how to play on the ball defense anymore. Its more about creating solid team defense.  What a coach CAN, and HAS to do...is hold people accountable for poor D. Coaches seem to pull players when they arent playing well on offense. Fuck that. Yank em when they slip on D.  Where Phil's problem is, is that his star is Kobe. No matter how much some these Laker fans are in love with Kobe, Kobe DOES slack off on D sometimes. Theres a reason so many people say "Kobe can be a good defender, when he wants to".  Thats one of the things I respect about Popovich, he has no problem yankin anybody out of the game (Duncan included) if they are doggin it on defense.  That kind of coaching sends a message to the entire team.  Phil cant do that tho, because of the personality he's dealing with in Kobe.

I agree about holding them accountable

as far as Kobe goes.... what are you gonna do?

he's proven himself before as a good defender, he's made the all-NBA first team

to be honest I don't really notice him slacking off but I'm not gonna say he's intense for 48 min

no matter what he's gonna make up for it with offense (if he's slacking off)

the team can start to unfold when he's not on the court, Phil's not gonna sit him to make a point and get blown out  :laugh:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2009, 02:23:58 PM »

I agree about holding them accountable

as far as Kobe goes.... what are you gonna do?

he's proven himself before as a good defender, he's made the all-NBA first team

to be honest I don't really notice him slacking off but I'm not gonna say he's intense for 48 min

no matter what he's gonna make up for it with offense (if he's slacking off)

the team can start to unfold when he's not on the court, Phil's not gonna sit him to make a point and get blown out  :laugh:

Kobe can be a good defender, but Ive seen him slack off from time to time. The team as a whole though, not JUST him.  Like I was saying, theres a reason why so many experts follow up the "Kobe is a great defender" line with the "when he wants to" line.  Duncan throughout his career has been regarded as one of the best defenders in the league. Multiple all defensive teams.  But Popovich has still sat him, Parker, Manu down when theres a lack of effort on D. Shit, Ive seen Pop sit the entire starting 5 all at one time just to get the point across. And it does, if your coaching guys who believe in the team concept.  Yeah, pullin Kobe off the floor for lackluster defense might make things on the floor chaotic for a little bit...but so be it. It would send a huge message to the entire squad.  Sometimes you have to take a few L's in order to be successful on the larger scale. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2009, 02:38:46 PM »

Yeah. There's a reason if Popovich is my fav coach in the NBA.

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2009, 03:23:38 PM »
this guy is worthless

:laugh: @ the Lakers scared as fuck to let him go last offseason and give him $6 million

38% shooting and 5.7 PPG in garbage time

way to earn your keep you faggot....

Faggot? Really???? Chill the fuck out man.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2009, 03:23:52 PM »
Where Phil's problem is, is that his star is Kobe.

LMAO...did anybody read past that sentence?

Rick McCrank

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2009, 03:36:38 PM »
this guy is worthless

:laugh: @ the Lakers scared as fuck to let him go last offseason and give him $6 million

38% shooting and 5.7 PPG in garbage time

way to earn your keep you faggot....

Faggot? Really???? Chill the fuck out man.

did I insult your girlfriend?  what the fuck

bitch is making nearly 50k a game for bricks on wide open looks

fuck this guy.... especially if he pulls this bullshit in the playoffs

Rick McCrank

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2009, 05:51:28 PM »
what  do you know...

the Lakers are kicking the Spurs ass and Sasha and Farmar come in and the game starts to look sloppy

Rick McCrank

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2009, 05:57:13 PM »
Sasha, Farmar, Walton = PIECES OF SHIT

embarrassing when they're on the floor together

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2009, 05:59:47 PM »

I wouldn't write off Farmar just yet, but Brown should really replace Vuajcic. At this point there is no way he can do a worse job.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2009, 06:02:28 PM »

I wouldn't write off Farmar just yet, but Brown should really replace Vuajcic. At this point there is no way he can do a worse job.

my problem with Farmar is he makes those stupid bounce passes and they get stolen half the time, everything's erratic when he's at the point

Walton has good ball movement but he's the worst shooter I've ever seen, he bricks easy shots 4 feet from the basket, he looks scared (it's like his 6th season!)

Sasha is the most worthless player on their roster, he tries to look like he's doing shit but all he does is pick up fouls, turn the ball over and brick every shot he takes

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2009, 07:43:46 PM »
he's a bitch madei ass homo
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2009, 11:53:12 PM »
Where Phil's problem is, is that his star is Kobe.

LMAO...did anybody read past that sentence?
Yeah, it took a 2nd glance, but the rest of that post explains a good point. Even when he doesn't give the maximum effort on D, he is still too good of a player to take out. He is the clear leader of the team, so his example sets the tone.

As for Sasha, all he needs to be is a decent defender for 10-15 minutes a game and be able to hit spot-up jumpers. When he is forced to create offense, you can't be too upset, but when he keeps misfiring on open 3's is when he irritates the fans.
I got a bird's eye view

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2009, 01:25:41 AM »
I don't know what game you were watching, but Walton, Farmar and Vujacic made some great plays tonight.