Author Topic: Sasha Vujacic is TRASH  (Read 963 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sasha Vujacic is TRASH
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2009, 11:58:37 PM »
Where Phil's problem is, is that his star is Kobe.

LMAO...did anybody read past that sentence?

he's a fucking dumbass....... Kobe didn't get surjury b/c he wanted to be with his team in training camp.........if he had pull a shaq and got his surgury during "company time" no way the Lakers have this type of season......Kobe plays injured and sick....Kobe is one of ther most underrated lLaders of all time.....but dumbasses like GaYg0sTyLz have been brainwashed to look at kobe a certain way......Every Coach Wishes they had a Leader like Kobe on their Team.

What a fuckin loser. Some of u guys are the biggest fags Ive ever seen in my life. Its one thing when your like 10 yrs old to act this way, but how old r u? Seriously, having such a mancrush on Kobe is NOT healthy.  And you have the nerve to call somebody else brainwashed LOL!!!.  Some of you Kobe fans are without a doubt the stupidest fans on the planet. The only people who would suck Kobe's dick even if he raped your mom, but then think every other NBA fan who doesnt fall head over heels for Kobe is a "hater" lol.  Youo guys dont realize how the rest of the world looks at you, they pity youre stupidity.

look at Gaygostyles overreacting like a bitch......when did you become such a bitch ass nigga?....i speak the truth about kobe and you react like that?...wow....where did i dickride?...what did i say that makes me a 10 year old or stupid?........it must piss you off that kobe is that kind of player/leader, huh?.....do you wish kobe ended up like T-Mac & Vince Carter?...or Iverson, a player that just doesn't get it?....i could just picture this faggot getting all mad watching kobe shit on his team last season in the playoffs....53% shooting by kobe, Career high against the spurs  ;D......lol @ your cliche kobe disses.....you're pathetic.....stop thinking you're cool b/c you're a part of the crowd that hates on kobe.....do you have any idea how Lakers fans look at idiots like you?, a bunch of brainwashed sheep

And stop calling Lakers fans, "Kobe Fans".....you became a spurs fans b/c of David Robinson........a lot of us grew up in L.A., became Lakers fans... Kobe plays on our Favorite team, so we are a fan of his.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 12:04:08 AM by Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2009, 10:08:53 AM »

Yeah, it took a 2nd glance, but the rest of that post explains a good point. Even when he doesn't give the maximum effort on D, he is still too good of a player to take out. He is the clear leader of the team, so his example sets the tone.

As for Sasha, all he needs to be is a decent defender for 10-15 minutes a game and be able to hit spot-up jumpers. When he is forced to create offense, you can't be too upset, but when he keeps misfiring on open 3's is when he irritates the fans.

Naw, its not that he's too good to take out. Obviously, the Lakers are better with Kobe on the floor. Just like every other team with their superstars. My point was, If your team starts playing sloppy D...and you want them to understand that bad D wont be tolerated...sit the biggest star down the minute his D gets sloppy.  If Kobe is a true leader, he would be ALL FOR IT.  If you have role players not giving it their all, wouldnt seeing Kobe get sat down for poor defensive play get their attention like THAT?! thats why the Spurs were so good defensively for so many years strait. No matter which players came or went...their defensive intensity stayed the same. Because NObody was bigger then the team.

LMAO@tryna knock Kobe's D. :-X

how slow are u man? lol.  Are you actually stupid enough to believe that Kobe plays great D the ENTIRE time he is on the court? Actually, i forgot who Im asking. Of course you do. He's perfect.  He's like God, if he liked guys, youd be first in line, etc, etc.  Duncan has been more of a standout defender during his career, obviously, and he's been sat for poor defensive play before.  This game is about great TEAM defense, not great individual defense.  Nothing gets that point across the the entire team, like holding the star accountable also.  Good leaders know this, and embrace it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2009, 10:19:47 AM »

he's a fucking dumbass....... Kobe didn't get surjury b/c he wanted to be with his team in training camp.........if he had pull a shaq and got his surgury during "company time" no way the Lakers have this type of season......Kobe plays injured and sick....Kobe is one of ther most underrated lLaders of all time.....but dumbasses like GaYg0sTyLz have been brainwashed to look at kobe a certain way......Every Coach Wishes they had a Leader like Kobe on their Team.

What a fuckin loser. Some of u guys are the biggest fags Ive ever seen in my life. Its one thing when your like 10 yrs old to act this way, but how old r u? Seriously, having such a mancrush on Kobe is NOT healthy.  And you have the nerve to call somebody else brainwashed LOL!!!.  Some of you Kobe fans are without a doubt the stupidest fans on the planet. The only people who would suck Kobe's dick even if he raped your mom, but then think every other NBA fan who doesnt fall head over heels for Kobe is a "hater" lol.  Youo guys dont realize how the rest of the world looks at you, they pity youre stupidity.

look at Gaygostyles overreacting like a bitch......when did you become such a bitch ass nigga?....i speak the truth about kobe and you react like that?...wow....where did i dickride?...what did i say that makes me a 10 year old or stupid?........it must piss you off that kobe is that kind of player/leader, huh?.....do you wish kobe ended up like T-Mac & Vince Carter?...or Iverson, a player that just doesn't get it?....i could just picture this faggot getting all mad watching kobe shit on his team last season in the playoffs....53% shooting by kobe, Career high against the spurs  ;D......lol @ your cliche kobe disses.....you're pathetic.....stop thinking you're cool b/c you're a part of the crowd that hates on kobe.....do you have any idea how Lakers fans look at idiots like you?, a bunch of brainwashed sheep

And stop calling Lakers fans, "Kobe Fans".....you became a spurs fans b/c of David Robinson........a lot of us grew up in L.A., became Lakers fans... Kobe plays on our Favorite team, so we are a fan of his.

Its funny how you can be a Kobe sheep, but call others brainwashed. What some of you dont (or cant) seem to get is....there are Kobe fans (Laker fans you call them) and fans of other teams who dont really care about Kobe.  When people have an objective opinion about Kobe that is not in his favor, you guys think they are "haters" lol. Think how simple-minded that is?  NONE of you Kobe fans are capable of forming an objective opinion about Kobe, because youre in love with him.  You guys cant seem to notice that theres you guys (Kobe lovers), and then EVERYYYYYone else. But you still seem to think EVERYYYYYYone else, is crazy. LOL. How stupid.  And its pretty obvious why I call some of you Kobe fans, rather then Laker fans. Cus thats what you are. Not ALL of you, but a lot of you.  You live in your pretend world where Kobe is God, and is perfect. I think youre too old for that.  And as for Kobe's success, cmon man lol. My teams been successful enough over the last decade that anyone elses success is really irrelevant to me.  If Kobe is able to lead his team to one championship, good for him.  Ive never claimed he wasnt a great player. He's fake as hell, and thats well known. Even amongst Laker fans.  But of course he is a great player.  But hey, ignorance is bliss...and its obvious some of you would rather live in bliss then be honest with yourselves about your idols strengths and weaknesses (if he has ANY, right?) lol. Wow...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Rick McCrank

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2009, 12:18:59 PM »
can we please go back to making fun of Sasha Vujacic?

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2009, 12:20:20 PM »
can we please go back to making fun of Sasha Vujacic?

lol

Rick McCrank

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2009, 12:26:45 PM »
how about that 1 for 6 shooting on Sunday?

0-4 on wide open three pointers....  8)

Adam Morrison with his busted knee can do better than this clown...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2009, 02:38:40 PM »

Yeah, it took a 2nd glance, but the rest of that post explains a good point. Even when he doesn't give the maximum effort on D, he is still too good of a player to take out. He is the clear leader of the team, so his example sets the tone.

As for Sasha, all he needs to be is a decent defender for 10-15 minutes a game and be able to hit spot-up jumpers. When he is forced to create offense, you can't be too upset, but when he keeps misfiring on open 3's is when he irritates the fans.

Naw, its not that he's too good to take out. Obviously, the Lakers are better with Kobe on the floor. Just like every other team with their superstars. My point was, If your team starts playing sloppy D...and you want them to understand that bad D wont be tolerated...sit the biggest star down the minute his D gets sloppy.  If Kobe is a true leader, he would be ALL FOR IT.  If you have role players not giving it their all, wouldnt seeing Kobe get sat down for poor defensive play get their attention like THAT?! thats why the Spurs were so good defensively for so many years strait. No matter which players came or went...their defensive intensity stayed the same. Because NObody was bigger then the team.

how slow are u man? lol.  Are you actually stupid enough to believe that Kobe plays great D the ENTIRE time he is on the court? Actually, i forgot who Im asking. Of course you do. He's perfect.  He's like God, if he liked guys, youd be first in line, etc, etc.  Duncan has been more of a standout defender during his career, obviously, and he's been sat for poor defensive play before.  This game is about great TEAM defense, not great individual defense.  Nothing gets that point across the the entire team, like holding the star accountable also.  Good leaders know this, and embrace it.

you fucking moron...what player plays great d an entire game? it might happen once in a while, but thats as stupid as expecting someone to never miss a free throw. bottom line is, you're a docuhebag kobe hater. kobe plays exceptional d, arguably the best perimeter defender in the league, and his numerous 1st team selections show that...only an idiot like you would try to knock someone like kobe on his defensive play.

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2009, 03:12:59 PM »

you fucking moron...what player plays great d an entire game? it might happen once in a while, but thats as stupid as expecting someone to never miss a free throw. bottom line is, you're a docuhebag kobe hater. kobe plays exceptional d, arguably the best perimeter defender in the league, and his numerous 1st team selections show that...only an idiot like you would try to knock someone like kobe on his defensive play.

Its so sickening how big of a crush you have on this guy man. There isnt a part of your manhood that makes u take a step back and say "why do I fight for this guy like Im his wife?"?  Youre little brain for some reason is just NOT able to comprehend what I am saying. All you think is, "he's attacking my husband!!".  Never did I say Kobe was a bad defender.  Just as Duncan is not a bad defender. Duncan has been one of the best defenders in the league his entire career. What Im saying is, that TEAM defense wins championships....not just your superstar playing great D.  Part of why the Spurs have always been so strong defensively, is because everyone on the team knows that the only way youre gonna be on the court...is if you play D.  The fact that Pop will sit even Duncan down if he's gettin sloppy on D, only reinforces that point to the rest of the team.  You dont think that if Kobe was to get sat down for sloppy D (yes, even your beloved Kobe gets sloppy on D sometimes) the rest of the team would take serious notice? 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2009, 04:19:17 PM »

Its so sickening how big of a crush you have on this guy man. There isnt a part of your manhood that makes u take a step back and say "why do I fight for this guy like Im his wife?"?  Youre little brain for some reason is just NOT able to comprehend what I am saying. All you think is, "he's attacking my husband!!".  Never did I say Kobe was a bad defender.  Just as Duncan is not a bad defender. Duncan has been one of the best defenders in the league his entire career. What Im saying is, that TEAM defense wins championships....not just your superstar playing great D.  Part of why the Spurs have always been so strong defensively, is because everyone on the team knows that the only way youre gonna be on the court...is if you play D.  The fact that Pop will sit even Duncan down if he's gettin sloppy on D, only reinforces that point to the rest of the team.  You dont think that if Kobe was to get sat down for sloppy D (yes, even your beloved Kobe gets sloppy on D sometimes) the rest of the team would take serious notice? 

what does Kobe having good defense have anything to do with a mancrush, you fag? would you quit riding the nuts of everyone who talks about Kobe's greatness, it really makes u look like a bitter douche. the point is, you're an idiot who is attempting to attack Kobe's defense one way or another, and all it does is make you look stupid. it's as stupid as me saying "Kareem's sky-hook was a flaw in his game, cuz he missed a lot of them. Pat Riley shoulda benched him every time he missed one."...the fact that you don't realize that is what makes people think you're an idiot. Kobe's defense has an impact on team defense, yes, but Kobe is not the whole team defense and he's not soley responsible for the team defense when it falters. you implying that makes you look so unbelievably stupid that it's pathetic, really. Kobe gives it his all more than pretty much any player in the league and for you to think that Phil Jackson should bench him for flaws in his game goes to show that you would make a terrible basketball coach...even on a pee-wee level.

wcsoldier

« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2009, 10:11:10 PM »
I understand some non Lakers fans on this forum ... Daygostylz brought one very good point by arguing and the only answer is "Kobe is god , he cannot do nothing wrong" ... Overall , Kobe has very inconsistent these latest years , his latest 1st defensive team awards are more based on reputation than nothing else .... a lot of bad gambles , leaving opponent "role players" wide open to uncessary help on others ...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2009, 12:24:15 PM »
I understand some non Lakers fans on this forum ... Daygostylz brought one very good point by arguing and the only answer is "Kobe is god , he cannot do nothing wrong" ... Overall , Kobe has very inconsistent these latest years , his latest 1st defensive team awards are more based on reputation than nothing else .... a lot of bad gambles , leaving opponent "role players" wide open to uncessary help on others ...

I don't think anyone said "Kobe is God" once in this thread...Kobe is a lock-down defender. I thought you watched a lot of Laker games...if you did you'd know the player Kobe guards typically struggles. to write off his 1st-team defensive awards as "reputation" is the dumbest shit I've heard out of the mouth of someone who actually watches Laker games. there's a reason the COACHES vote for that award, and that's because the coaches are the ones who have to draw up plays against opposing defenses. LOL. come on, now...I expect irrational knocks on Kobe's game from Daygo, but you?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2009, 04:44:59 PM »
sasha's a punk beach
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens