Author Topic: Anybody ever drink MGD 64?  (Read 188 times)

Pacific Standard

Anybody ever drink MGD 64?
« on: March 12, 2009, 12:58:43 AM »
This is the most worthless beer I ever stumbled across. Last week my old homey from norte califas was down visiting on business and we decide to make a day of getting throwed. So we're at the grocery store, and this motherfuckers like, "yo dog, i been trying to get back on the wagon again health wise, i heard about this mgd 64 its only got 64 calories", and i say fuck it lets get two 18 packs. We jet back to the crib, and about a half hour later, me and him and my girl downed one 18 pack and none of us were feeling anything. So i go on the internet, and come find out this shit is little above 2 PERCENT ALCOHOL. I was so pissed, I went and bought a 30 pack of budweiser (quantity not quality) to finish the job but ended up pissing every 20 minutes for the rest of the night.

Bottom line: NEVER TRY MGD 64.

Muhfukka

Re: Anybody ever drink MGD 64?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 01:18:39 AM »
norte puta

Pacific Standard

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 01:21:04 AM »
shout out to the salad bowl. shit is really bad out there.

Jaydc555

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 01:41:24 AM »
Lol.that defeats the purpose of the 64 calories you have to drink a bunch More to get drunk and ends up being the same calories lol

the ghost

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 10:17:47 AM »
Plus miller is known to give you the shits!

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 10:30:56 AM »
damn that sucks lol.  It's like eating a big dinner then tryin to get drunk, you just get full and can't get drunk.  I hate that. 

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 03:27:11 PM »
Yea I noticed the thicker the beer the more drunk you seem to get. I drink a few tall Sams Winters on draught and im feeling grrreeat

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 03:33:02 PM »
2.7% alcohol to be exact. I highly doubt it's out west, but there is a beer called "Hopslam" by Bell's and that has 10% alcohol per bottle.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 12:35:59 AM »
shout out to the salad bowl. shit is really bad out there.
Salas homes. Thanks to that little story, I never have to go through the tryout of MGD 64. And for the record, if you are drinking beer, don't try and make a health decision, just drink beer like a man and worry about it in other ways.
I got a bird's eye view

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 04:20:25 PM »
Tell that nigga to be healthy, but when you're with the homies, get fucked up with the primo shit.

Fuck a 2% alcohol beer. The other 98% was probably authentic piss imported from Jalisco or some shit.

That's like going to fuckin Carls Jr. and getting the god damn salad. A nigga deserves a stiff kick in the vagina for pullin that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE