Author Topic: Best 2Pac site/forum nowadays?  (Read 2023 times)

jigglypuff

Re: Best 2Pac site/forum nowadays?
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 03:34:39 PM »
Even Though Mr.Makaveli.Net Had Problems With Me In The Past, I Actually Thought The Site Had Good News & Design. 2PacShakur.Net Is Not A Good Site At All, All Beef Aside With Dante, They Just Suck Badly. Nobody Knows What They Doin Ova There, It's Just An Azz Kissing Affair Wit That Site.....The More Azz U Lick The More U Get...

been to okcupid lately potato head?

Potato head... LOL. What's he a mick?

Hey Lucky, why all the multiple accounts? I thought I was a child till I ran across you, kid.

it ain't lucky you george washington carver lovin' dildo.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 03:38:04 PM »
Even Though Mr.Makaveli.Net Had Problems With Me In The Past, I Actually Thought The Site Had Good News & Design. 2PacShakur.Net Is Not A Good Site At All, All Beef Aside With Dante, They Just Suck Badly. Nobody Knows What They Doin Ova There, It's Just An Azz Kissing Affair Wit That Site.....The More Azz U Lick The More U Get...

haha not lately don't need 2 anymore, thanks for your concern though ;)

finally went gay, huh? ese luv.

nah lol i didnt go gay homie, ask dante's wifey/seen them pics ha lol....

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 04:02:44 PM »

Potato head... LOL. What's he a mick?

Hey Lucky, why all the multiple accounts? I thought I was a child till I ran across you, kid.

it ain't lucky you george washington carver lovin' dildo.

Sir, he was a good dude.

Mietek23

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2009, 12:17:28 AM »
The best site about 'Pac was MrMakaveli.net - shame it was closed..

2Pacforum/2PacShakur.net could have been a good successor of MrMakaveli.net if it wasen't run by some fucked up heads that just ban people for no reason

beg for a leak.....beg for a ban. simple as that. lol at people speaking on a forum where they aren't welcome. there's a reason you aren't welcome, idiot.

LOL at FOOLS like YOU that can't tell the difference between info post about a project and beg for a link

jigglypuff

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2009, 06:11:04 AM »

2Pacforum/2PacShakur.net could have been a good successor of MrMakaveli.net if it wasen't run by some fucked up heads that just ban people for no reason

beg for a leak.....beg for a ban. simple as that. lol at people speaking on a forum where they aren't welcome. there's a reason you aren't welcome, idiot.

LOL at FOOLS like YOU that can't tell the difference between info post about a project and beg for a link

A simple glance at the forum and threads you post in easily shows your true intent, banee.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2009, 06:22:57 AM »

LOL  like that Prophet bitch.

Prophet = G Litt Such a waste of dna

i hear shes got 3 kids w 3 diff baby daddy's
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

SkinzYall

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2009, 06:34:51 AM »

But... wait... I thought she was a lesbian. Haters get your story straight.

2pacforum.com best pac forum hands down peeps there know their pac shit and got exclusive pac shit.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2009, 01:41:32 PM »

But... wait... I thought she was a lesbian. Haters get your story straight.

2pacforum.com best pac forum hands down peeps there know their pac shit and got exclusive pac shit.

Yup and a former frisco dike!

Inferio07

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2009, 05:41:49 PM »
The Best 2pac forum that i know of is Tupacnation.net, ive been with them for years now, ive never had any problems with them and it has the latest updates and tracks!!!!!!!!

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2009, 06:04:57 PM »
fuck tupacnation, idan should just sell it like he keeps saying but never does.

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2009, 06:15:33 PM »
fuck toothpick

underdog

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2009, 06:27:53 PM »
i got banned from 2pacforum a couple days ago for tellin a joke in rhianna thread, dantes cool but some of the mods on there have no sense of humor at all

- i treat bitches like i treat my rottweiler, beat em down to teach em a lesson, lmao

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2009, 11:46:28 PM »
i miss 2pacremix.com

Mietek23

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2009, 12:35:36 AM »

A simple glance at the forum and threads you post in easily shows your true intent, banee.

Yeah, whatever kid.. I ain't gonna argue with yo stupid ass

i got banned from 2pacforum a couple days ago for tellin a joke in rhianna thread, dantes cool but some of the mods on there have no sense of humor at all

- i treat bitches like i treat my rottweiler, beat em down to teach em a lesson, lmao

That's what I'm talking about - that site is run by some retarded people. I hope MrMakaveli gonna come back one day...

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2009, 02:55:52 AM »
didn't MrMak. was run by the so same ppl than 2pacforum today ?^^