Author Topic: Best 2Pac site/forum nowadays?  (Read 2022 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Best 2Pac site/forum nowadays?
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2009, 03:24:16 AM »
didn't MrMak. was run by the so same ppl than 2pacforum today ?^^

Nope.

Mietek23

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2009, 03:29:41 AM »
didn't MrMak. was run by the so same ppl than 2pacforum today ?^^

No. I've talked to one of the moderators of MrMakaveli yesterday and I've tried to convinced him to re-open the site.. I hope they do it some day

jigglypuff

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2009, 12:19:33 PM »
The best site about 'Pac was MrMakaveli.net - shame it was closed..

2Pacforum/2PacShakur.net could have been a good successor of MrMakaveli.net if it wasen't run by some fucked up heads that just ban people for no reason

beg for a leak.....beg for a ban. simple as that. lol at people speaking on a forum where they aren't welcome. there's a reason you aren't welcome, idiot.

LOL at FOOLS like YOU that can't tell the difference between info post about a project and beg for a link

A simple glance at the forum and threads you post in easily shows your true intent, banee.

Yeah, whatever kid.. I ain't gonna argue with yo stupid ass

i got banned from 2pacforum a couple days ago for tellin a joke in rhianna thread, dantes cool but some of the mods on there have no sense of humor at all

- i treat bitches like i treat my rottweiler, beat em down to teach em a lesson, lmao

That's what I'm talking about - that site is run by some retarded people. I hope MrMakaveli gonna come back one day...

enjoy your ban fag.

Mietek23

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2009, 12:34:13 PM »
The best site about 'Pac was MrMakaveli.net - shame it was closed..

2Pacforum/2PacShakur.net could have been a good successor of MrMakaveli.net if it wasen't run by some fucked up heads that just ban people for no reason

beg for a leak.....beg for a ban. simple as that. lol at people speaking on a forum where they aren't welcome. there's a reason you aren't welcome, idiot.

LOL at FOOLS like YOU that can't tell the difference between info post about a project and beg for a link

A simple glance at the forum and threads you post in easily shows your true intent, banee.

Yeah, whatever kid.. I ain't gonna argue with yo stupid ass

i got banned from 2pacforum a couple days ago for tellin a joke in rhianna thread, dantes cool but some of the mods on there have no sense of humor at all

- i treat bitches like i treat my rottweiler, beat em down to teach em a lesson, lmao

That's what I'm talking about - that site is run by some retarded people. I hope MrMakaveli gonna come back one day...

enjoy your ban fag.

Eat a dick and get the fuck outta here boy

SkinzYall

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2009, 12:40:21 PM »
enjoy your ban fag.

HA HA!

2pacforum.com best Tupac site online hands down. Great knowledgeable posters and exclusives galore.

underdog

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2009, 01:20:16 PM »
bannin me just hurts everyone else thats lookin foward to the shit i drop

i was about to drop better days the way it should have been but now im keepin it to myself

SkinzYall

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2009, 01:22:21 PM »
bannin me just hurts everyone else thats lookin foward to the shit i drop

i was about to drop better days the way it should have been but now im keepin it to myself

yawn. I guess someone else will copy and paste your link then. Welcome to the internet.

underdog

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2009, 01:36:56 PM »
no links for no one, not postin it anywhere

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2009, 02:06:31 PM »
No offense dude, but who gives a shit really? You've chopped a retail cd to pieces, I bet there is a ton of people waiting for this release.  :o

underdog

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2009, 03:04:12 PM »
more than u think, im alwasy getting requests and people askin for it

i just got a pm request yesterday on this forum and i hardly post here
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 03:05:49 PM by underdog »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2009, 07:27:01 PM »

dante's a very respectable poster, knows his shit etc.

but G-clitt's a stankass hoe....and she's got a penis
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2009, 11:17:36 PM »

dante's a very respectable poster, knows his shit etc.

but G-clitt's a stankass hoe

!VERY TRUE!

SkinzYall

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2009, 03:50:24 AM »
2pacforum.com best site!!!!!!!  8)

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2009, 07:07:02 AM »
^^of course it's the best site, but the ppl who run it r not the best u will talk with. U'll get a ban for nothing if u talk too much, I mean wtf,

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2009, 02:11:28 PM »
GUESS WHAT ?

Today, I am a freshly banned forever member from 2pacform.com! AHAH
And my only fault is 'to talk shit on admins on another forum', so I'm supposedly had talking shit on adminS, and y'all know what?, I only said & quoted above^^.

Enough to get a ban, y'all see what I was talking about, banning me for such a reason only makes stronger the feeling in everyone else that those admins are truly not fair. And Im considering that for an admin, acting such like this childish reaction there, is the same shit that those faggot guys that str8 hating on them mods & admins did & do, & whom they fight against.... tsssssss.
U'll clic on the ban button like u powerful, u think u got the power, like a poor child who came to discover he have some influence on others, pfff.

So, to the dinosaurus cunt Prophet from my ass (ur the one that banned me i believe), or the spying snitch that run to his parents to complain, one more time: GUESS WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?

I'm actually on ur treasure forum sweet honeys :D..... just different usernames....... & not same IP...... & not same *u know what*
Keep trying, fool (cuz u r the fool there)

To add, what is funny is that my other usernames r appreciated, y'all wouldnt believe who else is One2free (& same for others members!!), go figure, here I only wanna say what is MY opinion, & like a poor child, u'll reply is to react like this, tssssssss.
Finally the hate y'all get r somehow deserve, right ?

To Dante admin: well, if that was u, i dont mind, cuz I'll know for a fact u r not the devil some had & will describe U.
To the SLUT admin: keep sucking, fart some, & smile, u'll be better.