Author Topic: Damn. Jim Jones is a back stabbing snake, if u think about it . . . . .  (Read 568 times)

Mygla

Re: Damn. Jim Jones is a back stabbing snake, if u think about it . . . . .
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 07:21:54 PM »
lol, I was just thinking about this when I saw him in "50's" club in Righteous Kill...

thisoneguy360

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 08:43:58 PM »
It's funny though how people diss Jimmy for being an unloyal prick but in the 50/Game situation most of the same people say the opposite.

50 and Game never liked each other it was Dre's idea to put them together...yeah Game made more money of G Unit but it's not like he wouldn't have a career without them

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 11:21:04 PM »
It's funny though how people diss Jimmy for being an unloyal prick but in the 50/Game situation most of the same people say the opposite.

Jimmy and Cam grew up together, they were friends since they were kids. 50 and Game were brought together by Jimmy Iovine. Plus 50 sabotaged Game's singles just to promote his own album - those 2 were never friends and by no means is their situation at all comparable to Cam and Jimmys.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 07:59:35 AM »
Game would have a career without G-Unit ? Do you people know Dre ? He was on Aftermath for 3 years with no buzz outside California untill he got together with G-Unit. A lot of rappers get signed to Dre but how many of them actually get released ? Same with Buck. I'm comparing this situation because both Cam and 50 helped somebody else to build their rapper career by using their poistion in the industry and both got fucked in the end. The only difference I see in these 2 situatuins is that Jimmy and Cam have known each other since they were 5. That's it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2009, 09:00:45 AM »
Game would have a career without G-Unit ? Do you people know Dre ? He was on Aftermath for 3 years with no buzz outside California untill he got together with G-Unit. A lot of rappers get signed to Dre but how many of them actually get released ? Same with Buck. I'm comparing this situation because both Cam and 50 helped somebody else to build their rapper career by using their poistion in the industry and both got fucked in the end. The only difference I see in these 2 situatuins is that Jimmy and Cam have known each other since they were 5. That's it.

That makes no sense. 50 was TOLD Game would be signing with his imprint. Its not like Fif was like "hey Dre let me help you release dudes album". Theres a huge difference.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2009, 09:20:07 AM »

That makes no sense. 50 was TOLD Game would be signing with his imprint. Its not like Fif was like "hey Dre let me help you release dudes album". Theres a huge difference.

Yeah. And doesn't that even make it worse ?

Rick McCrank

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2009, 12:09:42 PM »
I'm in the paint like a G (box out!)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2009, 02:16:08 PM »

No...neither 50 or Game had a choice in their case.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2009, 02:28:57 PM »

You're really reaching for a Jim Jones/Game comparison.