Author Topic: DUBCNN: Crooked I Talks New Song "Im Still A MC"; Comments On Cell Phone Footage  (Read 1511 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I like his idea of setting up a website where you can log in and get the album.  I think that that would be a better option than releasing it one track at at time.

I agree. He should holler at his forum site to host it for him.

EFFeX

I like his idea of setting up a website where you can log in and get the album.  I think that that would be a better option than releasing it one track at at time.

Agreed. That way it's not so disorganized and no one will lose interest. Focus on one site to feed the tracks to everyone. If he does this it will be a lot bigger than Block Obama was...

By the way I hope we get the album SOON and don't have to wait 6 months if he does plan on doing the site.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

So what's the deal with this guy, I don't want to sound patronizing to people who don't feel this but this guy is so talented a lot of the production is dope, heck even the hooks are catchy and so, it leads me to ask the question why has there not been any albums? is it simply because his fan base is extremely small? seriously i don't get it.

EFFeX

So what's the deal with this guy, I don't want to sound patronizing to people who don't feel this but this guy is so talented a lot of the production is dope, heck even the hooks are catchy and so, it leads me to ask the question why has there not been any albums? is it simply because his fan base is extremely small? seriously i don't get it.

I think it's a combination of labels wanting him to make music that he doesn't believe in and him holding out for the ultimate deal, the kind that existed in the 90s that don't exist anymore.

OG Hack Wilson

young Boss vol 2 was original production...consider that his album lol

he should have a HUGE fanbase with a proper marketing team...but Suge fell asleep at the wheel for 4 fucking years
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

young Boss vol 2 was original production...consider that his album lol

he should have a HUGE fanbase with a proper marketing team...but Suge fell asleep at the wheel for 4 fucking years

Treacherous hasn't exactly handled marketing that well either...

It's kind of been a cooperative effort between Crook, the label and the fans.

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
King Tech is lacing joints now? I'm intrigued.

Good read. Props for this Jay.
he's been doin it for a long while....

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
beats nice , he shudnt release 5 or six tracks by tracks, leak one or two n thats it that way wen he hear it its more exitin
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

OG Hack Wilson

hahahaha only 2 decadesi
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Point me to some of his work. I'd like to hear some King Tech production.

I already knew DJ Revolution banged out tracks here and there, but I guess I've never heard a King Tech track?

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
hot track. Kompo comes thru 8)

Jimmy H.

Can we at least get some pressed-up product even if it's sold through the websites? Closest thing we've had to that since he left Tha Row was that bonus CD on his "Life After" DVD with all them DJ tags. To me, if it's being put out the same way as "Block Obama" then it's just another digital mixtape. I'm not knocking the project but it just isn't as exciting to me. I guess we'll have to wait until Slaughterhouse to get a Crooked project in stores. I'm still a fan but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't dissapointed.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD

I already knew DJ Revolution banged out tracks here and there, but I guess I've never heard a King Tech track?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-XIoXLQUbvs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-XIoXLQUbvs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/47FdYqq_i0U&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/47FdYqq_i0U&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

and heres one that actually features crooked
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wBcf080fM8k&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wBcf080fM8k&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Check out the Sway & Tech "Back 2 Basics" album...
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Luigi Vercotti

• Lil Geezy
  • High Class
propz for the info dubcnn
I decided to open a high class night club for the gentry at Biggleswade with international cuisine and cooking and top line acts, and not a cheap clip joint for picking up tarts -- that was right out, I deny that completely.