Author Topic: Am I the only one (sports section edition)  (Read 433 times)

herpes

Am I the only one (sports section edition)
« on: March 20, 2009, 11:22:43 PM »
Don't worry NIK this isn't about you and your girl being drug addicts... but am I the only one that has stopped watching ESPN ?   The only time I watch that joke of a network is when a game is on and even than it is hard to watch with the joke of commentators they have.  I wish another legit sports network would come along.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Am I the only one (sports section edition)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 12:07:04 AM »
I don't watch that piece of shit network either.  Even though people diss blogs, that's the way to go if you want some sports knowledge. 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 02:40:56 AM »
after the advent of the internet i don't watch it as much, but i still watch it.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Rick McCrank

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 02:51:07 AM »
I only watch the ESPNews channel for the specific highlights I want to see... that's it

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 02:56:30 AM »
its my down time right now. at this time i only fuck with the nba. no football and baseball and college hoops dont get no love from me. i just check nba.com and keep it movin.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 05:03:42 AM »
i watch it for highlights & games, never the insight really.

maybe for some rumor talk, but i can find that online.

if i want insight on the MLB, i am chiming in to MLB Network lol.

OHHH & of course i watch it for the World Series of Poker! 8)

but i guess you can put that one under "games". :P

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2009, 08:32:30 AM »
NFL network, MLB network, NHL network...have replaced espn for me.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 08:42:54 AM »
I've been anti-espn for years.  Extremely annoying.

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 09:27:01 AM »
The Score out of Toronto is by far the best sports network.....Dont watch much TSN/ESPN at all

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2009, 10:36:42 AM »
I only watch the ESPNews channel for the specific highlights I want to see... that's it

yeah, sometimes I check the scores at the bottom of the screen. But usually just get that shit online too.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2009, 11:32:09 AM »
If I'm extremely bored or just want something to be on in the background, I'll put it on Sportscenter. If I actually want to be entertained, then it's only on ESPN for games. I remember trying to tune in, wasting 45 minutes to get to my team's highlights only to get a 4th-inning home run or some 2nd quarter dunk and flashing to the score. I don't even check the ticker for scores, they expanded to so much information that it takes forever. I can just check my phone for scores, and get highlights online.
I got a bird's eye view

thisoneguy360

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2009, 12:27:31 PM »
I watch it cause they carry so much sports related shit but the insight is a joke for the most part

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2009, 01:38:28 AM »
Don't worry NIK this isn't about you and your girl being drug addicts... but am I the only one that has stopped watching ESPN ?   The only time I watch that joke of a network is when a game is on and even than it is hard to watch with the joke of commentators they have.  I wish another legit sports network would come along.
I'm too busy right now to say what I think about ESPN, or BSPN as some call it.  I have lost respect for them in some things.  There is a site where you can rant on them.  Its called espnsucks.org  I was checking it out a minute ago, the format was changed.  People would start topics.  I wanna think of some stuff 2 say but I don't know if cussing is allowed there.  Certain people on espn making me do that.  Last year certain people[men only] made me wanna shoot some of them[but not shoot dead] & treat the wound with salt & aftershave repeatedly.  I didn't be a member yet cause I don't know which name I would use.  1 of those names I wanna wait & find out if I will be done with the nfl 4ever.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2009, 06:04:19 PM »
Don't worry NIK this isn't about you and your girl being drug addicts...

LOL...straight square.

and yea, BSPN sucks.