Author Topic: top 5 posters... that are active  (Read 513 times)

Kool Beenz

top 5 posters... that are active
« on: March 22, 2009, 01:26:07 AM »
name your top 5 posters...

1. Tom/NIK/Infinite (tie)
Tom i known that nigga since back in the day when he wanted to kill himself and ect... always been a cool east coast nigga and funny as fuck IMO
NIK... just a nigga, i know alot of people hate him and he is ignorant as fuck sometimes but the chats i had with him years ago he is a really cool dude... he is just the nigga ya love to hate.. but im sure he would be a cool person to kick it with
Infinite... he is a cool nig i disagree with him but he educated me on  islam and one of the first net homies i ever made here... even though i disagree with him sometimes now he still a cool nigga

2. Sikotic
an og from around the way... one of the funniest laid back homies on here... he is the REAL forum legend around here

3. Chamillitary Click
 just a cool as nigga... knows about the south and akinda guy who dont really take shit serious

4. 3rd Coast...
another partna from down south... na mean? his knowledge in hip hop is better then anyone here besides the west coast...
cool ass nigga karma says it all.... he reminds me of my old net homie Penny B aka ThoedInTheGame

5. Floydness/ Prince

Floyd is a strong minded broad... alot of people hate her for what she does but she is cool as fuck. kinda person that wont judge you right off the bat until she knows you.she reminds me alot of my cousin (who is a female type hippie too)... her and Sikotic would be the only person i would wanna smoke with on this board if i still smoked...

Prince... a cool nigga... nuff said

i know im missing alot fo yall cus these people are just off the top of my head but ill call yall out when i remember
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 01:41:11 AM by A.G. »

N_M_N

Re: top 5 posters... that are active
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 01:32:20 AM »
So far I've really enjoyed 3rd Coast's knowledge of music, he knows what he likes and know a whole lot about it. Everyone else (from what I've seen) just seems to argue amongst each other and hurl insults at a sixth grade level at anyone who doesn't see things the way they do at that moment. I like Tom though, he's a Sinatra fan. And I don't know Sikotic yet.

Until then,

No More Nonsense.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 01:36:33 AM »
I'd just like to take some time out to say that NIK is that dude. People give him a hard time, and even I disagree with the guy at times, but in person he's a cool guy. I never met AG in person, but I can tell he's cool as fuck too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 01:44:53 AM »
NIK is that homeboy who knows his shit about sports. can't hate on his stubborn ass. :D

Kool Beenz

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 01:45:07 AM »
] Everyone else (from what I've seen) just seems to argue amongst each other and hurl insults at a sixth grade level at anyone who doesn't see things the way they do at that moment.
]

*cough* OCHO CINCO and Muhhfucka *cough*

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 02:40:39 AM »
I'm not going to make a guy list but I like nik,chamillitary click.effex,enyce,prince,sikotic a couple of others.I don't dislike anyone especially I just enjoy teasing people.some people take me too seriously but I'm just trying to make people laugh.I bug floydness a lot but I have no problem with her I just love teasing people that take things too seriously.I'm like that in real life but I do it in love I'm actually a really mellow guy that just loves making people laugh.humour is the greatest gift a person has and I know if I didn't have my sense of humour I wouldn't be strong enough to get through life.

alcoolholic

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 07:19:52 AM »
group hug!!

OchoCinco

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 07:40:59 AM »
] Everyone else (from what I've seen) just seems to argue amongst each other and hurl insults at a sixth grade level at anyone who doesn't see things the way they do at that moment.
]

thats cool, i think ur garbage too

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 07:43:55 AM »
thanks for the mentions my dudes! 8)

i love all y'all, i cant choose just 5. ;D

as long as your either knowledgable, funny, or somehow contribute in a good way, your a good homie. 8)

good thread.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 07:46:05 AM »
]

lol, na chill; Ocho is a good man. got the hot bitches in the sigs, he is just opinonated & more times than not his views are opposite of yours.

me & him use to go at it on the sports section, but ive learned to respect his opinon.

Muhhfucka, is a werid guy lol. i dont really talk to him, but when i see him in a thread (any thread), hes always bitching or talking shit about someone, funny though lol.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 10:09:28 AM »
I like most of the active posters here, only one that annoys me sometimes is JOB. With his ignorant racism....when i read that shit i swear my IQ goes down.

Muhfukka

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 11:53:10 AM »
WHAT A FAGGOT

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2009, 12:02:43 PM »
^ i always give him +1 but it seems like it never goes up LOL

Kool Beenz

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 06:49:10 PM »
WHAT A FAGGOT

shut the fuck up your the biggest sore loser here...

i think they have online classes to get your GED you fuckin pathetic bitch

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 07:17:50 PM »
Well...floyd...I just don't get her anymore....I just can't hate her anymore...blah...
oh well...dubcnn is always dubcnn...ain't nothing change...I just like to piss her off...for a humor.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]