Author Topic: What do you expect from Malice in Wonderland??  (Read 588 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What do you expect from Malice in Wonderland??
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2009, 10:56:01 PM »
damn real talk iron mike
good shit

RadioTube!_301 ,...

i dont know who you're referring to with those posts, but i've liked all snoop's albums up to and including tha last meal.
all snoop's solo albums from "paid tha coast" and onwards have been wack.
there's been a couple good songs here and there on these newer solo albums, but thats it. most of it has been horrible.
i liked snoop on tha eastsidaz group albums, and on the 213 album.
and there's been snoop songs here and there that has been released or leaked over the last 6 years, and some of those songs i like.

you see, i know snoop can make dope music if he wants to, but he chooses his new albums to be on some experiemental retarded shyt, to try and show his innovation i guess, and you know what,.... its wack.

"slum dogg millionare" is a fukkin wack ass track.
snoops raps are pretty good on it, but the beat and chorus suck donkeys balls.

RadioTube!_301 , its apparent you got wack taste in music if you think this track is hot, or you're just a dikkriding groupie cheerleader snoop fan who will say anything that snoop releases is dope.
REAL fans will not do this. real fans will not pretend they like something they dont. they will voice their opinion to their objection of the song, so snoop can make better music next time. its called positive criticism. its because i'm a fan of snoop's music this i criticise this song. i dont want him to put out wack music.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2009, 11:24:37 PM »
I think its gonna be dope. hopefully hes learning something from those detox sessions with dre and he'll bring back that G shiit

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2009, 11:33:41 PM »
^^
we can only hope  ;)

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2009, 02:07:52 AM »
 I've got big expectations. I liked ego trippin overal, i just thought the last third or so of the album mostly sucked.
 I remember after he went all commercial on r&G he came out with TBCT so maybe now after ego trippn he will do the same sort of thing(although iam STILL pissed off that snoop shelved the track with brotha lynch and the song "long gone" with j.black to make room for songs like with akon and jamie fox.....could've/should've been a classic, anyway..) but then again after the poor sales of ego trippin he may go really commercial to get his sales back up.
 If i recal though, when he did TBCT he said its for the fans an he dont care if sells big an with ego trippin he said he can do what the fuck he want an he dont care if it sells?
 But iam expecting no soft love songs or snoop singing the whole song, no country, iam expecting dope beats(dre, terrace, quik, soopafly), features from kurupt and the hustle boys. We'll see.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2009, 05:18:58 AM »
RadioTube!_301 , its apparent you got wack taste in music if you think this track is hot, or you're just a dikkriding groupie cheerleader snoop fan who will say anything that snoop releases is dope.
Well that's pretty obvious when he thinks that 3 6 Mafia is much better producer than RZA or Dr. Dre.

2euce 7even

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2009, 05:43:26 AM »
doggystyle and doggfather combined :)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2009, 11:50:27 AM »
snoop used to be one of my fav. emcees from day one (damn time flies) and i own all his albums except tha big squeeze and that eggo drippin' bullshit (sorry, i have a fetish for great hip hop). snoop needs to lay off the bullshit and keep makin' gangsta music. he doesn't have to talk about shootin' people and doin' bullshit because he doesn't have to and when he dropped tha blue carpet treatment album he proved he could still make quality gangsta records (it had 3 fucked up songs). i just want a snoop album that is lyrically on point by snoop standards..... i say that because snoop can take the simple words and fip them like an arcobat (really listen to tha eastsidaz and tha last meal albums). and the production needs to be top notch: dre, battlecat,kanye west, soopafly, fred wreck, dj pooh, 9th wonder, hi tek ......damn...... just the thought. to me there are two kinds of gangsta rap: 'sophisticated' and 'uncut raw'. to me tha last meal was sophisticated gangsta shit and needs that formula back. dr. dre rescue him !!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2009, 01:36:25 PM »
i think it will be like his last few albums.

he will have some wack songs, that will help sell it & here & there have some dope songs.

Press Play was definatly one of the best from '08, but Sexual Seduction was definatly one of the worst.

so id expect to see the best & worst from Snoop on this.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2009, 01:46:29 PM »

he will have some wack songs, that will help sell it & here & there have some dope songs.

Press Play was definatly one of the best from '08, but Sexual Seduction was definatly one of the worst.

sorry to disappoint you, but that's not going to happen  ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2009, 01:50:30 PM »

Press Play was some great Snoop, there might not be, but i expect a song that bangs & flows like that on the album.

ill just cross my fingers. :)

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2009, 12:09:22 AM »
Come on now wit a title like that? Bitch Pleaze! Snoop is too commercial now! Everysince he left p'S LABEL he done hit boo boo status! 

Muhfukka

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2009, 12:56:22 AM »
im expecting to download it and delete every song besides maybe 2 or 3

Jaydc555

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2009, 01:50:57 AM »
I expect the album is going to suck honestly with maybe one or two good songs.theirs a reason nobody ever mentions snoop in their even 20 emcee lists because he just isn't that good.and theirs no point in argueing with radiotube if you disagre with him he says your an idiot even though its clear he has terrible taste in music.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2009, 01:55:46 AM »
ok;
Finally gave an ear to the track 'Millionaire'....... WOOW, this track is fuckin'........., Holy shit, THAT's.........
Damn, IT'S So........

WOOW, .......................................... What a shittttttty piece of shit!
I mean, It sounds like a "RoCK-star on CrAck" track, something for metal/hip hop fans...... bragging about being a 'snoop millionaire' ?????

what a waste of time & work, what an awful vibe, reminds me of that "Ego Trippin" bonus song 'Walk Away'

Since Im not too aware of the newz, I'll have to asked: do others tracks from "Malice In Wonderland" (giving such a title album, what was he thinking of, Britney SPears ?, sweeties ?, or what??!!??) have leaked yet ?

I mean, cc'mon, I'm open to other kind of music, but I'm a hiphop fan, a WESTCOAST fan!!
Guess Snoop Dogg will soon not have his place in this forum part, cuz it doesn't sound like a westcoast mc anymore if he keeps this way.

At the end, I hope he'll gonna release a whole album with beats like 'Millionaire', I prefer he drops an album totally 'millionaire' sound, instead of dropping an album with at most, 2 good tracks.

Def looking forward to Warren G next album  8)...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2009, 02:03:57 AM »

Press Play was some great Snoop, there might not be, but i expect a song that bangs & flows like that on the album.

ill just cross my fingers. :)

watch out, you could hurt your fingers  :laugh: