Author Topic: (VIDEO) Snoop talks new album [out september/october with Dre and Pharrell]  (Read 764 times)

Fraxxx

Did anyone expect an album coming out on MTV to be good?I'm just waiting for him to announce that Hannah montanna and Jonas brothers is on the album.and some how long beach iz active will still find it great

;D ;D ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
snoop mentionning pharell only track pharell did i like was vato pharell just wants to do popular music that doesn't fit to snoop..

bullshit, Pharrell laid down some dope beats for Snoop in the past, including:
"Let's Get Blown"
"Beautiful"
"Signs"
"Perfect"
"Pass It Pass It"
"Drop It Like It's Hot"
"10 Lil Crips"

Most of the time they do some feelgood music that you can vibe to, nothing wrong wit it. Not Snoop's fault when you are so close-minded that you think such a music is "pop" or "gay" because of the more popular sound to it. but to me it's professional produced and highly feeling-based music. this moves.

what if he just doesn't like it?

and you say he's close minded, but you're the one that is actually putting him in a box.

Mista Rosa

snoop mentionning pharell only track pharell did i like was vato pharell just wants to do popular music that doesn't fit to snoop..

"Let's Get Blown"
"Beautiful"
"Signs"
"Perfect"
"Pass It Pass It"
"Drop It Like It's Hot"
"10 Lil Crips"

Most of the time they do some feelgood music that you can vibe to, nothing wrong wit it. Not Snoop's fault when you are so close-minded that you think such a music is "pop" or "gay" because of the more popular sound to it. but to me it's professional produced and highly feeling-based music. this moves.

i just say what i think nothin' more..i don't hold the truth it's just my opinion..
anyway it's not about sayin' this new shit is pop or gay thaty's not what it is.. about pharell the only song i likes and still like is vato as i said.concerning drop it like it's hot lets get blown and signs i used to like them but they get too much radio play and now i'm just bored by those songs they just aren't classics (like what's my name or tha last meal record) that NEVER bored you.. for the rest beautiful was just a wack track.. i repect pharell as you say that's professional produced i don't feel it as i feel the fredwreck battlecat soopafly daz dre produced song..
peace
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Mista Rosa

"Let's Get Blown"
"Beautiful"
"Signs"
"Perfect"
"Pass It Pass It"
"Drop It Like It's Hot"
"10 Lil Crips"

and you say he's close minded, but you're the one that is actually putting him in a box.

exactly props to you dre day..
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

"Let's Get Blown"
"Beautiful"
"Signs"
"Perfect"
"Pass It Pass It"
"Drop It Like It's Hot"
"10 Lil Crips"

exactly props to you dre day..

no problem, i gave you props for being honest  ;)

the disrespect is really uncalled for

The_Offence

fuck snoop and his sellout albums dude went from being high on my list to not even being a factor im sick of his bullshit tracks and albums people talking about ohh only snoop can get away with doing this ....naw that shit is wack and people excepting wackness based on the name of the artist same with with eminem dude been putting out weak shit for the last couple years and he's been getting a pass too

Si-Chiggedy

"Let's Get Blown"
"Beautiful"
"Signs"
"Perfect"
"Pass It Pass It"
"Drop It Like It's Hot"
"10 Lil Crips"

i just say what i think nothin' more..i don't hold the truth it's just my opinion..
anyway it's not about sayin' this new shit is pop or gay thaty's not what it is.. about pharell the only song i likes and still like is vato as i said.concerning drop it like it's hot lets get blown and signs i used to like them but they get too much radio play and now i'm just bored by those songs they just aren't classics (like what's my name or tha last meal record) that NEVER bored you.. for the rest beautiful was just a wack track.. i repect pharell as you say that's professional produced i don't feel it as i feel the fredwreck battlecat soopafly daz dre produced song..
peace

When you tell it like this, it's okay. I respect your opinion. But the way you wrote your post sounded like the ordinary "I'm only on gansta shit" morron. so I reacted like that. It's just that too many people call some shit "gay" or "pop" or what not, just because of some stupid factors. At first place it's just the music that speaks. And for me it's a good thing when Snoop has 2-3 Pharrell tracks on his next solo. And I don't care about the radio. But thanks that you cleared that up, it's all good. +1
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

MediumL

Beautiful is such a dope song. DUnno why yall hate on it. Such a brilliant summer tune especially at Carinval!  8) Vato was a crazy single and fuck Ups & Down, Lets get blown and drop it like its hot was firee to me. Its tracks like Beat Yo Pads or Psst that are wack to me
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the dre tracks will be listenable, coz he dont tell dre how to produce his tracks. dre has already made the beats, and if he's got some beats to spare, he'll give them to snoop, unlike when snoop gets one of his regular producers and dictates to them, getting them to make the beats sound wack, the way snoop likes it on his solo albums ever since "paid the cost to be the boss".

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
please snoop no more eggo drippin shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

"Let's Get Blown"
"Beautiful"
"Signs"
"Perfect"
"Pass It Pass It"
"Drop It Like It's Hot"
"10 Lil Crips"

they have chemistry, no doubt about it
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
so Dr.Dre is not executive producing the project  :laugh: i told you snoop couldn't be trusted :D

oh well, even though it's going to be another compilation, i'm still curious of the Dre tracks

YOU talk about "another compilation" ?  :D
dre's 2001 album is not a compilation ?  :laugh:
c'mon  :sshh:

all dre albums r compilations...lol

Elano

quik and teddy riley will be heavily involved in the production of this record i think....