Author Topic: (VIDEO) Snoop talks new album [out september/october with Dre and Pharrell]  (Read 763 times)

Elano

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
so Dr.Dre is not executive producing the project  :laugh: i told you snoop couldn't be trusted :D

oh well, even though it's going to be another compilation, i'm still curious of the Dre tracks

Elano

so Dr.Dre is not executive producing the project  :laugh: i told you snoop couldn't be trusted :D

oh well, even though it's going to be another compilation, i'm still curious of the Dre tracks

YOU talk about "another compilation" ?  :D
dre's 2001 album is not a compilation ?  :laugh:
c'mon  :sshh:

David Gutterman

thanx for the video link

Elano

a couple of tracks from dre are better than nothing....

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

haha, i love this board.
so much drama over nothing  ;D

you're right, in the context of the quote, indeed the "another compilation" comment was not a compliment for snoop.

and yes, 2001 looks like a compilation, when looking at how it is structured.
however, the whole thing was basically produced by one team and it felt like a real album.
so i guess you can state that it's an exception to the rule, since it's consistent.

there you Elano, another failed attempt at spotting irony  :nahnah2:

Elano

haha, i love this board.
so much drama over nothing  ;D

you're right, in the context of the quote, indeed the "another compilation" comment was not a compliment for snoop.

and yes, 2001 looks like a compilation, when looking at how it is structured.
however, the whole thing was basically produced by one team and it felt like a real album.
so i guess you can state that it's an exception to the rule, since it's consistent.

there you Elano, another failed attempt at spotting irony  :nahnah2:

drama ?
ma vaffanculo succhiacazzi che non sei altro  :laugh:

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Jaydc555

Did anyone expect an album coming out on MTV to be good?I'm just waiting for him to announce that Hannah montanna and Jonas brothers is on the album.and some how long beach iz active will still find it great

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
I expect a great album... its his 10th album. i doubt he will mess it up..

Jaydc555

Hercy what are you on and where can I get some?

Mista Rosa

snoop mentionning pharell only track pharell did i like was vato pharell just wants to do popular music that doesn't fit to snoop..
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Si-Chiggedy

snoop mentionning pharell only track pharell did i like was vato pharell just wants to do popular music that doesn't fit to snoop..

bullshit, Pharrell laid down some dope beats for Snoop in the past, including:
"Let's Get Blown"
"Beautiful"
"Signs"
"Perfect"
"Pass It Pass It"
"Drop It Like It's Hot"
"10 Lil Crips"

Most of the time they do some feelgood music that you can vibe to, nothing wrong wit it. Not Snoop's fault when you are so close-minded that you think such a music is "pop" or "gay" because of the more popular sound to it. but to me it's professional produced and highly feeling-based music. this moves.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

2euce 7even

fuck snoop´s and warren g´s new album  >:(

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

bullshit, Pharrell laid down some dope beats for Snoop in the past, including:
"Let's Get Blown"
"Beautiful"
"Signs"
"Perfect"
"Pass It Pass It"
"Drop It Like It's Hot"
"10 Lil Crips"

Most of the time they do some feelgood music that you can vibe to, nothing wrong wit it. Not Snoop's fault when you are so close-minded that you think such a music is "pop" or "gay" because of the more popular sound to it. but to me it's professional produced and highly feeling-based music. this moves.

co-sign,

except tha only thing wrong with those tracks you listed are "10 lil crips" and that Justin Timberlake feature, I thought that wasn't that good, Charlie Wilson could've done the whole chorus (but ofc then it wouldn't have been a hit)