Author Topic: CREM'S HOMEBOY (EVERYBODY BOW DOWN!)  (Read 162 times)

Storge motherfucking Knives

• Lil Geezy
  • "when i was twelve/ i went to hell for snuffin Jesus"
CREM'S HOMEBOY (EVERYBODY BOW DOWN!)
« on: March 31, 2001, 12:44:29 PM »
whats the deal board....

this your mans lil man Storge Knives

(from the lush degree gang : cremedelaclem, theni textiles, storge knives, blue eyes, sunshine, Oska Swindla)

im bout to lay something down real quick for y'all to get back to me on...

"told y'all once/ told y'all twice/ now they aint nuthin nice/ emcees who dispise/ i devise your demise/ why the fuck do i get stuck with dumb luck?/ too many empty emcees tryin to tempt the mp's/ please/ y'all rappers CAN be business men/ go for soundscan ill stay out off your business then/ but this just in/ you cant go pop/ and then roll up on the block/ in a mercedes drop top/ expectin not to get shot/ what?/ motherfuckers gotta live these days/ and in the hood its like a car wash shit gets sprayed/we put a strike upon the mic until the brits get payed/ round here every every mic get burned and every bitch get layed/ you dont remember me?/ emcees actin senile/ meanwhil/ i phone in a freestyle that has you pressin redial/ see ill rip y'all up like little bits of paper/ and burn you so the streets inhale the vapours.

that was some shit off the dome cos i was feelin mad at all these fake ass wannabe business men rappers....

...hit me back with a little something y'all....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
STRICTLY ON THE REAL