Author Topic: Japan eliminates Team USA...  (Read 251 times)

the ghost

Re: Japan eliminates Team USA...
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2009, 04:35:37 PM »
I think the big problem is our pitching.  Oswalt, and others are not even at pre season form yet.  They are usually still working on their feel at this point, where other countries pitchers are mid season strength.  Also I don't think the USA team has the same pride in itself as for example S.K. , and Japan.  Over there, the whole country is behind them.  Here most people are like whatever.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2009, 10:43:58 PM »
Japan just beat korea in a hell of a game.

this shit belongs to japan, it wouldnt surprise me to see em three-peat in the next WBC...unless the USA players realize that we need..err, SHOULD be dominating this shit. ;)

Dice K gets the MVP for the second time in a row...even tho without ichiro coming thru, they probably wouldnt have won.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 10:47:09 PM by The Wykid Won »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

the ghost

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009, 09:24:12 AM »
I really think there should have been one more game between Korea and Japan.  It seems strange to me that heads up in the WBC this year they are 2-2.  Seems like a tie breaker is in order!  And Yu Darvish has gotta be headed to the US soon.  He is raw.