Author Topic: Ya Boy - Mohawks & Heavy Metal Update  (Read 615 times)

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ya Boy - Mohawks & Heavy Metal Update
« on: March 25, 2009, 12:01:05 AM »
heres the official cover....intro track and release date expected tomorrow or Thursday....

GangstaBoogy

Re: Ya Boy - Mohawks & Heavy Metal Update
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 12:18:43 AM »
I can't believe the same nigga that did "Focus" turned out to be such a weirdo.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 01:25:57 AM »
wow, thats the most pathetic/trendy bullshit i've seen in a minute.....he's gonna look back at that mixtape in 5 years and wonder wtf he was smoking....
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 07:07:34 AM »
wow, thats the most pathetic/trendy bullshit i've seen in a minute.....he's gonna look back at that mixtape in 5 years and wonder wtf he was smoking....

I couldn't of said it better myself....wow......talk about fallin off.

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 07:12:29 AM »

I couldn't of said it better myself....wow......talk about fallin off.

didnt he say that kush 2009 was his last mixtape? or was he talkin bout this one

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 07:54:33 AM »
This cant be it.. Just see what he looks like on the cover.. If he has any sense he would never release that pic/cover.. damn..

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 08:51:38 AM »
who gives a shit what the cover looks like, am just ready for some more dope Rockstar shit  8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 08:54:22 AM »
who gives a shit what the cover looks like, am just ready for some more dope Rockstar shit  8)

This "rockstar" shit has been hella played out over the past 3 years.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 09:13:53 AM »

the whole rockstar thing is obviously just a catchy phrase dude uses...listen to his music harder...Heavymetal (Guns??)... Rockstar (Rock...Star?? think about what that means for real outside of music...lol the star of trapping crack rock) The Mohawk is obviously 4 the bitches and younger fans and white crowd...lets be honest here YB been making the same if not better music as of late thats a fact...let dude breathe and become a mainstream artist and make sum money

some times u guys dissapoint me cuz u love your underground artists but as soon as they get a little bit of light u turn on them...remember they arent your girlfriends...u can share them with everyone else and it wont be a bad thing!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 09:18:54 AM »

the whole rockstar thing is obviously just a catchy phrase dude uses...listen to his music harder...Heavymetal (Guns??)... Rockstar (Rock...Star?? think about what that means for real outside of music...lol the star of trapping crack rock) The Mohawk is obviously 4 the bitches and younger fans and white crowd...lets be honest here YB been making the same if not better music as of late thats a fact...let dude breathe and become a mainstream artist and make sum money

some times u guys dissapoint me cuz u love your underground artists but as soon as they get a little bit of light u turn on them...remember they arent your girlfriends...u can share them with everyone else and it wont be a bad thing!!

Get a bit of light? He was more talked about back when he was rumored to be signed with BWS.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 09:22:18 AM »

Get a bit of light? He was more talked about back when he was rumored to be signed with BWS.

dont let the internet talk confuse u with a real buzz in the streets and mainstream...u frequent the hip hop websites alot obviously...which i do as well so dont take offense...but 95% of the music listeners dont and never heard of Ya Boy until "We Run LA" started taking over the airwaves of Los Angeles!  His buzz and exposure is at an all time high right now with the mainstream...maybe not with super duper hip hop heads and blackwallstreet fanatics ya feel me?

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 10:19:50 AM »

dont let the internet talk confuse u with a real buzz in the streets and mainstream...u frequent the hip hop websites alot obviously...which i do as well so dont take offense...but 95% of the music listeners dont and never heard of Ya Boy until "We Run LA" started taking over the airwaves of Los Angeles!  His buzz and exposure is at an all time high right now with the mainstream...maybe not with super duper hip hop heads and blackwallstreet fanatics ya feel me?
totally agree

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 10:57:05 AM »
i never liked that we run LA song, dont know what most heads see in it, but thats just me im sure....and most of my homies, who are faaaaar from internet nerds and underground heads, knew who dude was from thru game and the blackwallstreet journal mixtape.....

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 11:00:55 AM »
oh, and im far from someone who gets caught up in a rappers image or swagger, im from the old school, when concentrating on that shit too much was gay.....but this is a blatant reach for a trendier crowd and is on some border line crossover shit.....especially when you pop off about all that street shit.....and the whole wordplay with the mixtape title wasnt lost on me at all, i just thought it was maaaad corny

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 11:24:45 AM »
i never liked that we run LA song, dont know what most heads see in it, but thats just me im sure....and most of my homies, who are faaaaar from internet nerds and underground heads, knew who dude was from thru game and the blackwallstreet journal mixtape.....

non-underground heads hardly listen to "mixtapes" so that doesnt make sense but i respect ur opinion on everything u talked about...that particular line just kinda contradicts itself to me...