Author Topic: Ya Boy - Mohawks & Heavy Metal Update  (Read 624 times)

YoungCrookedI

Re: Ya Boy - Mohawks & Heavy Metal Update
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 12:29:39 PM »
i don´t know what to say ya boy´s best street albumz are; Chapter 1 & OPTIMUS RHYME!!!!

i don´t like that rock shit.

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 01:50:41 PM »
Cover is  :-X

What are you guys talking about "why would he release that pic?" 99.9% of Rappers aren't trendy at all...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 01:54:29 PM by -BrazilAndWilmington- »

M.A

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 02:55:04 PM »
yb is the truth!!!! cant wait for this tape!!!!!!!

the ghost

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2009, 03:08:51 PM »
Well I'll atleast listen to it.  Damn can't judge a book by it's cover...album's either!

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 03:11:31 PM »
i never liked that we run LA song, dont know what most heads see in it, but thats just me im sure....and most of my homies, who are faaaaar from internet nerds and underground heads, knew who dude was from thru game and the blackwallstreet journal mixtape.....

non-underground heads hardly listen to "mixtapes" so that doesnt make sense but i respect ur opinion on everything u talked about...that particular line just kinda contradicts itself to me...
well, these cats cop mixtapes at swapmeets or catch burned copies from other homies, but i see your point.....honestly, i really couldnt care less about the album cover or ya boy's new 'look', i just think he's taken his career in the wrong direction, but whatever, not the biggest fan anyway
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 03:12:29 PM »
Cover is  :-X

What are you guys talking about "why would he release that pic?" 99.9% of Rappers aren't trendy at all...
i know, right? haha...
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 03:14:23 PM »
too many fucking DJs! bay area bully was dope cuz it was just digital product and he doesn't rape the shit out of his songs

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2009, 04:26:00 PM »
Blame It Remix feat Ya Boy (Just dropped)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/57668272780f2dc4/

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2009, 05:13:10 PM »
too many fucking DJs! bay area bully was dope cuz it was just digital product and he doesn't rape the shit out of his songs

+1 that was a good cd all new songs and beats

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2009, 06:50:28 PM »
That Cover Looks Wack!!  :-\

Bluemercury

• Lil Geezy
  • Bluemercury
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2009, 09:25:02 PM »
Wow not even Rockers want to be "Rockstar". The only ones that do wanna be rockstars are the old 80's metal guys, u know spandex, big hair, tight pants, and shitty metal music.
P.S. Mohawks = Punk Rock (Black Flag, DK, Adolecents, Germs, etc.)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2009, 10:05:37 PM »
who gives a shit what the cover looks like, am just ready for some more dope Rockstar shit  8)

This "rockstar" shit has been hella played out over the past 3 years.

the whole rockstar thing is obviously just a catchy phrase dude uses...listen to his music harder...Heavymetal (Guns??)... Rockstar (Rock...Star?? think about what that means for real outside of music...lol the star of trapping crack rock) The Mohawk is obviously 4 the bitches and younger fans and white crowd...lets be honest here YB been making the same if not better music as of late thats a fact...let dude breathe and become a mainstream artist and make sum money

some times u guys dissapoint me cuz u love your underground artists but as soon as they get a little bit of light u turn on them...remember they arent your girlfriends...u can share them with everyone else and it wont be a bad thing!!

Get a bit of light? He was more talked about back when he was rumored to be signed with BWS.

dont let the internet talk confuse u with a real buzz in the streets and mainstream...u frequent the hip hop websites alot obviously...which i do as well so dont take offense...but 95% of the music listeners dont and never heard of Ya Boy until "We Run LA" started taking over the airwaves of Los Angeles!  His buzz and exposure is at an all time high right now with the mainstream...maybe not with super duper hip hop heads and blackwallstreet fanatics ya feel me?

Yeah see look at that...he's not even from LA. Wtf kinda shit is this dude on?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2009, 03:14:41 AM »
who gives a shit what the cover looks like, am just ready for some more dope Rockstar shit  8)

Plastic Spork

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2009, 04:11:39 AM »

This "rockstar" shit has been hella played out over the past 3 years.

the whole rockstar thing is obviously just a catchy phrase dude uses...listen to his music harder...Heavymetal (Guns??)... Rockstar (Rock...Star?? think about what that means for real outside of music...lol the star of trapping crack rock) The Mohawk is obviously 4 the bitches and younger fans and white crowd...lets be honest here YB been making the same if not better music as of late thats a fact...let dude breathe and become a mainstream artist and make sum money

some times u guys dissapoint me cuz u love your underground artists but as soon as they get a little bit of light u turn on them...remember they arent your girlfriends...u can share them with everyone else and it wont be a bad thing!!

lmao, dont try defend this bullshit, dudes a walking sell out. And he is definitely not making the same quality music as he once was, his newer shit is complete garbage. Chapter 1: The Rise and The Fix were dope now he's just spitting the same old played out "Im a rockstar, I fuck hot bitches, I drive Bentleys and I'm extremely rich" bullshit, no quite literally, it's bullshit.

this clowns probably under a record executives desk right now trying to get himself a deal.

Paul

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2009, 06:54:38 AM »
Really lookin forward to this

Blame It Remix feat Ya Boy (Just dropped)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/57668272780f2dc4/

Cool track +1
funkyfreshintheflesh