Author Topic: Slaughterhouse or 4 Horsemen?  (Read 952 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Slaughterhouse or 4 Horsemen?
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2009, 10:37:11 PM »
Canibus >>>>>> Crooked I any time in his career
Kurupt In his prime >>>>>> Crooked I anytime in his career
Ras Kass >>>>>>>>>>>> Crooked I anytime in his career

Stop overrating this nigga. Spit a bunch of Multis and people act like your the end all be all of rap. He was a nobody in the Dogg Pound when Kurupt was in his prime yet now a good decade later and 0 albums in I gotta hear this nonsense like hes some sort of rap god. Dude has no material that puts him on the level as any of the big 3 of the Horsemen.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2009, 05:02:46 AM »

Stop overrating this nigga. Spit a bunch of Multis and people act like your the end all be all of rap. He was a nobody in the Dogg Pound when Kurupt was in his prime yet now a good decade later and 0 albums in I gotta hear this nonsense like hes some sort of rap god. Dude has no material that puts him on the level as any of the big 3 of the Horsemen.

Deal is that Crooked been dope sice he started and never fell off.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2009, 06:37:22 AM »

i don´t know what the fuck are you smoking on but you´re fucked up right now-.-

Crooked I >>>>>>>> Canibus Why? Cause Crooked Can handle Beefs very well then canibus
Crooked I >>>>>>>> Kurupt Why? Are you fucking kidding, CROOKED WROTE FOR KURUPT @ THE DEATHROW DAYS
Crooked I >>>>>>>> Ras Kass Why? Crooked is Killin these wanna be mc´s in the cypa.

DaGChild

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2009, 07:59:43 AM »
Bottom Line they are both dope.  They should team up and release a track called "Horhouse".

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2009, 08:17:37 AM »
nah, that sounds like Whorehouse ;D

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Raphael

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2009, 08:21:57 AM »
Ras Kass, Royce, Crooked and Kurupt(on his A game) would be the shit.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2009, 08:26:57 AM »
Crooked I >>>>>>>> Canibus Why? Cause Crooked Can handle Beefs very well then canibus
Crooked I >>>>>>>> Kurupt Why? Are you fucking kidding, CROOKED WROTE FOR KURUPT @ THE DEATHROW DAYS
Crooked I >>>>>>>> Ras Kass Why? Crooked is Killin these wanna be mc´s in the cypa.
Crooked can handle beefs "very well than canibus"...bullshit, Canibus released good diss track towards LL...Crook released a diss track too. How is that better than with Canibus?
Crooked wrote for kurupt during death row days? Says who? His second dynasty rhymes were worse anyway than in the beginning of his career...how is that good look for Crook?
Ras Kass is a wannabe mc? Crooked kills him in a cypher....so what, Jin might be a good freestyler but that doesn't mean he is a good rapper.

Crooked I is good but you people make it seem like he is the next Rakim Allah. Sure he is a lyricist but unable to put out an album, another Papoose.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2009, 11:21:54 AM »
Crooked can handle beefs "very well than canibus"...bullshit, Canibus released good diss track towards LL...Crook released a diss track too. How is that better than with Canibus?
Crooked wrote for kurupt during death row days? Says who? His second dynasty rhymes were worse anyway than in the beginning of his career...how is that good look for Crook?
Ras Kass is a wannabe mc? Crooked kills him in a cypher....so what, Jin might be a good freestyler but that doesn't mean he is a good rapper.

Crooked I is good but you people make it seem like he is the next Rakim Allah. Sure he is a lyricist but unable to put out an album, another Papoose.

ahhhh anotha hiphop child,comon girl canibus fucked his carrer because he dissed ll in a fucked up way.
CROOKED SAID THAT HE WROTE KURUPT´S LYRICS AND KURUPT DIDN´T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT(and tha whole same day differnt shit album was ghost writin by anotha rapper so kurupt killed 2000 mc´s???? Crooked Killed 4000 mc!!!!!) ....SO IT HAS TO BE THE TRUTH. LOL @ you to bringin jin in here,serius jones killed his ass...

and you´re compares are childisch,cause CROOKED I IS CROOKED I NOT RAKIM OR FUCKIN PAPOSSE.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 11:28:30 AM by YoungCrookedI »

Africandogg

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2009, 12:05:56 PM »
You hommies make me laugh bt the truth of the matter is that if u r a real hip hop, you'll realise that Ras Kass and Crooked I would rip any crew member apart. I aint gon get into details bt u gotta recognised Ras as some1 that fucked up his career by bein an alcoholic n Crook did the same by signin tht deathrow contract. I urge u to compare each n every crew member to Ras n Crook n tell me wat u think. None of them stand a chance against these 2 niggaz. Even niggaz Ghana, South Africa, Botswana, Nigeria and Malawi that I know wil tel u tht canibus, kurupt, killa priest, joe budden, joel ortiz, royce d 59 can't touch ras or crook on the mic.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2009, 12:24:22 PM »

and you´re compares are childisch,cause CROOKED I IS CROOKED I NOT RAKIM OR FUCKIN PAPOSSE.
Watch in the mirror boy.
Crooked I is much like Papoose, never putting out an album.

MediumL

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2009, 12:57:36 PM »
the crooked stanning on this forum is ridiculous. Some of them seem to think they gonna get some cut if crooked blows up lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2009, 01:30:39 PM »
4 HRSMN hands down.

Canibus didnt have to support that group all by himself. When I listen to slaughterhouse I find myself just waiting to hear Crooked I's verse.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2009, 01:37:40 PM »
yeah ima say 4 horsemem wins
but slaughterhouse is dope
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2009, 02:15:53 PM »

Watch in the mirror boy.
Crooked I is much like Papoose, never putting out an album.

lol i know that paposse haven´t drop an album and i know that you´re talkin about the album but indirectly you talkin about his skills,like he´s a mixtape rapper like papoose...i think the cold wetter in finnland fucked you´re head up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2009, 03:51:20 PM »
4 horsemen.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.