Author Topic: Top 8 RAPPER Energy Drinks  (Read 225 times)

Cali Climate

Top 8 RAPPER Energy Drinks
« on: April 25, 2009, 08:33:20 PM »
http://sfweekly.com/top-lists/eight-drinks-that-give-you-the-energy-of-a-rapper/crunk

As one poster on digg said

Nothing to legitimize your genre like creating an tacky energy drink then making a song about it. And they blame declining album sales on Pirates.

no. 8: CRUNK!!!

Atlanta producer/artist Lil Jon was the first to envision a rap energy drink, choosing the term that described the unbridled energy in his local scene. Even if you consume a whole can of this, you won’t begin to touch Jon’s incomparable energy level. But it is a worthy goal to chase, so long as you can tolerate large quantities of horny goat weed, a featured ingredient.

no. 7: Pimp Juice

St. Louis rap star Nelly was next to jump on the rap energy drink bandwagon with the delicate apple flavor of Pimp Juice. He even wrote a song of the same name to promote it!

no. 6: 2Pac

With a not-too-sweet formula that tastes like grape soda and doesn’t come on in a bullheaded rush, our recent blind taste test determined that 2Pac is the tastiest of all the Bay Area rap energy drinks. It’s a fitting tribute to the late artist, whose driven energy knew no boundaries.

no. 5: Mac Dre – Feel’N Myself

This brightly hued fruit punch is a tribute to the late Bay Area rapper Mac Dre, who was known for livening up even the most gangster of situations with his lighthearted tales of getting lifted.

no. 4: Thizz Juice

Of the two drinks dedicated to the late Bay Area rapper Mac Dre, we chose this as the superior version. “Thizz” is a slang term for the action of being on the feelgood drug Ecstasy, so maybe that’s why we liked it so much.

no. 3: Hyphy

Oakland’s It’s Good Beverage Company is a smart venture by Bay Area rapper Clyde Carson. Like Lil Jon’s CRUNK!!!, it encapsulates a catchy slang term that is meant to describe the sheer energy of urban youth. And like Nelly, Carson wrote a pretty cool song to serve as its theme.

no. 2: JuicedUp!

With its automobile imagery, the “strapple” (strawberry apple) flavored JuicedUp! is for those that want to rock the lowrider lifestyle. Hop in the car, pop the tab, play some Latin rap and G-Funk, and just ride, baby, ride.

no. 1: Hunid Racks

If you don’t know what “hunid racks” means, then you’re lacking in your macking and you need to step your pimp game up. Start by drinking this, hustler.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Top 8 RAPPER Energy Drinks
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 08:58:16 PM »
Booty Sweat.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 10:13:33 PM »
the bay is well represented. I need to try that Mac Dre drink.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 10:43:23 PM »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 11:20:25 PM »
Hahaha, didn't know about any of these.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 11:53:04 AM by K.Dub »

kemizt

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 12:45:05 AM »
Never heard of most of them.  But pimp juice sucked.  And when I got that one, it costed $3.  I've seen crunk at k-mart but haven't tried it yet.  It cost too much. 

Cali Climate

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 12:55:02 AM »
Hyphy Juice is my favorite. Plus the song was smooth as hell.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 02:21:52 AM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2009, 11:36:57 AM »
i remember i bought a can of pimp juice when it first came out because i didnt know it had to do with nelly and i was just like "what the fuck is pimp juice" and the shit wasnt even carbonated. it tasted like shit

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 11:49:21 AM »
Didn't DMX or Kurupt put out that "Cocaine" energy that came out a few years back?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2009, 03:49:45 PM »
Didn't DMX or Kurupt put out that "Cocaine" energy that came out a few years back?

according to wikipedia, neither of them did.

i have a cocaine energy drink shirt signed by b-real  8)

BBW Hunter

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2009, 03:53:07 PM »
My pee = pimp juice

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2009, 05:07:52 PM »
all of those drinks suck..

...fuckin stereotype drinks for ghetto people.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09