Author Topic: Floydness Fail.  (Read 736 times)

J Bananas

Floydness Fail.
« on: March 29, 2009, 06:13:12 PM »

I hit a raccoon on the way home last night.

Floydness

Re: Floydness Fail.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 06:46:22 PM »
Actually I have said in my past posts that I understand people that hunt for food and utilize their kill... I do however, have hate for those who consider hunting as a sport and I think its sad how people abuse animals and then kill them and eat them.. No innocent life deserves to be put through hell before they die and then be feasted on.

Floydness

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 06:47:50 PM »
and btw that is FUNNY  :laugh:

Jaydc555

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 06:55:59 PM »
I only hunt the worlds most dangerous animal...man

Matty

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 07:10:53 PM »
prefer to hunt women meself

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 07:19:37 PM »
Really?women are so easy to murder though its like stabbing fish in a vagina...wait is that right?

Matty

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 07:27:45 PM »
:laugh: the stabbing vagina part sounds ok. the rest is very, very wrong :sun:

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2009, 07:42:44 PM »
Actually I have said in my past posts that I understand people that hunt for food and utilize their kill... I do however, have hate for those who consider hunting as a sport and I think its sad how people abuse animals and then kill them and eat them.. No innocent life deserves to be put through hell before they die and then be feasted on.
Half the animals we eat are too fucking stupid to know what's going on anyways.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2009, 07:46:36 PM »
if god didnt want us to eat animals he wouldnt have made them taste so good

Floydness

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2009, 10:27:13 PM »

come on sik... a life is a life.. every living thing just wants to LIVE.. thats why we all have survival skills.. Its not like im a vegeterian (even though part of me wants to be) but saying that their too stupid to know whats going on sucks.. even if they are (trust me, animals are smarter than u think) its still wrong u make a life miserable, kill it, then eat it.  :-\

Jaydc555

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2009, 10:29:18 PM »
I would murder you and eat you floydness.though your giant nose would probably fill me up then I'd just throw the rest of you away because I'm wastefull

Floydness

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2009, 10:31:55 PM »
^^^  my flesh would probably taste like matza- ball soup... CATCH ME IF U CAN!!!  :laugh:

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2009, 10:36:09 PM »

come on sik... a life is a life.. every living thing just wants to LIVE.. thats why we all have survival skills.. Its not like im a vegeterian (even though part of me wants to be) but saying that their too stupid to know whats going on sucks.. even if they are (trust me, animals are smarter than u think) its still wrong u make a life miserable, kill it, then eat it.  :-\
Well, unless any animals have access to the internets then no harm, no foul. If they do: I apologize to any of the animals whom I offended.

Any animal that sees you kill its friend/mom/dad/sister/brother/etc. and still stand there and waits to die (i.e. cow, sheep, pig, chicken, turkey) has it coming to them. This is why I didn't vote for that one proposition that allowed animals more room to move around (and the fucking thing still passed). WHy do I give a flying 747 fuck if my future Whopper with cheese has the ability to shit while spinning 360 degrees? THEY'RE GONNA KILL THE FUCK ANYWAYS!

Now if you excuse me, there's a spider in my room that I have to destroy with my shoe. Afterall, a life is a life  :)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 10:38:22 PM by King Sikotic II »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2009, 10:37:57 PM »
You know I have never actually had matza ball soup.

Muhfukka

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2009, 10:49:58 PM »
I would murder you and eat you floydness.though your giant nose would probably fill me up then I'd just throw the rest of you away because I'm wastefull
haha