Author Topic: Floydness Fail.  (Read 738 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Floydness Fail.
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2009, 02:04:01 AM »
When you're eating chicken / beef / pork, you say you are eating meat.  That's a euphemism.  You're actually eating flesh.  Eating other animals is cannibalistic.  Vegan is the way to go, eventhough vegetables are conscious things as well. 

In the words of Sadat X:  Get off the swine and get refined. (easier said than done)

Peace 

J Bananas

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2009, 02:10:59 AM »
When you're eating chicken / beef / pork, you say you are eating meat.  That's a euphemism.  You're actually eating flesh.  Eating other animals is cannibalistic.  Vegan is the way to go, eventhough vegetables are conscious things as well. 

In the words of Sadat X:  Get off the swine and get refined. (easier said than done)

Peace 

I don't give a shit though and neither does most of the worlds population, why make a stink about it? holier-than-thou people usually don't find a lot of happiness.

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2009, 02:24:01 AM »
Go eat some salad you fucking homo.ill eat some bacon wrapped around a sausage

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2009, 02:28:46 AM »

Peace 

I don't give a shit though and neither does most of the worlds population, why make a stink about it? holier-than-thou people usually don't find a lot of happiness.

Well that's on you to not give a shit about a life.  I'm not holier than thou at all, I destroyed a chicken quesadilla at lunch today.  But it is a goal of mine to ultimately get away from eating flesh.  It's barbaric.  And even if I was currently not eating meat, I wouldn't judge people that did.  It's not my steez.  Peace

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2009, 02:29:55 AM »
Go eat some salad you fucking homo.ill eat some bacon wrapped around a sausage

Bacon is dope.  Sausage is fucking disgusting.

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2009, 02:39:25 AM »
Nah, fuck that "barbaric" shit with all due respect. We are hunters and gatherers. We always have been, and that is the sole reason why we are the most intelligent species on the planet.

Whether you believe in God or that shit evolved, this is a fuckin fact: we have incisors and cuspids in order TO TEAR FLESH! All these bitch made humanoids that think they are herbivores are just as stupid as any other animal that grazes. HUMAN BEINGS EAT MEAT! That is what we do. Stop making excuses for being a predator amongst prey. And that is the muthafuckin truth.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2009, 02:48:17 AM »
Its that guilty complex some people have.not me though.I'd be one of those Vikings back in the day like hagar the horrible

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2009, 02:51:31 AM »
Yes, we as cavemen needed to do it.  Through evolution and progression it is no longer necessary for survival.  But then again, currently our civilization can't figure out that we shouldn't be out killing other humans in wars and shit.  I guess I shouldn't expect them to grasp the concept of not needlessly killing animals.  

As far as the incisors argument - I also have an appendix, a tailbone, body hair, and other evolutionary leftovers.  Doesn't mean I need them.

And it does make a difference if you believe in God.  If you don't, I completely understand the mentality of not giving a fuck about killing animals.  I had a sick fuck neighbor that would take baby kittens and fling them like 30 feet in the air and laugh his ass off.  It's the same thing.  No regard for another life.

Peace

Floydness

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2009, 10:21:25 AM »
^^ Look im against treating animals like shit but thats on a whole other level.. Eating chicken and flinging a baby kitten in the air are two completely different things.. I hope u reported that neighbor of yours..  >:(

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2009, 11:07:00 AM »
I agree with floyd and sikotic,I wish i could stop eating meat but it taste so good...........and as for the kittens shame on him

1+for the kittens

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2009, 12:49:49 PM »
Lol!

kemizt

alcoolholic

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2009, 01:29:48 PM »
i live to eayt meat, if i couldnt eat meat ever again, i would kill myself.

J Bananas

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2009, 02:29:31 PM »
It's a predatory world bitches. Eat faster, take bigger bites, and don't spend time lamenting the lives of the prey you take.

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2009, 10:26:20 PM »
Yes, we as cavemen needed to do it.  Through evolution and progression it is no longer necessary for survival.  But then again, currently our civilization can't figure out that we shouldn't be out killing other humans in wars and shit.  I guess I shouldn't expect them to grasp the concept of not needlessly killing animals.  

As far as the incisors argument - I also have an appendix, a tailbone, body hair, and other evolutionary leftovers.  Doesn't mean I need them.

And it does make a difference if you believe in God.  If you don't, I completely understand the mentality of not giving a fuck about killing animals.  I had a sick fuck neighbor that would take baby kittens and fling them like 30 feet in the air and laugh his ass off.  It's the same thing.  No regard for another life.

Peace
Tailbone, body hair, and appendix are vestigial traits that we don't use. Incisors are still a very important part of the human body which is why it's function hasn't been diminished.

As for the neighbor killing kittens: someone should chop his dick off and shove it up his ass........and if it was a woman, buy a dildo and shove it up her ass.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2009, 10:30:50 PM »
how it really goes down..