Author Topic: New Audio: "Sickology 101" by Tech N9ne featuring Chino XL & Crooked I (mp3/CDQ)  (Read 786 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

"Sickology 101" by Tech N9ne featuring Chino XL & Crooked I

My attention was just pointed to a "digital single" that's been put up on Amazon which just happens to be the Title Track from Sickology 101 and the one that'll have both Chino & Crooked on it. There's a Snippet up, but it just covers the tail end of a Tech verse and part of the chorus, but it's got a release date set for tomorrow (March 31, 2009), so figured you guys might be interested.

http://www.amazon.com/Sickology-101-Explicit/dp/B0022V407Y/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1238430655&sr=8-3

available now.

anyone grabbed this?

heres the link:

www.zshare.net/audio/57993281907ce5e4/ mp3 thanx to k-macc

http://www.zshare.net/download/57964610e258a22a/ m4a
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 01:51:42 PM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Jaydc555

Damn I can't wait to hear it.so is this from techs new album?or the collabos album?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Damn I can't wait to hear it.so is this from techs new album?or the collabos album?

Collabos album. Its says like that on amazon

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Jaydc555

Ah I didn't bother clicking the link I'm on my phone so yeah..

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
thanks for the link, this track is a banger. tech slips under the radar i use to listen to him a lot back in the day but then i stopped, def gonna check more of him though.
'i'd rather hear hannah montana than half of you rappers on the radio' ------true shit.lol

Mietek23

Propz for the track bro.

Tech N9ne + Crooked I = lyrical assault 8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Propz for the track bro.

dont forget about chino bro, dude is one of the sickest spitters ever. anyway track is fire!

Mietek23

Propz for the track bro.

dont forget about chino bro, dude is one of the sickest spitters ever. anyway track is fire!

Never really liked him but can't deny he has some dope cuts..

JohnnyL

Personally, I think Tech steals the show on this one.  Although I think Crooked and Chino both drop dope verses as well.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Personally, I think Tech steals the show on this one.  Although I think Crooked and Chino both drop dope verses as well.

i cant really decide, they all have different styles..all three verses are  :o

lol @ Every Punchline hits like Chris Brown fist in face of Rihanna..lol

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

kuruptDPG

man what a collabo, finally tech hooks up with crooked i, also chino. beat is gd too.

cheers fr the hook up.

EFFeX

Yeah Tech's verse was insane, as soon as he started ripping it I was like  :o

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

He better be the standout, it's on his own album.  :P