Author Topic: New Audio: "Sickology 101" by Tech N9ne featuring Chino XL & Crooked I (mp3/CDQ)  (Read 785 times)

JohnnyL

Personally, I think Tech steals the show on this one.  Although I think Crooked and Chino both drop dope verses as well.

He better be the standout, it's on his own album.  :P

Lol.  Good point.  It's just so rare that Crooked I isn't the one that stands out the most on a track.  That's not to say that Tech could outshine Crooked I every time.  It's just hard to say.  If they recorded 5 tracks, Crooked might even beat him 4 out those 5 times.  Then again, maybe not.  I don't know.  But on this one, I still have to say that Tech steals the show.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Personally, I think Tech steals the show on this one.  Although I think Crooked and Chino both drop dope verses as well.

Lol.  Good point.  It's just so rare that Crooked I isn't the one that stands out the most on a track.  That's not to say that Tech could outshine Crooked I every time.  It's just hard to say.  If they recorded 5 tracks, Crooked might even beat him 4 out those 5 times.  Then again, maybe not.  I don't know.  But on this one, I still have to say that Tech steals the show.

Crooked is sitting on a Tech N9ne collabo track for one of his own projects. Not sure what project it's for, but he already confirmed that Tech N9ne sent in his verse for it already, so I'm guessing Crooked will shine on that one since it'll be his own track.  :P

Jaydc555

Yeah but didn't crook say when they did the track that tech murdered him on it lol

EFFeX

Yeah but didn't crook say when they did the track that tech murdered him on it lol

Yeah, but I guess he went back in the studio to give it another shot or something, LOL

JohnnyL

Crooked is sitting on a Tech N9ne collabo track for one of his own projects. Not sure what project it's for, but he already confirmed that Tech N9ne sent in his verse for it already, so I'm guessing Crooked will shine on that one since it'll be his own track.  :P

That's cool.  I can't wait to hear that one too.  I got mad respect for both of those guys.  I've been following Tech's career since about 1998.  I even had a chance to catch one of his shows in Columbia, MO. Tech puts on a great live show. All of his entourage performed sets too, and after each set, they were just walking around and talking to the people in the stands. I had a chance to briefly meet B.G. Bulletwound who seems like a real down-to-earth cat. Kutt Calhoun, Skatterman and Snug Brim were also walking around, but I didn't get a chance to talk to them.  I imagine that Paid Dues Concert was cool because people had a chance to see Crooked I and Tech perform (not to mention a ton of other acts which also would have been cool).  I don't know...maybe a Tech N9ne feature on the Slaughterhouse project wouldn't be entirely out of the question.

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
Mp3..?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
DAMN LOL

TOOK ME BACK TO THE 90'S WITH THIS 1!!!!  KILLED THAT SHIT... MASSACRED THAT BEAT SOMEBODY HOLD A 100 GUN SALUTE FOR THAT MUTHAFUCKA LOL THAZ WASUP

Nils

• Lil Geezy
Wow! Sick Track...
"Ima shut faggots down, especially muthafuckas with that gay-ass production  new millenium homo sound"

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

EFFeX

Make sure to support Tech on iTunes / Amazon with this single and the collabo album when it drops in full!

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
god damn this is fucking heat hahahahaha
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

sure is bro, its pure fire, hope people aint sleepin on this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!

sure is bro, its pure fire, hope people aint sleepin on this

yupp , love crookeds love on this one  8)
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
shits tight!!!!!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This shit is dope  :o This is the type of direction Crooked should follow + Slaughterhouse + Tech on production. Cvrle can you hook up that track Can I Talk To You ?