Author Topic: What is up with the Thread Killing dubcc moderators? Whats the deal?  (Read 376 times)

Psychotik

• 'G'
Re: What is up with the Thread Killing dubcc moderators? Whats the deal?
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2009, 11:34:38 AM »
My fav is when they change links to music to there own and when they change a link from a page to a direct link (even though they ask everyone else to not direct link there music.)  But hey, its there site so they can do whatever they want.  It is what it is.....

i agree. but cant they just start a new thread stating something "dubcc exclusive or official" in the title and just leave the other threads alone and let it be deleted by the passing of time when people forget about it and when onto new topics or things.

Afraid not, its to channel the comments/feedback into one archivable thread - it will make more sense going forward when you see the integration of Dubcnn and the forum when we release the new Dubcnn. All the reasons behind why we do what we do is to benefit the content.
alright. i got you, now. thanks.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What is up with the Thread Killing dubcc moderators? Whats the deal?
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 11:35:21 AM »
My fav is when they change links to music to there own and when they change a link from a page to a direct link (even though they ask everyone else to not direct link there music.)  But hey, its there site so they can do whatever they want.  It is what it is.....

i agree. but cant they just start a new thread stating something "dubcc exclusive or official" in the title and just leave the other threads alone and let it be deleted by the passing of time when people forget about it and when onto new topics or things.

Afraid not, its to channel the comments/feedback into one archivable thread - it will make more sense going forward when you see the integration of Dubcnn and the forum when we release the new Dubcnn. All the reasons behind why we do what we do is to benefit the content.
alright. i got you, now. thanks.

Thanks - i believed i had PM'd you - apologies if that wasnt the case. Any further queries on this from anyone, PM me. *locked*

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network