Author Topic: VERBALKENT VS INDESCIVE  (Read 412 times)

Big Verb

• Lil Geezy
  • BK REPRESENTAH TIL THA DEATH
VERBALKENT VS INDESCIVE
« on: August 21, 2002, 07:56:38 AM »
STANADARD RULES,HERE'S MY SHIT

OK EXPILCIT, THA DON, INDESCIVE OR WHO EVER THE FUCK U CALL YASELF NOW,
IM GONNA REALLY SHOW YA BITCH ASS HOW THE BATTLES SPOSSED TO GO DOWN/
FIRST OFF U WENT FROM EXPILICIT THEN INDESCIVE, TELL ME HOW THE FUCK THAT ADD UP??
U A WHITEBOY..... AINT NO MELININ IN IT, I SUGGEST U TAKE YA SHITS AND PACK UP./
YA WHOLE CREW IS ASS SONNY, FROM YOU TO TECH TO BIG M DOGG/
NIGGA WTF DO ANY OF U KNO ABOUT THE BLOCKS? YALL THE TYPE TO GET BEAT WIT 8 RUBBA COCKS/
THINK YA SKILLZ PHAT, WELL THIS IS WHERE THE BLUBBER STOPS,/
OF COURSE YALL THINK YALL HOT,, PARLAYIN IN THE SUMMER WIT SPANDEX AND BURKENSTOCKS/
INDESCIVE U BEEN TRASH SINCE U FIRST CAME HERE, YEAH I REMEMBER THE DAY/
U WILL GET CALLED OUT, THEN PULLED OUT,, WHEN U FIND OUT VERB NEVER BEEN ABOUT PLAY/
BESIDES U FROM ENGLAND,, NIGGA THE COPS DONT EVEN CARRY GATS/
WHAT KINDA GANGSTAS THEY GOT THERE ANYWAY MUFUKKA?? PLUS YA K.I.N.G.S DISS WAS STRAIGHT WACK/
INDESCIVE SHOOK AS FUCK,, NIGGAZ SAY HE COOL CUZ THEY FEEL SORRY FOR U SON/
I'LL 3 STOOGE U HERBS,, GIVE YALL DOMINO SMACKS/
YALL NIGGAS -RIDE- DICK JUS TO SAY YALL -MOVE CRACK-/
THIS TOOK 4MINUTES,, VERB AINT TAKIN NONE A YALL SERIOUS/
YALL A BUNCH OF BITCHES, YALL WOULDA HAD A BETTA CHANCE GOIN AT ME DURING YA PERIODS/

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

BIG VERB AKA VERBALKENT AKA INFLUENCE

FUCK WCC

BITCH MADE FAGGOT KILLA 4 LIFE

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
Re: VERBALKENT VS INDESCIVE
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2002, 09:43:08 AM »
Checkin in...

Indecisive spittin "lyrikal~sharpness" couldnt cut into me, coz your "lyrics~bluntless"/
Re-think who your "battlin" as the "shroud~of~darkness" enters and "lacerates~yo~carcas"/
Seizin your limelight coz "VERBALKENT" lacks "T-A-L-E-N-T and "rhymin~complexity"/
Couldnt come close to "spit~shit~on~me" even if you were "6~inches~sittin~next~to~me"/
You couldnt "step~up~to~my~level" if i were walkin up a slope, nd you were climbin "stairs"/
I create a "quicker~pulse" than a "laser~impulse" blasting you into "thin~air~atmospheres"/
Im enchanted your "pyshically~retarded" slippin all tha time, classed "slanted"/
Thinkin you can compete at my level but yo "predictable" indyz "upgradable" im "lyrically~adjustable"/
I'd bring less "heat" than the right "flame" to cook "meat" and yet you'd still be "combustable"/
"Mutha'fuckin OG" being tampered with by a "Lil~Geezy" man you think you got it "nice~n~easy"/
Im takin you down quicker than "Submarine~Merges" i cause mass trama to ya brain classed as "Medical~Emergenceys"/
Makin more "errors" than in your "life~to~date" let the bitch take this "slaughterin" watch me "reiterate"/
Comin back with the same "malfunction" like a site experimentin with "suicidal~crash~test~dummys"/
Loosin so quickly in this battle, makin people believe you never agreed to this battle, just clicked the wrong button coz you "clumsy"/
Now watch me "dominate~this~battle" unbalance this fool, make him "fall~off~his~saddle" pure "lyrikal~holds" takin the "gold"/
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2002, 09:46:31 AM »
Uppin for votes... if its the normal proceedure of rules, then its first to 4 votes, 3-0 knockout, no crew votes, but opinions allowed on verse!

Uppin fo VOTES!

^^ ayo... i just saw i-bo and if the "standard rules" include "crew votes" then i got that wrong! not tryin to get a vote! but im trying to be fair.. i mean, im mean to know the standard results i should, but if you actually said for SHO you know the rules, then i guess we shoulda realised that CREW VOTES was in it!
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2002, 10:10:52 AM »
Verbalkent took this one.. His verse was directed more at Indy and, i thought was pretty dope. Indy spat like he usually does.. I found that you we're jumping from one thing to another which meant that your verse, at some points, didnt make too much sense. Like i say verbalkent's verse was tight, and it made more sense than Indy's

peace..

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2002, 10:18:38 AM »
well.. i always try not to be mean when i vote, but i gotta say that Verbalkent's verse really wasnt a good rhyme... theres no punches i can highlight, and its just not my type of verse.. the only good thing ywith your verse was your flow

I-ndecisive dropped a pretty nice rhyme there.. nice wordplay and punches, aight flow
Comin back with the same "malfunction" like a site experimentin with "suicidal~crash~test~dummys"/
Loosin so quickly in this battle, makin people believe you never agreed to this battle, just clicked the wrong button coz you "clumsy"/

those 2 bars are pretty cool

Verbalkent: 2.6 / 5
I-ndecisive: 4.3 / 5

Big Verb

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2002, 10:25:22 AM »
NO KRU VOTES,SO FUCK OFF

FUCK WCC

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2002, 10:28:27 AM »
^^ UPPIN ^^

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2002, 10:34:10 AM »
^^ UPPIN ^^

Is there any reason to post uppin after every (other) vote? Appart from the fact your tryin to raise your post count?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2002, 10:43:41 AM »
Well, Gareefa ain't wrong about Indecisive abruptly switchin subjects, but overall his verse was quite dope, there were sum nice punches, some doubles and he had a good flow plus much higher vocabulary than verbalkent. verbalkent's verse had a nice flow too but sum of the rhymes were pretty used and as simple as the structure ("OK EXPILCIT, THA DON, INDESCIVE OR WHO EVER THE FUCK U CALL YASELF NOW, IM GONNA REALLY SHOW YA BITCH ASS HOW THE BATTLES SPOSSED TO GO DOWN/") so after all I gotta go for Indescisive, he was better at most things, though verbalkent's verse was more direct

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2002, 10:46:43 AM »
No-one else seems to be making a fuss or looks bothered...  ;D

Peace Gareefa - Indy

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2002, 10:54:07 AM »
NO KRU VOTES,SO FUCK OFF

u said "standard rules"...

u can not take it back.. my vote stays

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2002, 10:56:18 AM »

u said "standard rules"...

u can not take it back.. my vote stays

Yeah, this a str8 up knoccout

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2002, 10:59:50 AM »
^ Uppin mo votes! 1-3..!

Indy

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2002, 11:07:23 AM »
Oh rite, Gareefa voted for verbalkent. I-Bo's vote still counts though but it's actually 2-1

Big Verb

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2002, 11:39:17 AM »
KIDS,FORGET THE TECHNICAL SHIT,WHERE IM FROM WE JUDGE THE SHIT ON FLOW AND CONTENT,NOT SUM BULLSHIT PURDY LOOKIN ~ SHIT

FUCK WCC