Author Topic: 04/03/2009 - DETOX Pushed Back Again... it leaked  (Read 1635 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

04/03/2009 - DETOX Pushed Back Again... it leaked
« on: April 03, 2009, 09:50:42 AM »
DETOX IS ON HOLD!

OK, I was talking to somebody on twitter and they asked me about Dr. Dre's Detox. At the time, I told the person that I was hopeful that the album would happen, but not optimistic. Now, I am even less optimistic based on a new rumor. I am getting word from a very reliable source that Detox is officially ON HOLD. That's right fans. ON HOLD. I have to say that, with all due respect to Eminem and 50 Cent, I really want to hear what Dr. Dre has to offer the game these days. OH WELL. You can pretty much put your hope on the shelf as far as this is concerned.

MORE SINISTER RUMORS ON DETOX

So check it. We have all heard the recent tracks from T.I. Nas and a few others for the Detox album, right? Well it turns out that the Detox album was again leaked! This is why we keep hearing these damn reference tracks! What I am hearing is some DJ from overseas and somehow got into Dre's email and stole the tracks and possibly the full album. I heard the powers that be are looking for dude to figure our what he knows and how much of the CD he may have. Well this mess has totaly messed up the possibility of this album coming out this year, I heard!

allhiphop.com

Well, I guess this is the official marking point where I'm losing hope in Detox.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: 04/03/2009 - DETOX Pushed Back Again... it leaked
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 09:56:43 AM »
you're an idiot for posting this

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 10:02:56 AM »

lol... i'm waiting for everybody to catch feelings.... but it's the truth tho... i'm starting to get angry at Dr. Dre, after all these years, styles, and concoxtions of hip hop how do u expect 2 just come in and change the game like he did in 92' or 87' or 99' again.  the nigga needs to drop his shit, bless our ears, and keep it movin'... release all the studio sessions and puttem on mixtapes or itunes or whatever and just move on with his career---the shit is gettin' outrageous.

wcsoldier

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 10:11:13 AM »
1 st : you have waited until this article to officialy give up on Detox ... everybody knows that this shit will never drop for a while

2nd : AHH Rumors : LMAO

Mietek23

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 10:16:53 AM »
1 st : you have waited until this article to officialy give up on Detox ... everybody knows that this shit will never drop for a while

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 10:20:15 AM »
Detox won't come out this year and probably not the year after either.

~Lucien~

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 10:21:31 AM »

You like that Dre-dildo you sitting on right now? Idiot

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 10:33:26 AM »

1st:  Unlike most of ya'll i know that artist/companies wait for certain timing to release shit... u just dont jump out there at any given time (no matter who u r) and just drop a record... u'r jeopardizing sales & momentum.  But this time around I think Dre is goin' the wrong direction with pushing it back until next year (after Summer 2010).  EVERYBODY KNOWS the second Detox leaks (no matter if it's 2 months or 2 days before it's availible in stores, there's gonna be 700 billion people waiting to download the album- so pro-longing the date in today's climate to release HIS album is only gonna fuck wit' his ability to pick up the younger generation of fans- so Dre's name is gonna die out faster.  Today, Dr. Dre's name is like the Rakim of 2003... everybody knows he's a legend and what he did for the game but marketing a good album to make it successful is gonna be a tremendous task even if it's Dr. Dre.  He still has all of his fans from day 1 but still it's like now he's just looking retarded delaying the album bcuz certain shit gets leaked.  Just drop the shit, it won't take away from the sales... people are gonna buy it and download it (i'll be doing both).  Like i love music and music is my medicine (literally) but it's just music, not everybody feels the same way he does about it.  i'm a perfectionist at everything i do too (i spent days and nights on mixing drums countless times just for 1 record, and i made sure when i was building my parents basement i made sure that every goddam corner was perfect, every paint row was alligned right and etc.) but Dr. Dre, that nigga on some other shit when it comes to his shit.  I don't see anything to understand anymore.  Everybody's fiending for it.  i'm upset that he just doesn't give in already.

2nd:  AHH Rumors.... i don't know, i just read em
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 10:36:15 AM by RadioTube!_301 »

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 10:53:30 AM »

1st:  Unlike most of ya'll i know that artist/companies wait for certain timing to release shit... u just dont jump out there at any given time (no matter who u r) and just drop a record... u'r jeopardizing sales & momentum.  

Everybody knows what you think you are the only one to know ... it's just that the delay of Detox has just very little things to do with that ..

'EclipZe

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 11:59:10 AM »
mc hammers album will even come out before detox lol

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 12:41:25 PM »
mc hammers album will even come out before detox lol

He did drop a hyphy album in 2006

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 12:56:37 PM »
wait, if it "leaked", where is it? :laugh:

EFFeX

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 01:04:08 PM »
wait, if it "leaked", where is it? :laugh:

Exactly, if it was leaked we'd have it, trust me.

BTW: I believe it's pushed back anyway, I been saying this since the reference tracks dropped. Fans think that they are hyping up an album or something... NO. With an artist like Dre who is a perfectionist, the very idea of his work being revealed unfinished is crippling. These songs will be redone I'm sure of it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 01:08:32 PM »
^i figured that lol.

but i know Dre isnt dropping before 50 or Eminem, so dont get excited until they are close to dropping.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: 04/03/2009 - a failed topic
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2009, 01:36:57 PM »

lol... i'm waiting for everybody to catch feelings.... but it's the truth tho... i'm starting to get angry at Dr. Dre, after all these years, styles, and concoxtions of hip hop how do u expect 2 just come in and change the game like he did in 92' or 87' or 99' again.  the nigga needs to drop his shit, bless our ears, and keep it movin'... release all the studio sessions and puttem on mixtapes or itunes or whatever and just move on with his career---the shit is gettin' outrageous.

no dumbass, you posted bullshit from allhiphop.
not to mention it's about Detox  :loser: