Author Topic: Illicit (BG) ~vs.~ Political Gangsta (PG)- VOTE!!!  (Read 488 times)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
Illicit (BG) ~vs.~ Political Gangsta (PG)- VOTE!!!
« on: July 31, 2002, 02:19:02 AM »
15-25.  3-0 is a knockout.  Or first one to 4.

Call me a Political demagogue/
I break bread with the rivals of America/
Idi Ameen of Uganda, Sani Ubacha of Nigeria/
I hear you loadin amo but I ain't feerin ya/
I'm a Political Monster, I fear no mobsters/
Slobs, or European cavemen, the West Indian Archer/

Cee-Ride broken down in clear non-fiction/
Factual truth, his whole socially outcasted existence/
It was noted that great civilizations of the East/
Looked down upon you in the 1500 century's of AD/
You cavemen, savage canibal eating each other for meat/
Fuckin German who wants to be from the LBC/
But PG parlays in the Belly of the Beast/
Naw, my soul ain't on ice, it's the Midwest, Kansas City/
Assalamulakum (Peace) to my brothers in the mid-east/

Your ancestors couldn't even count or speak/
Until we offered you the lost work of Aristotle/
I'm like water, wisdom raining down on you threw the nozzle/
The nozzle is the throttle bottled up and lifted/
Shifted by Allah's blessings I'm forever gifted/
And you must have missed all of it, outcasted/
Faltering under the devils of western practices/

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re: Cee Ride (BG) ~vs.~ Political Gangsta (PG)
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2002, 04:07:48 AM »
checkin in........its good to finally have the honor of battling you homie.

12 rounds in mah full clip you know how I keep my slugs-hot//
Open fire on PG witout gettin caught or seen on mug-shots//
I'm impressed by your skills still your just another mc I'll leave bleedin//
Prosperity over Me aint go happen like a Crips n Bloods peace treaty//
bitch believe me, I've long awaited this holy battle between us//
prove to the whole world that I'm no longer beneath your lyrical status//
invade the grounds of your conscience hopin to finally affect your way of thinkin//
to make you practice rhymin the last word of each sentence cuz that is what ur missin//
im not intimidated by your wit, im confident, I know I'll clearly beat you//
with sermon raps, fragile attacks you leave traces to your mind which I simply see through//
I cross your plans of plottin hits that have the impact of tiny molecules//
took on an alias cuz your tired of spendin life in the depths of solitude//
the source of my rhymes is hate, makes the force of my lines erase//
any mc penetrating my space, feel my rage as it escalates//

EDITED BARS:

made spiritual changes so now you feel your the chosen one//
but ya game aint competitive to last longer than sex with drunken bums//

shit man, all I got is 16 bars, I cant think of anything more. so just take it, and let the votes begin dawg.  

peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Illicit (BG) ~vs.~ Political Gangsta (PG)- VOT
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2002, 08:47:17 PM »
uppin........
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2002, 09:35:07 PM »
uppin........

We demand that this battle be voted on, in this day, in this life, by any means neccassary.  I will up this till the last day, till the battle of Armegeddon, the battle of good vs. evil, the battle of voters vs. non-voters, my brother Illicit and I will continue to up this until the selfishness and impersonal attitude that has led the very people that make up this forum, to disregard the wants and needs of those that make up that forum, until you all decide to recognize our existence as battlers at this forum, there will be no forum.  

There will be no more battles if we can not have voters.  We will cease to exist as a battle forum if we can not save ourselves.  I am prepared to acount completely, completely account for the very atrocities of non-voting, that have killed this forum, before the blood has even had time to cool.  The self-generated cement that had glued this forum together since the days Maxi and Infinite created it, is begging to become unglued, and washed away, till it exists in the mud of the foulest smelling dungeon.  

And I refuse to watch it laungish in the prisons of that dungeon.  I refuse to watch this forum rot, die, and dwindle in despair.  And I demand with the whole of my being that we begin voting.  

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

:-:Mistah Menace:-:

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Don't Try To Be Me"
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2002, 12:18:11 AM »
Vote = Illicit aka CeeRide

Felt His Verse More....

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2002, 12:51:10 AM »

We demand that this battle be voted on, in this day, in this life, by any means neccassary.  I will up this till the last day, till the battle of Armegeddon, the battle of good vs. evil, the battle of voters vs. non-voters, my brother Illicit and I will continue to up this until the selfishness and impersonal attitude that has led the very people that make up this forum, to disregard the wants and needs of those that make up that forum, until you all decide to recognize our existence as battlers at this forum, there will be no forum.  

There will be no more battles if we can not have voters.  We will cease to exist as a battle forum if we can not save ourselves.  I am prepared to acount completely, completely account for the very atrocities of non-voting, that have killed this forum, before the blood has even had time to cool.  The self-generated cement that had glued this forum together since the days Maxi and Infinite created it, is begging to become unglued, and washed away, till it exists in the mud of the foulest smelling dungeon.  

And I refuse to watch it laungish in the prisons of that dungeon.  I refuse to watch this forum rot, die, and dwindle in despair.  And I demand with the whole of my being that we begin voting.  

lololololololololol

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2002, 02:08:19 AM »
you couldve voted while ur at it.  :-/

WCC Hall Of Famer

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2002, 04:46:26 AM »
Yea... he neva seems to vote straight away, give it a while.. then maybe he will!  :-/
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2002, 04:52:01 AM »
why didnt u jus vote ? lol

WCC Hall Of Famer

GOTma_Swagger_bak

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2002, 05:56:51 AM »
illicit ....his rhymes came hardd mugg shots hahha ;D

POLITICAL GANGSTA
MIXEDBLOOD
LADY SWAGGER

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2002, 10:12:14 AM »
Ooooooooops... Sowwie Illicit! lol

Vote : illicit, man it was tight!

Political i dont think that your style should be used for battles... no offence but its got to much knowledge about people we aint heard of... lol.. so the punches with those people.. people dont get! No offence, yours was good, kept the rythm...

also lol... flipp dogg always replies with a quote from PG.. lol he seems to follow him! lol whats up with that Flipp! Peace ;)

Tha Don
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2002, 01:40:52 PM »
well I get your opinion, and I respect it brother, but sayin PG's style consists of people and topics the people in generell havent heard of shows that the population nowadays is poor and dumb. not that their hunger for knowledge has decreased but their disinterest. this shows that we, the people, should open our eyes to todays politics and definately should read books, skill our mids, start learning about our past, so we can be prepared for the future. not neglect it, i mean if you think my verse was more hard-hitting than PG's then your vote is gratefully accepted as a true man's opinion, but if you only judge PG's and mine verse by sayin his was too knowledge-filled and too complex for your mind to grasp,  then I'd like to ask you to revoke it, or redo your vote and explain more detailed why you think I succeeded in this battle of two highly respected MC's of WCC.

peace, I hope PG agrees with me on this one

WCC Hall Of Famer

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2002, 02:50:43 AM »
PG gets my vote. That was some tight shit.

Liked this rhyme (good word play):
''I'm like water, wisdom raining down on you threw the nozzle/
Shifted by Allah's blessings I'm forever gifted/ ''

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2002, 04:21:05 AM »
well I get your opinion, and I respect it brother, but sayin PG's style consists of people and topics the people in generell havent heard of shows that the population nowadays is poor and dumb. not that their hunger for knowledge has decreased but their disinterest. this shows that we, the people, should open our eyes to todays politics and definately should read books, skill our mids, start learning about our past, so we can be prepared for the future. not neglect it, i mean if you think my verse was more hard-hitting than PG's then your vote is gratefully accepted as a true man's opinion, but if you only judge PG's and mine verse by sayin his was too knowledge-filled and too complex for your mind to grasp,  then I'd like to ask you to revoke it, or redo your vote and explain more detailed why you think I succeeded in this battle of two highly respected MC's of WCC.

peace, I hope PG agrees with me on this one

Well stated.  I am delighted to see such are rare and uniquely refreshing post made at this forum.  I say that it is rare, because rarely will you find someone stick up for the very person they are battling to defeat, that is a great display of brotherhood, and perhaps more pervasively, it shows that you are not out for self, but out for the greater good of moral truth and virtue.  Assalamulakum.  (And I know you would of done the same thing for a non-Muslim as well.)

Eldridge Cleaver

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2002, 11:13:36 AM »
PG gets my vote. That was some tight shit.

Liked this rhyme (good word play):
''I'm like water, wisdom raining down on you threw the nozzle/
Shifted by Allah's blessings I'm forever gifted/ ''

Word.. PG gets this one