Author Topic: About the Crooked I album "Say Hi To Tha Bad Guy" that FTPE are selling....  (Read 805 times)

EFFeX

is there any proof of wideawake existin?

Once "Hoodstar"? (Or whatever it's labled as) hit's stores on the 18th. It will be one less in their hands.
(Something might go down before then I imagine)

Speaking of which, I can't seem to find any mention of this WIDEAwake release on any music retailers site... Anyone got any luck? They better not have hyped us up for no reason.

http://cdbaby.com/cd/seanjones2

Yeah, that guys basically their "premier" artist, but with April 18th around the corner, this Death Row thing isn't even in "coming soon" slots.

BTW: I watched a video interview with Lara Lavi and John Payne about a month ago at the Canadian Music Week and they are talking a good game, but have zero presence on the net whatsoever except that one website that never gets updated, just has the Death Row press release.

I trust John, because he was a Death Row co-founder. He was one of the original engineers for Death Row/Godfather Entertainment in 1992. So, I trust him and his word. We'll see how everything goes.

It's not like he's some 20 year old on the net trying to make a quick buck either, he seems like a serious dude.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
hi nino/am7, which ever one u are....drop some unheard Pac...then I'll give you some kudos.

Why is it that when anyone ever calls you out, you say that they are someone named Nino or am7. I don't know who the fuck they are, and obviously i'm neither.

Eat shit, jewpack nerd.

LMAO...

OG Hack Wilson

it's def leaked

but will Crooked and the new owners of Death Row ever find a way to put this shit in stores?  who knows.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i doubt it but i guess they might
i mean if they go the same way as whoever did the
2pac nu mixx klassics series
(shit looked like they throw that together real quik)

it's def leaked

but will Crooked and the new owners of Death Row ever find a way to put this shit in stores?  who knows.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

thank god for that release though, the collab with Crooked was amazing!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

thank god for that release though, the collab with Crooked was amazing!

It was hot, but could have been a little tighter, it still had the copy and paste aspect to it.

Al Bundy

the collab with Crooked was amazing!

yeah, if you never heard the original before.