Author Topic: FabulousFemEE vs. IbO vs. Mack  (Read 482 times)

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
FabulousFemEE vs. IbO vs. Mack
« on: August 02, 2002, 06:36:39 PM »
;D I challange both of you.....you'll up fo' it?
20 barz max no less then 15
3 votes KO 5 votes win
No Crew VotEs
You'll down?
Aint Got A "Linecese-2-Hold-Heat"//
But Ill "Blast-Quick-Wit-Da-Chrome"//
Will Take Ya "Life-When-We-Meet"//
Then Turn A "Casket-To-Ya-Home"//

BuRn BitCh BuRn

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
Re: IBo and Da_notorious_mack Check...
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2002, 08:56:06 AM »
Here's you'll verse's  :-*

This one for IBoThis battle is the *prelude to anal sex*..so you can say the *end is near*…IBo could spit through a *crystal horn* and I couldn’t hear him *loud and clear*//
The kid is more *bitch* than *meredith brooks*…you could be *clothes* fallin from *hangers* and you’ll never be *off the hook*//
Ya styles basic..face it..WCC needs a new bitch replacement….ya spits is *below average* like you battling in *project basements*//
Bitch ya wasting ya time…this battle is gon be a sweep…you been *cleared* from this site like * Infinite * pressed *Delete*// ((infinite59 is a mod right? anywayz))
Leave ya *mind thinkin on crutches* turning this bitch to a *lame brain*//
Armed-with-pistols…carve-ya-tissue…ain’t no way you gon win fool…battlin ThugishBiotch is like *fighting with retards*..shit..the *odds are against you*//
Is this kid a *waste of time* shit *only -TimE- can tell*…see how *still waters run deep* when you burried *beneath a well*//
You carry guns?..the shit ain’t questionable..it’s a certain fact that he ain’t…but I got *lead tips* that’ll *mark the answer* and really *fill in ya blanks*//
The *pain* I give to IbO is *taxing*…watch my hits *take its toll*…use ya *skull* for a *hubcap* just to say *heads is gonna roll*//
I own the voting poll…there won’t be reasons for a recount…in this battle you like *nut*..just know you getting *BEAT OUT*//
I just turned *Visine* cause I’m getting the *RED OUT*//
Hows does it feel to get abused and you can’t do shit about it…cause ya *rap condition* is *poor*..like *State Public Housing*//
Kid...ya runs done..plus ya skill ain’t amouting….both *BIG* And *PAC* had *FAITH* but they couldn’t *Move Mountains*~~(R.I.P to the REAL)//
Ya Burial will be like a *broke charm*..obviously *off the chain*…Yapping ya gums ain’t got you shit but Erased from ya favorite part of the day~~(Net-Geek)//
Damaging anything that you hold up as vital…have you *looked down upon* like you worshippin *graven idols*//
The kid’s outcome will be like *standin from a clock*..some *time away*…you TOO LITTLE..knock ya *head* in ya *stomach* so ya can *watch ya weight*//
In time you’ll see that you was never worth my effort…if ya *mouth* had *legs* it could beat *MICHAEL JOHNSON’S TRACK RECORD*~~(Big Mouth)//

All Mack Is Known For Is Is *DickRiding* In Battles..Plus The Bitch Got *Gonnorhea* So It’s A Lot Of Cats With *Blazing Saddles*//
Turn ya *Area Code* to *911* and leave you in a *State of Emergency*…Kid Ya Mind’s *Two Cents* is ya only *Rate Of Currency*//
You A *Mute*…The Only *Hooks* You Had Was In A *Telephone Booth*//
Leave Mack In Tha *Paraplegic Battler* But To *Kick* A Rhyme *De-Feets The Purpose*..Leave Ya *Sliced In Pieces* And *Blow* Ya Situation *Out Of Proportion*//
You Laid Ya Foundation On *Thin Ice* And Ya Whole Plan Just *Fell Through*//
Punches Win Battles But You Steadily Throwin Multi’s..Full Of Misspelled Words That Just Look Good To Ya Eyes//
I Got My *9-To-5* *Workin Ya Last Nerve*..I Heard *Shitting* On The Land Is Good For Ferminating *Herbs*//
This Was A *Morning* Battle..So I Expected You To *Break-Fast*…Mack Leaves A *Line Of Garbage* So Ya’ll Can See He *Straight Trash*//
*Trash At Its Best*….Bullets *Crash At Ya Vest*..Leaving *Rags On Ya Chest*…I’m Putting This *Fag To His Rest*//
Bitch Can *Die Like The Rest*…On The Ground You *Lie As A Threat*….Heat’ll *Fly And Ice Will Melt*…Stop Tryin To *Protect Ya Self*//
Tha KinG's *Owns This Game*…Somebody Gives Rhymes To *Loan This Lame*…As A Ugly *Picture* He Ain’t *In My Frame*...The Iron *I‘ll Dim Ya Brain*//
Just Face It Kid I’m *Out Yo League*…You The *Shore*..I’m Deep..Like *Down In Seas*…Our Skill*Mismatched* Like You Wearing *Brown And Pink*//
That Style You Got Its *Been Used* By A Bunch Of Other *Thin Dudes*//
Who More Concerned With *Win/Loose* Instead Of Being True To The Hip Hop *Venue*//
Everytime My *Pen Move* It Turn Mack's *Skin Blue*//

Ayo No Beef Or Nothing Aight I Just Want Competition That All And Both Of You Is Ill Dat's Why I Picked You Two And Yes I Know Mack Is In KinGs So What This Is Just Fo' Fun
:P
KinG's RunNin ShiT  8)
~*~UnO~*~
-ThA qUeEn-
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

BuRn BitCh BuRn

da_notorious_mack

Re: IBo and Da_notorious_mack Check...
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2002, 09:30:39 AM »
aiight lets do this K.I.N.G.S In This Bitch

Pimpfemcee

You think u can step to da King of tha W-C-C?; Ya ambitions of winning ~Get Defeated~//
Now check ya keyboard...Reppin K.I.N.G.S, thinkin u "HOME" but u really just a step away from ~Being "DELETED"~//
Im ~seeing u heated~ cause like "BAD COMICS" ya "PUNCHLINES" is "~SLAUGHTERED JOKES~"!
I MUST be Battlin' A "PREGNANT" Woman; You Got "NO FLOW" cuz your "~WATER BROKE!~"//
WCC knows Im "HOTTER" dan "COFFEE CUPS" made of "~STYROFOAM~"//
I track down this Femcee's ~home~; jus when u think u all ~alone~; Soon ya find ya lips will be ~around my bone~//
You winning a "SOUR TASTE" like "~PITCHERED LEMONS~"; I wanna battle satan but insted now i got "~RICHARD SIMMONS~"?//
In Kings im da ~richer citizen~, bitches love it so im known ta "~rip women~"//

I-Bo

~Six ticks~ or less Ima teach dis lil retard some ~etiquette~ in da english ~rhetoric~//
I-BO is da "subject", an takin` losses is your "~predicate~"//
Teach u ~quick~; a ~verb~ is an ~action word~, like ~run, chase, or sing~//
A "noun" can be a "person" or a "~fucking place or thing~"//
I find it hilariously "smart" how you`re so ~"fuckin` dumb"~//
Acceptin ma challenge? Ima take i-bo back to "~English101 ~"//
You "stupid netcee", I never doubted ~you were a fool~//
His accountant said "liquidate your ass-sets", an dis bitch "~threw his couch in the pool~"//
This kids more than "retarded", Mack neva met a "~stupider entity~"//
Bitch tried to "get in" a "closed bagel shop" by sayin` "~Open SESAME (seed)~"//
Its obvious dis student is helpless, I`ma destroy this little ~faggot here~//
Ya demise is "catastrophic", No bitch, i aint talkin "kittens in the ~atmosphere~(lol)"//

Lol sorry ibo but ive noticed some of the shit u write on the board isnt very good english,no beef 2 either of ya

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: FabulousFemEE vs. IbO vs. Mack
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2002, 12:20:58 PM »
Pimpfemcee:
This Bitch Wouldnt Even Exist If Her Mother Wasnt "Spreading~Her~Legs", Should I Have Used A Condom?, Nah .."I~Didnt~Even~Bother"
Cant Beat Me Becuz Of Weaker DNA, Your Worst Nightmare Is Fighting Me & Suddenly I States: "Bitch~I~Am~Your~Father"
Your Rhymez Is Like "Old~Pussy", Damn I Wanna "Reject~It", In Mirrors "I~'Reflect~Kicks", Fuckz You Up Like A "Wrecked~Bitch"
PimpFemcee Being A Bitch & Her Mother Being A Hoe?, How Big Is The Possibility?, I Guess Its All "Gene~Tic"
Ya Flow Wouldnt Be "Higher~Than~Mine" If You Were Rappin From "Twin~Towers"
Facing You Is Like "Battling~Pillows", No Way I-BO Being Affected By Your "Thin~Powers"
Alotta Bars U Got , I Wonders "Who's~Rhymez~You've~Bitten", PimpFemcee Already Exposed By Logic For Rhymes~You~Hadnt~Written"
Should I Quote Them, Or Do You Remember The Fake "Rhymez~You~Spitten"? (lol)
Clamin To Be The Best? You're Like "Ben Johnson", When Trying To Steal Other Mc's "Deserved~Spots"
"You're~Not~Guilty"??, Like "Judge Dredd", Im The "Judge & Executer", Accept My "Served~Glocks", "Clicks" Loaded With "Reserved~Shots"

Lol sorry ibo but ive noticed some of the shit u write on the board isnt very

good english,no beef 2 either of ya

i know what rhetoric means.. so i didnt do none wrong... and you

should be the one talking about grammar...

I Believe The Word U Were Thinking Of Was Nothing.I Rest My Case

;Dl

I Believe (That) The Word U (You) Were Thinking Of Was Nothing.(Space) I Rest My Case ;D
Na No,U You Know (That) It Just Battling (Either "It's Just A Battle", Or "We're Just Battling") ,(Space) Don(')t Take It Personal Personally
thanx for correcting my english

Mack:
Playin "Teacher" While Your Grammars Are Worser Than Kids From "Junior High"
9 Errors In 2 Fucking Sentences, Fool, Your "Diss" Was Just Another "Poor~Try"
I "Dismantle~Your~Flow", Leaving You "Skinny" Like An "Anorexian~Rapper"
The Few Positive Words Concerning Your Skillz Could Eazly "Fit" On A "Plaster"
You Wouldnt "Eject" "SHIT" Even When Writing Your Rhymes Sittin On A "Toilet~Chair" (lol)
This War I "Declaire", with KO's , Fool "Prepaire" 'n' "Repair" Your Texts & "Beware"
U Must Been Born In A "Junkyard" Cuz All Your Lyrics Smellz "Garbage"
Are You "Royal"? (KINGS),  You're Just Like A Dead "Pharao" & "Wrap~You~With~Bandage"
I Wouldnt Be Able To Cee Any "Heat" In You, Even When Using "Infrared~Vision"
Im Burstin With Illnezz "Precision", While You Reply With "Indecision"
KINGS is obviously Full Of Biters, By Checking Your Skillz, You Must Bite From A Beginner
Like "ROM", Kings Is Facin Their Destruction And Guess Who's The Fucking Winner
Whats Up With Yall Anyway? Full Like A Soccer-Team, But Only 2 MC's Repping~It
No Need For Me To "Whoop" Your Crew, Yall Still Knows How I Badly Ripping~It
Wouldnt Be Able To Defeat Me Even If Your Both Yall Scores "Were~Combined"
I Interwine Both Yall Into A "Toxic Substance", Transformin Yall To "Mutant~Lizardz"
Battlin Yall With My Fence, Like "King~Arthur" Facin "Dragons~And~Wizardz"

lol.. sorry.. but i ripped both yall..

time to vote

PakiGangsta

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2002, 12:26:06 PM »

lol.. sorry.. but i ripped both yall..

time to vote

werd brother...I-BO ate both ya catz alive...I-BO always drop dope heat in his stuff........

VOTE : I-BO.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2002, 12:43:33 PM »
ps.. i ignored the bar limits.. pimpfemcee had over 630 words..  while i stayed at 420.... i could have made them long ass bars too, but i didnt give a fuck..

keep voting

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2002, 12:45:27 PM »
Yo this was a tight battle.

Tha femcee was dope.. The flow was good and some of your wordplay and puches we're tight. I liked the hanger's line.. it was coo.

Mack came with heat as usual. His part against the femcee didnt seem to have many direct punches, but they were hard when they came it.. The water broke thing was good.

I-bo brought heat. His multis we're dope and he just came with some tight disses. So, for this ima go with I-Bo.

Pz

:.Da6shoota.:

• 'G'
  • Repin` Killa Kali !!!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2002, 12:52:08 PM »
Mack & Femcee came wit it...I-Bo got a chance, but he paniced, & shitted.

Inland     Empire

How many emcees must get dissed ?

New Artist:

CYLO Multimedia©
[/glow]

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2002, 12:57:15 PM »
Mack & Femcee came wit it...I-Bo got a chance, but he paniced, & shitted.

lol... you're a funny guy... KINGS weakest member.. lol

and off course, your eventually vote will not be counted dickryder

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2002, 12:58:11 PM »
VOTE: IBO.. i thought he shined on this one.. i liked Femcee's rap. and i thought it was tight! could be colourless... lol i prefer white.. anyways... i liked macks, got to tha point, very in-depth...

but i-bo took this one, i thought that he gave some dope lines and kept it all tha way thru!

Peace Ya'll (MACK, I-BO, FEMCEE ;))
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2002, 01:08:49 PM »
3-0.. KO

nice battle yall... i gotta give credit for Pimpfemcee & Da Notorious Mack for 2 very dope rhymes...both of yall are dope.. man.. both of yall had some amazing punches

peace

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2002, 01:15:29 PM »
Yeah,There May Be No Luv Lost Between Elite And KINGS But U Came Nice! Respect 2 Ya

:.Da6shoota.:

• 'G'
  • Repin` Killa Kali !!!
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2002, 01:25:35 PM »
I never intended on voting, U pathetic, insecure metaphore dependent sorry excuse for an emcee

Inland     Empire

How many emcees must get dissed ?

New Artist:

CYLO Multimedia©
[/glow]

ToNe1904

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2002, 02:11:23 PM »
I never intended on voting, U pathetic, insecure metaphore dependent sorry excuse for an emcee

;D

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2002, 03:18:56 PM »
:o WoW that was fast...zeesh...Props to IbO your shit was hott like alwayz and yours to MacK...*shakes they hands* maybe we can play again one day  ;D

BuRn BitCh BuRn