Author Topic: Ay yo Hack, Phil Simms or Jeff Hostetler??  (Read 120 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Ay yo Hack, Phil Simms or Jeff Hostetler??
« on: April 04, 2009, 10:45:19 AM »
??
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Ay yo Hack, Phil Simms or Jeff Hostetler??
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 11:28:02 AM »
Not sure it matters. Both teams would have won either year with either QB. So long as they didn't have a proven flop under pressure like Dan Marino at the helm the Giants were fine. Phil Simms wasn't going to make Buffalo make all those miss tackles or have that kick turn left. And Jeff wasn't going to make the Broncos start playing offense. Now Marino would have found a way to lose both games because that's what he does.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 04:46:21 PM »
Phil Simms for sure

he was the Donavon Mcnabb of the 80s; cept he won the big game LOL.  but dude was boo'd on draft day and always got shat on
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 04:55:23 PM »
def phil. dude was a gamer. his son turned out ass though lol

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 10:46:52 PM »

Don't count the kid out yet though. He was showing real promise in Tampa before he got hurt. He's healthy now.

herpes

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 10:54:41 PM »
Not sure it matters. Both teams would have won either year with either QB. So long as they didn't have a proven flop under pressure like Dan Marino at the helm the Giants were fine. Phil Simms wasn't going to make Buffalo make all those miss tackles or have that kick turn left. And Jeff wasn't going to make the Broncos start playing offense. Now Marino would have found a way to lose both games because that's what he does.

WTF are you talking about.  Marino never had the weapons Simms or Hostelter had.  And don't tell me Duper or Clayton.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 10:57:44 PM »
Don't count the kid out yet though. He was showing real promise in Tampa before he got hurt. He's healthy now.
exactly. He was with my Titans last year and the organization loved him; so much they wanted to re-sign him even though we have Collins and Young. Unfortunately he chose Denver which is looking like a SMART move right now; he may start for them this year.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 05:54:41 PM »
Hostetler
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 01:16:18 AM »

WTF are you talking about.  Marino never had the weapons Simms or Hostelter had.  And don't tell me Duper or Clayton.
wow,dont know how i missed this earlier. marino was constantly assed out on his supporting cast. no running game,shitty o line,no defense. marino was one of the best to ever do it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 09:22:17 PM »
Marino almost ALWAYS had some AMAZING wide recievers over all the years fellas

he never had a legit running back until KAreem Abdoul Jabar lead the league in touchdowns that one year, but by then Marino was too old 
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens